Have you ever heard voice acting so shit that you can even tell in Japanese?

Have you ever heard voice acting so shit that you can even tell in Japanese?

Pic so related. Holy fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWjfbUfcJUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ruined the show for me desu. I couldn't focus on the episode after a certain point and don't think I'll continue onto episode 2. At least there's still the manga.

Fuck man I'm just gonna try and get used to it. Probably gonna end up dropping the show if it still pisses me off by episode 3.

I don't know. Is her voice this awful in the manga?

I don't think the VA is shit in terms of properly delivering her emotions, its just an usual voice.

It makes her sound super autistic which frankly seems in character, and turns me on.

There was a minor character in Ping Pong, Demon's girlfriend I think, she only had a few lines and appeared only on one episode if I remember correctly but holy shit, every time she spoke it was agony

Yea there's a difference. Like the green haired girl in Asterisk War had one of the worst voices I've ever heard but I'd say she was still good at voice acting. That very annoying helium voice still delivered the lines well with good emotion and inflection. It was just a very terribly ear grating voice.

She gave me cancer from her shit-tier effort.

That said I never heard

So I can't really comment on her

Bitch made me drop the series, I dont know how many dicks she had to suck to get the role.

You plebs just don't know what earnest voice acting sounds like because all anime VAs are parodies of human beings. Why do you think normal Japanese people cringe so hard when you talk like a cartoon character?

Is this bait or are you seriously this retarded?

Nobody wants to hear realistic sounding Japs in anime. They sound like they have something permanently stuffed in their mouth.

Still not as bad as that AKB48 lady in Sket Dance (that was minor character though).

Even in western animation the voices are exaggerated. That is how voice acting generally works and is wanted

Not moe kawaii desu enough for you weebs?

I think she sounds sweet and really enjoyed the first episode. Then again, I'm a sucker for shows like this

Mother of God, she is so beautiful, I want to die and reincarnate in her 2D world.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT THE FUCK UP IN ANIME THEY CRY FROM THEIR HEARTS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING FUCK YOU

sauce?

The sister from Denpa Kyoushi. The QUALITY was bad enough, listening to that bitch talk just made everything worse.

I don't get what the big deal is. I like her voice, it's cute. Yeah it lacks finesse and talent, but it's very natural.

It's not even that bad, it's pretty generic but I wouldn't call it bad.

Don't bully

I dropped it because of much the MC looks like a nerd and he'll get cucked, the va for the female just made me drop it harder

japs trying to speak english does this for me. it makes you realize that the only reason why you think japanese sounds better is because you don't understand the langauge.

>it makes you realize that the only reason why you think japanese sounds better is because you don't understand the langauge.

Except I do, and it does sound vastly different and better depending on the situation. Just because you're too lazy and/or retarded to learn the language doesn't mean everyone is.

Shit taste, her voice was erotic

Serial Experiments Lain had some bad voice acting

yeah some of her lines just didn't really come out good, and i don't know why no one thought to change it, but i think of that voice as just her character

The autistic girl from KKK.

This argument got old decades ago user.

It's not that bad really, she just sounds too old compared to everyone else

youtube.com/watch?v=tWjfbUfcJUM

Her seiyuu is in 9ine. That's probably why she's on the show.

O thought all Japanese voices are beautiful and masterfully spoken, meanwhile English is trash and garbage and ewwwww.
English being easy to trash since the average American can actually understand what in goddamn they're saying unlike the indecipherable sounds of Japanese.

The thing is that she probably wasn't trained like seiyuu are, so her lines are too normal sounding.

Voices in anime are exaggerated as fuck. Watch live action stuff or listen to some actual Japanese people speak, it's not that different from OP.

God what a fucking shame this was

It doesn't seem in character at all, you retard. Her face clearly shows her with a lot of emotion and excitement at times and the voice doesn't convey that at all.

That uptalk people do when talking in Japanese is actually annoying as shit. When they are speaking quietly and slowly like in an interview it sounds much better. Listening practice is suffering.

>it's very natural.
You've never heard a real Japanese person speak if you think that shit was natural.

I love how there is that one(or maybe two) retard(s) trying to force that old meme about "voices in the manga" and how nobody is replying to him.

Yes

SPONGE-BOBBUUUUUU!

The nerdy friend in the FLCL japanese dub sounds awful.

If we got the same actors who voice Disney movies to voice anime, you could compare it to the current English VAs and laugh.

English anime VAs are just garbage, you don't even need to compare them to Japanese to know that.

You just did.

>japs trying to speak english does this for me
But it's funny. Get a sense of humor.

Who is she? I want to hear her talk.

Perhaps it's exaggerated by my lack of knowledge of the Japanese language, but an actor speaking lines in a movie, a news anchor, and a random guy on the street getting interviewed all seem to sound different to me, and none of them sound like a seiyuu doing anime.
I've seen some youtube videos of Japanese gamers talking casually and to my ears, they sound much closer to random guy on the street.

They botch German even harder. I can tell even though I don't speak any German.

Her voice doesn't fit her character at all and that's certainly a negative, but I like the voice itself. She sounds like a foreigner speaking japanese with an accent, kind of like Useka Sumire does with Anastasia.

The first episode of Kemono Friends had some horrendous voice acting, but it got better.

I like her voice, but I don't think I can bear the dog shit story of this

Kumiko from Hibike in the second season speaks a lot like a normal girl, or at least what you would hear in a live action, and you can hear the difference.
Though I can't explain what's different, just that she is.

Can someone post a video of this? I want to know what so bad about her voice.

Not him but I'm proficient in Japanese and I agree she sounds much less "anime" than other characters for sure. Japanese voice acting is like English voice acting in that voices are shit when they have unnaturally exaggerated cadences. Kumiko sounded more normal because she spoke calmly and realistically.

Also, if you listen to radio programs she's on, she's really upbeat, stereotypical young girl sounding, which might just be a testament to her voice acting abilities considering the difference between how she was in Eupho.

Just WAIT it, my dude
I think she sounds cute.

I think another factor is how "clean" they talk in anime, there are never pauses, or sounds like "hmmm". When you hear some talking in the real world phrases are a lot more broken down.

Oh right, I forgot about that. I think it would be nice if it would become more common for voice acting to include this kind of stuff to become more imperfect and realistic.