Who has the biggest kill count in anime?

Who has the biggest kill count in anime?

This guy, by your logic.

Well he is German.

Shinji, no?

Here it is.

Shinji
Frieza
Light Yagami

Ryo and Akira

Dandy.

>Destroys an entire world because he accidentally everything
>Unleashes the zombie plague upon the universe because he can't keep it in his pants
>Causes the extinction of a thriving plant civilization by stealing the magic metorite giving them their intelligence so he can register it for $$$$.
>Bring about ANOTHER intergalactic war by unleashing the Format Wars upon the universe.
>Kills a planet by marrying her and taking her soul into heaven with him.
>Feeds Dancigians enough energy to Big Bang the entire universe.
>Destroys an entire 2-D universe with giant mecha scissors because the king of that universe is a creeper stalking his 4-D ex.
>Lets the entire universe get Big Bang'd again because he doesn't think he can go to BOOBies if he becomes God.

How many died over the course of LOTGH?

Does Accelerator?

Remember the 2 billion

the kids of Bokurano. They destroyed 14-odd parallel dimensions

I like the 2009 film's version of Tobio dying

He got fucking VAPORIZED right before Tenma's eyes

Didn't the guys in bokurano destroy an entire universe everytime they fought?

That time one pilot had to slaughter the entire world because the pilot he was supposed to kill fled was pretty great

It always bothered me how few people their worlds had. Westerland had like 4 million tops.

All he needs is one more kill to become an ace!

;_;
hamburger boy

I miss this series. Someone should do a marathon stream of it.

The nukes are to blame Oberstein is innocent.

Remember when Sup Forums estimated how many people survived Second Impact, so we could determine how many Hitler-equivalents Shinji was worth?

I would if I knew how

>watch the wind rises
>expect a tale about the nature of man
>expected the MC to feel conflicted between his drive to innovate, and the turmoil of war
>nope
>none of that
>instead get TB waifus

Shinji

Probably one of the most in all fiction if we add up Rebuild onto that.

both directly and indirectly has killed solar systems if not galaxies worth of people. Buu might have him beat if we only count direct kills though.

No matter how many times I rewatch war in the pocket it still gets me sad.

If you want to talk DBZ retardation i'm pretty sure Beerus has killed more.

It gets me mad, stupid little kid. It's his fault Bernie died.

The stupid faggot kid thing has destroyed a bunch of parallel universes.

>dancigans
What's ur name!?!?

Tohn jayravolta!!!

Does it really count as his kill count when all he did was make the plane

It's funny to think that someone like shinji is also directly responsible for basically the near extinction of humanity

The only correct answer

How tho?
Bernie died because he wanted to fight a Gundam, and he also thought he could save millions of people by destroying it, except the Federation already stopped that attack, he just didn't knew

Alucard? I mean most other mentioned here are indirect kills, Alucard literally used his own hands to kill millions of people for hundreds of years.

He killed one billion two hundred million people?

>Who has the biggest kill count in anime?
Probably something so over the top it's not even worth considering. i.e. dimension destroying, infinite universe genociding, TTGL galaxy throwing bullshit.

/thread

Noriko comes in second, I don't know how many billions of space monster were killed by her.

It's possible the adults of SSY killed millions of humans/subhumans. We don't really know, as we jump in through the frame of children, born into a new society full of secrets.

This asshole.
>wiped out 6 universes in the past
>wiped out the remaining 12 universes in the future
>wants to wipe out 7 universes in the present
The ones posted so far on destroyed a planet, or part of a galaxy at best. Even TTGL can only do 1 universe with best estimates.