A car commercial promoting white families having white babies! A modern miracle

Guys I think there's a movement happening. I think companies are being infiltrated by /ourguys.
I was watching T.V. in the break room when I saw a Buick commercial. It featured a young white couple talking to another white couple... they each had 3 or 4 cute white babies and because this car had so much room they were gonna have more white babies.
The tide is turning lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3LrgVzuNaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QgkVyndICP0
youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=B00grl3K01g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNBVzYk5gA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome if true

>The tide is turning lads!
Tide ad.

>buick
I'm guessing China trying to sell rebadged Opels as "american luxury"

Lol more like showing interracial relationships is guaranteed to make a large percentage of Americans boycott you- far exceeding the gain of pandering to minorities

>The tide is turning lads!

Any expensive product doesn't promote racemixing. When was the last time you saw a diamond commercial using an interracial couple?

Post the commercial

I saw a grocery store ad with a white senpai. Only problem was the wife said she was going shopping but stopped off at the park with her friend, who later sexually harassed the grocery sacker boy in the parking lot. They like to trade one vice for another.

youtu.be/b3LrgVzuNaQ

Society is slowly moving back towards traditional. One step at a time. One day she'll stop by the park say hi to a friend and they'll talk about their kids and a upcoming Tupperware party; before she goes to the store and picks up the ingredients for a wholesome family dinner. When she gets home she'll thank the husband for working hard and providing for the family.

Things are bad when thats a victory

This is sarcasm right? It doesn't make having children look appealing at all.

Having children isn't Mary poppins, user. It's sacrifice and securing your future as a people. Find a good white woman breed and sercure the white race's future and the world as a civilized society.
Or don't and let it become planet of apes.

Well I spoke too soon. Apparently my local version was a tamed-down edit. Here's the mainstream edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=QgkVyndICP0

Planet of the Apes is a fun movie to watch isn't it?

Probably because you're 300 lbs with blue hair and made up your own pronoun.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=B00grl3K01g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNBVzYk5gA
Do it like Denmark you fucking yanks.

You're idiots. These adverts have the parents react badly to their children, not positively at all.

It's reality. Kids aren't all sunshine and easy. Small children are basicly drunk midget aussies. You gotta chase them around and make sure they don't poke their eyes out or choke on buttons.
Children wear you out but It's the most rewarding thing you can do.

I just saw a Honda motorcycle commercial for oil drillers. The (((White guy))) had a sassy negro wife who wore the pants. He rode on the back.

>do it denmark
multikek

I think it’s a Goldwing commercial. I saw on JewTube.

I wish Japanese companies would stop that shit.
They know one drop of oil would ruin their culture. Maybe It's revenge for nuking them. Bastards.

Demoralizing commercial.
Not a win

Drill the oil, ........... ?