Tomo-chan

Now I wonder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>he gave it back

Who's in charge here?

>giving it back because he's not strong enough

500 more chapters until something happens.

DAMMIT, WE WERE SO FUCKING CLOSE!

Tomo is the alfa

Is all hope lost?

600 chapters of fucking nothing

Any oyakodon yet?

Status-quo-chan

He gave it back because he found out she uses Empoleon and now the entire console is worthless.

Thanks video games.

This was obviously going to happen. Jun was still questioning if he's even remotely as strong as Tomo (aka worthy of her) in the Beach arc. Hopefully this at least triggers in him an active desire to move past that obstacle. That is what it seems to be leading to.

Remember when this manga was about alpha /fit/fag touching tit and ass? It was unique, unlike all the other shounen romcoms out there with faggot cuck protagonists.
Remember?

bait and switch nigger, bait and switch.

That was there from the beginning. Jun was only "alpha" then because he viewed Tomo as a bro and nothing more. It was always going to change.

We're switching to bullying Jun
are you okay with that?

Fuck off shitposter-kun.

>tfw tomboy still hasn't won

No it wasn't retard. This was a pixiv comic called "I want to make boyish-chan blush"

Just like zaraki kenpachi

WHY THE FUCK IS IT BACK IN HER HAND???

i hope so, carol/misuzu interactions with jun are much better than tomo with jun since the progress is so slow...

Fuck you.

reminder that there are three pages left for happening to happen

FUCKING JUN. THESE CUNTS

Heh I knew it.
Two times in a row that I'm predicting the outcome and I just started to read this manga three days ago

Jun should have continued hugging her.

Jun bullying Misuzu would be godly role reversal

You're an idiot.

INB4 Tomo hugs Jun~

I need this to happen at some point before the end of the manga.

Carol's great sacrifice was for nothing

Why doesn't Jun just rape Tomo

She stole it back.
She's calling him weak

You're so smart, we're all so proud of you. We're gonna put this on the fridge next to your macaroni art and your 7th grade honor roll certificate you got last year!

There are three pages left. I wouldn't rule that out.

Don't be mad, anons.
The real shocking thing that will happen in this arc is just right before the hiatus.
The author needs something to make us suffer

It was worth it for the baby in her belly.

Huh; so Jun's not to blame for once. Nice.

He just started reading the manga three days ago and predicted the outcome correctly twice, user.

If anything, I'd say he's pretty familiar with the genre.

Accidental kiss when?

Jun is so autistic.

should have been naked to follow the other page

Hell, I'd settle for accidental hand-holding.

Tomo is fucking dumb

they aren't the type to be so permavirgin.

Jun actually has second thoughts about Tomo because she is an idiot like her father.

>implying it has not happened

If someone nakedfies her I'll re color it.

He gave it back and gave her a reason to still keep it. It's all on him.

So they are made for each other, and will produce attractive autistic idiots.

pt 2

Post the rain one.

So I was right to have no hope?

Don't forget how he hung their hair bands on the classroom sign

You never are.
Hope always wins.

I know, I'm fooling autists who can't read facial expressions and make logical conclusions

p3
getting to it

Physical bullying doesn't do a thing to Misuzu.
She needs the psychological one, but since she's very good with it, you would be at disadvantage.
All we have to do is psychological bullying through the physical one, like pic related

I like that look of pure contempt they give eachother.

Why not intentional kiss?

After all, not even Truck-kun can touch the Aizawa family.

This

At worst they will be virgins till early 20s. Only because they waited on each other to make the first move but never did. So they lose it on some weekend house party, and destroyed your childhood hangovers in one fell swoop.

Probably the best panel in the whole manga. probably the best page of the whole manga.

He's receiving more than he's giving. Misuzu is an M, Jun is basically doing volunteer work.

No, it wasn't

Misuzu suffering is great. I read this just to see her miserable.

I mean, Jun not considering himself stronger than Tomo is a running theme and nothing has happened recently that would make him value his self-worth more, especially not on Tomo's end, so I can't see how this result was anything but the most predictable and logical one.

>having hope
>tomo-chan
i dont remember the last i read a manga where the author kept stalling progress just for the sake of stretching the series

i read koe no katachi earlier and while it was short and sweet every chapter counted, there wasn't a single moment where everything felt at a standstill. tomo-chan could've been like that too, but fumita wants to milk the fuck out of it

So, he won't explain or at least give a hint of why he is so damn scared of girls.

Nisekoi?

TL-kun sure is late today.

When he Beat up the bullies after he heard that they were going to Fight 5 on 1 with Tomo?

I reject Fumita's reality and substitute my own. Tomo & Jun are having a baby!

She kinda deserves it, sometimes.
At least on how she threated Jun in their childhood

>Tomo-chan wants to be a mom!

>i dont remember the last i read a manga where the author kept stalling progress just for the sake of stretching the series
So you don't read that many then.

If jun and tomo had a boy with jun's physique and Tomo's personality would he be the ultimate chad?

i don't even mind status quo if the jokes actually funny and have variety on it like Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun. Now he just beat the horse with the same jokes over and over to stall the progress.
this really show the difference between a pro mangaka and doujin artist who made [Sprayed] rape hentai

yeah but with nisekoi we expected it from day 1, not with tomo-chan

honestly as fun as Carol is the quality of the manga drastically went down when she was introduced

Substitute what?
He hugged her after all, he has to take responsibility!

how the fuck is he going to prove himself that he is stronger than tomo? he already is stronger in brute force because he is a man but weaker in technique or something like that.
>inb4 tournament arc

Also Misuzu relied on him and not Tomo when her and Carol needed help with the rape squad

Maybe, but his density would also make the earth collapse onto itself, so there's that.

Yep, Fumita has no experience writing stories. I can't blame him too much for his writing as this is his first time and he's done a great job for a first timer but jesus fucking christ, man.

True, but he doubted his self-wroth in the beach arc and there's been nothing since then that would change that. Hopefully what happens is that Jun will be much more determined due to what Carol said in this arc.

For her Jun abuse, yes. She is also a cunt for keeping him, and Tomo apart for so long. Also for giving shit advice. Thank you NOT-Carol.

TL when?

He's gonna win the Kengan Tournament.

Tomo's a wuss too sometimes, and I don't just mean beacuse of the fireworks. Carol in Jun's body on the other hand...

He doesn't see it that way. He's been rescuing her from other guys but he still thinks that she can do it all by herself.
All that Jun needs is to find something that he can do and Tomo can't do (in a personal or emotional way). Something physical can't be count because they both aknowledge that because of Jun beign a male makes him stronger by nature.

>Take responsibility
Soon

So, dodgeball again?

Maybe that's what the next arc will be about.

we're close.