David Brock is a domestic terrorist

David Brock not only launders money through the PAC's and Public Relations experiments like CTR, but also pays to have people killed like Seth Rich, also pays to find kids to be raped with the help of Alex Podesta's white rabbit gang (yes that's a thing), and pays ANTIFA to go derail trains as well as cause riots because their lawyer will be paid for.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree, but I think Seth Rich was a psyop. He traveled to train with Mossad in high school and was good friends with billionaires like Warren Buffet. There's more to the story that we're not being told.

Is that why his brother was laughing or at least smirking during the interview with the parents?

CHECKED!

Ye ole Digits of Truth.

Max Maccoby, director of Friends of the Orphans, the orphanage which child trafficker Laura Silsby was given children from, was also the attorney who represented defendants David Brock and James Alefantis for the $850,000 blackmail case.

docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html

bumps for not letting them keep get away with it

it's too bad the faggot didn't just expose the two #chickenlovers and decided to blackmail them, because if he just exposed them the DNC would have been dead back in 2008

Where’ve you been for the last 8 years? It’s been well known for the last 8 years

Who in the DOJ hasn't dealt with this shit in the last 8 years?
Hint: All of them
More importantly, why wouldn't they deal with it?

answering my own question with an img

HUMPING THIS BREAD

THANKYOUBUMP

Just a reminder to all anons:
THIS COCK SUCKER BROCK IS THE REASON WHY THIS PLACE IS FLOODED WITH SHILLS
MEDIA MATTERS IS THE BIGGEST PROGRESSIVE PROPAGANDA MACHINE EVER DEPLOYED IN AMERICAN HISTORY
THEY HAVE SET THEIR SIGHTS ON THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE IT IS CONSIDERED A THREAT
THEY LIKE TAKING THE FIGHT TO US
WHAT IF THE FIGHT WAS BROUGHT TO THEM?

BUMP THIS THREAD TO THE MOOOOOOOOON

thank you. I don't condone violence unless it's me committing the act, so please bring Brock up here so I can legally duel him and be rid of this social cancer upon the internet

Bump. Brock is a key part of this whole mess.

I'm not condoning violence, I'm saying fight fire with fire

I should have just said the duel part, you're right though, we can shovel the shit back in his face tenfold

To add, these pansy ass faggots probably have never been in a fight and don't know what it's like when to be confronted
These asshats flood are threads, I say flood their lines of communications

pastebin
J4d3fmwH

bump for interdasting