Twitter Chimpout Part 2

Original thread Black people yet again denying evidence that Egyptians were indeed not black and the chimping is top tier.

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCU7nVMO1LI
youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let the monkeys have their "muh Egyptian Kangs". Maybe they won't misbehave so much if we agree they're descended from royalty. What say you pol?

"just rewrite history to serve nigger interests"

how about no?

>lets just give niggers our things

there is a bunch of e-whores running around a certain country right now that shows exactly why you should never give in to them.

This

the reason these people can't get over egypt not being black is quite obvious. niggers know they have no history, so, in an attempt to justify their position in a high order society, they delude themselves into this sort of ethnic usurpation, as a sort of ; but in the future... i like how these niggers never stopped to consider we know of egyptian bloodlines, but not of their fathers.

does anyone have this picture ? I saw it in a Kangz thread but didn't save it, i want to use it on some dumb WeWuzers.
It looks like this shitty pic that i just made on paint

They think africa is like 5 miles long by 2 miles wide. Like its just another city ghetto hood.

>our things
Pls stop Wewere-ing

If Ceasar (true to his name) didn't accidentally torch the great library we might have known. Now we only have bleached artefacts to go by. They used to be colored according to tests. I guess we'll never know anyway, since ancient egyptian is pretty much erased from the genepool.

hurr durr pride is bad if you're not a multiculturally starving zimbabwean

Btw i didn't really research this. Anybody with knowledge in this thread who can talk about the genetic material of the ancient egyptians, and how many of the Pharaos actually WERE from the region?

Can we compromise?

They weren't Subsaharan black.. but they weren't Nordic white either. They were their own race that probably isn't around anymore.

Agreed???

not how history works. nigger.

Nobody on Sup Forums is in the position to add anything valuable to papers written by scientists. Neither is a negro on twitter.

>written by scientists
>guys who insert data into an algorithm or
>dig up ancient sites
piss off /nu-pol/

No, compromises don't really work in this context. We can admit that neither of us know how the ancient pharaos looked like and end the discussion there. That would be the smart thing to do, but alas, We are on Sup Forums so we know that wont happen.

Kill yourself atlantic dump dweller

These people never give any evidence of Egyptians being black, which would require substantial evidence considering the considerable distance between Egypt and Sub-Saharan Africa, save a few pictures of selective Egyptian artwork featuring tanned looking Caucasians. Every genetic test done on the Ancient Egyptians has supported the idea they were an Indo-European people and most likely had strong admixture or correlation with European genetics. King Tut was of Y Haplogroup R1b, most commonly found in Western Europe.

No African black I've ever met Has thought they built the pyramids. This a quintessentially western nigger thing

they were obviously middle eastern, not Arab, they were proberly some type of berber/leventine people aka tanned Caucasians, why is that so hard for people to understand? do they believe there are only two races? i really don't understand this meme

>western europe
Like spain? Finding it hard to believe a frog would move to egypt.

its not about evidence, its about looking for something as a source of self-esteem, they're smelly ugly monkeys with the minimal self-awareness to be called human

>the chimping is top tier
I actually got my new favorite nigger made-up fake word out of it. Thanks, niggers!

great rebuttal, matteostein. you must know alot about science, math, protein sequencing and dna in general. XDDD

Middle Eastern, once again isn’t a race...

Fuck that, they deserve to know exactly what they are; worthless subhumans who's race has accomplished nothing.

These are tanned caucasians.

I don't know the technicals at all, but I do know they can look at the pigment cells or something like and get the actual skin color. They can even do this with some dinosaurs. So if they're saying she was whiteish, they probably were. Don't know if this answers your question.

>Nobody on Sup Forums is in the position to add anything valuable to papers written by scientists.

Absolute bullshit jump under a truck

from what i remember his closest ancestors are in england

Sorry they were Nords and only degenerated once they got 56%'d. If we are going to deny niggers the claim we cant let sandniggers get the glory either.

1 more

>that probably isn't around anymore.
NIgger

>meme flag
>ever not a shill
I mean I'm not sure how you could glow more. Never give an inch.

They weren't niggers i can tell you that much.
Look at the fucking ethiopians and zoomalis of today, they're dumb fucking animals, can you imagine how much more feral they were 3000 years ago?

They are not bantu black but still africans, probably Khoisan or ethiopian looking.

This whole debate is retarded because only thing this proves is that civilization and hominids came from africa.

I can sum up the whole twitter thread. I spent time yesterday reading it.
>black dude
Why iz youse all tryin to whitewash our history?
>white dude
We’re not. It’s actually what science says. (Posts a source on DNA evidence)
>black dude
Stop lyin
>white dude
Here’s another source. I actually study history. If you have any sources for your information, I’d love to discuss this.
>black dude
Bitch ass lying wyte peopl

And it’s like that for PAGES. Actually got bored reading the thread because it’s 47846 people having the same argument.

Damn, y’all were posting an edited version this whole time.
YALL SRSLY THOUGHT BLACKS WERE DICK WASHERS LMAO

They were mediterranean

we're still around :^)

Egyptians were black. The pharoes, however, were greek/mediteranian.

lol I watch that show

It’s been well established that Egypt had some blacks but they were a slave class. How the fuck do people not know this shit?

How can they be caucasian if they have 68 IQ?

>giving an inch
Its like you never learned. Niggers are 13 year old human iq. You must treat them like kids.

Sub Saharan admixture in modern Egyptians was actually not until quite recently

that's why i said berber/leventine newfag

They cluster closer to modern southern europeans and middle eastern levantine peoples than any african population living today.
In fact they are getting more and more distant from modern egyptians due to african admixture.

Pic related, what ancient egyptians actually looked like on average before the assimilation of more and more african dna.

These are the most common areas for R1b today.

no they are not

surprisingly this makes me hate blacks more than all their violence and niggatry.

I just cant stand stupid people

I dont understand how an average nigger can come to the conclusion that ancient egypt had any of their ugly ancestors when every single depiction of an ancient egyption had a flat face and small nose.

Don't you see? Proud black men and women walked 2.5 thousand miles through the desert where in the process they forgot their written language, engineering knowledge, and all of their culture only to end up in the ivory coast to have white people take them as slaves. How is that so hard to believe?

absolutely. never heard it here, or anything close to it.

This

they were just berber/north africans

theres no evidence to support the idea that all of North Africa was populated by niggers a couple thousand years ago

I remember arguing about this with a north Sudanese nig he was getting really frustrated with me. Then I ask him "If blacks built the pyramids why are they only in north Africa, why were they not repeated elsewhere on the continent?"

his answer " we never had the resources" I just walked away laughing to myself at that point

NO

But you weren't kangz either faggot.

No.
Egyptians and levantine peoples are the true descendants of the ancient egyptians, greeks and italians having some genetic proximity too but not direct ancestry.

Niggers need to stop appropriating other people's culture and history.

White people wanted them to be caucasian, they have to deal with the implications now.

How fucking sad are niggers when they have to pretend egyptians were black?

>be farm machinery
>have fake names
>no history
>no heritage
>no culture
>never had even basic civilization

I'm so sick of niggers and their perpetual inferiority complex.

they feel inferior and need to compensate. When they look at the state of Africa they just don't want to except that that is where they came from.

The average American black has Irish admixture, making them smarter than Africans, and unable to understand just how stupid they are

I really think it'd be healthier to go WE WUZ PIONEERS AND SHIEET

>posting the known shitty papyrus knock off of the original stone relief.

HAHAHAHAHHA

>tfw Niggers and cumskins ACTUALLY think are both Egyptians

I need to meme this to my Eyptian friends on social media, they don't know about this shit

Ancient Egyptians were more of Middle-easterns

Yes Somalians and Ethiopians are caucasian.

>>no culture
>>never had even basic civilisation

Both false, these were both however given to the nigs by Muslim traders

they are inferior. it's plain as the day is long.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCU7nVMO1LI

But you didn't reply to my question?
those diseased beasts will be kicked out or worst once the white boys have enough of their nigger bullshit.

>melenated

Is that the same as "niggerfied"?

Whats it with them believing all of Africa used to be bantu niggers, they are called SUB saharan for a reason, jeez.

I agree, I can imagine them looking something like the Berbers. The reason that African Americans get confused when you say they are Caucasian is that due to poor education many don't realize there are a variety of Caucasian races, when you say Caucasian they imagine some pasty blonde German-American. Their artwork does resemble like you said Berber or Levantine people, although I can imagine there could have been significant immigration from around the Mediterranean, including Europe. Empirically, the only reliable evidence are the DNA analyses though.

cringe

>Ancient Egyptians were more of Middle-easterns
No one is denying that you filthy moon worshipping pedophile follower.

Where did this black Egyptian meme come from?
I've unironically never heard of it until we wiz k angz.

>Kekistani flag
>Complete cancerous faggot

Why does that keep happening

There's more than either black or white.

>Mexico
I'm not even responding or giving a "YOU"

I see it more like this.

You create a new RPG character and need to distribute stat points

Blacks put hardly anything on intelligence but loads of their stat points on stamina and endurance

Whites have a more even distribution with a couple more put onto intelegence than average

Chinks put 75% of their stat points on intelligence in order to out manoeuvre the white man by trickery

Jews just hack the game and use poison on all pcs and npcs

I am not sure what is more pathetic.

The niggers claiming Egyptians were black or the American "whites" trying to claim this mutt quayne is white.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg

>If its not black then it has to be white

Amerimutts are some of the least educated people in the entire western hemisphere. Seriously.

>Let the monkeys have _____, maybe they'll start behaving.
This LITERALLY how cities turn into Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago.

Faintly related, but I'm on lunch break having tendies and found this poetic little piece.

Africa is also A LOT bigger than maps let on.

okay user.... whatever you say

You could sell that on Black Ebay for like 20 bucks.

This is what whites were taught dumby.
They are middle eastern racially in appearance.
Iranian, Afghan but not Somali looking like normal afghans.

>be governed by macedonians
>thrive for 300 years
>I need to meme this to my Eyptian friends
>implying you have friends or that ancient egyptians looked anything close to arab mongrels

They were far less feral 3000 years ago. Back then they were full blood Semite instead of the shoeless misshapen mulatto mischlings that inhabit the Horn of Africa today.

She looks like Ke$ha.

Who else feels like review bombing black panther with stuff like "best thing about this movie is Captain America, Bucky, and Ulysses Claw purely based on acting abilities" and similar? We should get many more chimpouts from that.

i just think blacks don't have that many points to allocate.

>tfw Amerifat
Too late.

I do similar to this.
Every race has pros and cons.