Was it a modern masterpiece?

Was it a modern masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGnPB4jgliM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.

I don't know about masterpiece, but I enjoyed it. I hadn't watched a romance/drama since Chobits many years ago, so it was a nice change of pace. I usually never even notice the soundtrack in anime, but this one was amazing. The animation was really good, too. I wasn't a fan of the ending, but I enjoyed the ride.

>it's really good because people have sex in it, just like real life lmao

Would have been better if there was less melodrama, Hanabi cried less and showed more determination in her life rather than being like a shoujo heroine at times. It would also have been better if Kanai's backstory was showed and if he was developed more.

More like modern trainwreck.

Extra chapter when ?

Still no info. At least the first half of the ost is out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGnPB4jgliM

Seems like the mangaka is busy with her other projects. Thanks anyway, user.

Yes

this. the sex was superficial, a simple attempt at moneygrabbing. it doesnt change the fact that every single character is goddamned shallow and full of themselves. it doesnt even explain why the fuck mugi who was intelligent and good looking would be so hung up on akane. it's basically a female mangaka self-inserting herself into a highschool fantasy where she is the moral exemplar and the best she got was a paradoxically dumb he-slut.

It wasn't necessarily a masterpiece, but it was a good, self-contained show.

Should check out White Album 2 user. Same director.

I watched that one as soon as Kuzu ended. True Tears is next on my list.

Teenagers get hung up on love even when it's not logical.

Like of all the things wrong with it you choose something explainable

if you're gonna use "teens think with dicks" logic then it serves even more sense to say the show is shallow. don't give something so ordinary and demand people say its meaningful

>modern masterpiece

Lmao this pic

It was trash

Reminder that Ecchan's pussy was made for cousin's cock

Atsuya was best boy.