>saber-project.com/
New ova news when?

Kekkaishi

Best for sex, that is for sure
Lime is best for life

Cherry is best for going into the trash

CANCELLED

>quality

They going to adapt the final part of the LN?

It was pretty fun. The only downside was that some of the mysteries reached a little bit too much.

GEEITO-OOOPEN!!

It was fun

The episode where they learn the panda like creatures shit toilet papers got printed on my mind

It was more than random genki nonsense thought, the show was a particular in anime and society itself.

forgot pic

Holy shit I loved that series, I don't understand why no one talks about it

No major company made it, so Sup Forums just disregards it, going for their daily company wars threads

Sad, but true

you people just have a superiority complex, Sup Forums is always just dominated by NEW seasonal stuff. Because new things generally have stuff to talk about, whereas old things have been talked to death. Evangelion is the only exception to this and that's mostly because of newfags.

No, that's because Sup Forums is full of newfags right now.

It's old and no more anime, simple as that.

Manga is running again, however. No translations I think.

I never said a thing about NEW seasonal stuff, only about major brand/companies wankery

Despite the obvious rivalry, Sup Forums is much like Sup Forums in that aspect. People are more likely to discuss Marvel/DC ad nauseum than ever mention something out of that circle for once.
It's just he same with Sup Forums, but with KyoAni/Trigger/Gainax etc

More info on this?

Google says it was about to get launched...on 2016

Smartass fucker outwitting everyone on the baseball field,even against his own boss,this one was pretty good

Every thread.

R was better

What the fuck was J to X?

It was pretty good imho, it explained WAY better the spaceship thing. In the first one ( J ) they just assumed we knew all kinds of backstory throwing all kinds of crypto technobabble stuff about the marionettes, without any previous explanation.
Also the ending with the trio turning into children was adorable as hell.