/Itapol/ Getting nostalgic edition

ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Update 1: Racial Raids registered all over italy in the last 48h

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get ak47 and target random foreigner migrants:

'Alarming solidarity' for racist shooter
Gives measure of what's happening says lawyer Giulianelli

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined

ilfaroonline.it/2018/02/06/onore-a-luca-traini-lo-striscione-della-vergogna-nella-notte-a-ponte-milvio/205778/

The head of European Union said the attacks of 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values, and the EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
Government and law enforcement in Italy are on alert status for the racism and hatred against migrants in italian population as on Italian social media people from all over the country is openly calling to "shoot niggers on sight" "kill the african animals" and "clean the country" posting photos of guns and rifles and glorifying Luca Traini. A crowfounding has been opened for Luca Traini and thousand of italians are sending money to him.
Facebook europe is tryin to delete italian "hate groups" .
An explosive atmosphere is rising in Italy as attacks on foreigners are registered in many regions.
African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.leggo.it/italia/articolo-3531166.html
youtu.be/74nxlum3sn8
translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=IPDkhDQP73c
tuttitalia.it/statistiche/cittadini-stranieri-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_da_Giussano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
keinpfusch.net/post/2018-02-05-3737-4bd5fa5828aa4313f01bc4bbae684c71/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nation Election 4 March
Last Polls:

Right Wing Coalition: 37,5%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,8%
- Lega [identitarians/populists] 14,3%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascist] 4,6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,8%

Globalist Coalition: 27,9%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 23%
- PiĆ¹ Europa [globalists/progressives] 1,9%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 1,6%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 1%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirata party-esque] 27,2%

Liberi e Uguali [Progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,4%

vote Lega

> hospitality centre sheduled to receive 100 north african migrants set on fire
m.leggo.it/italia/articolo-3531166.html

reminder of vote divided by age/profession

Eternal Reminder

reminder of regional elections also taking place on 4 march 1/2

The memes converge
youtu.be/74nxlum3sn8

2/2

Apart from Libya, what other country in North Africa is at war that they need to go all the way to Europe?

Force all leftists to house refugees without any supplementary income and welfare payments. Open borders homos need to put up or shut up. Any that cannot or will not do so can either denounce their ooen borders, anti-nationalist beliefs and fight for the betterment of italy or they can be deported to Somalia.

What do some of the reviews say?

Luca Traini effect: sales of Hitler's Mein Kampf grow by 200%
translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&edit-text=&act=url

This guy will become the minister of finance if Lega wins the elections. He can speak 5 languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=IPDkhDQP73c

reminder Fontana is /ourguy/

I lost my shit when I saw "the white race is at risk" on a national newspaper

Is Somalia still north? same question about South Sudan
Also Eritrea got refugee status too because most brutal dictatorship on continent and sheit

Oh yeah Sahel/south Morocco (depending on whom you ask) I guess

nice

I'm going to see this tomorrow lol.

Support casa mia !!! Forza

That's pretty badass. How are those kind of views seen over there?

Somalia/Ethiopia are east Africa. North Africa is the Maghreb area

80-90% of niggers don't come from currently at war countries, just need to emigrate for the gibs.
Like Nigeria has a stable and democratic government and only a little problem with terrorism in a small region, but a lot of them keep emigrating for the gibs.
I checked the foreign residents stats and actually only 0.04% of africans are from Lybia, while the top 5 countries are
Morocco
Egypt
Senegal
Tunisia
Nigeria
tuttitalia.it/statistiche/cittadini-stranieri-2017/

>tfw in order to vote Lega I have to vote Berlusconi as well
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

THE NIGGER IS LITERALLY NOT GUILTY
prepare yourselves anons, the racewar starts tonight

This is ridiculous.
They have to go back.

Do they get gibs there or just keep moving to Germany or France for the gibs?

You have been visited by Luca "God of Racewar" Traini. Ethnic cleansing, National pride and Fascism will come to you, but only if you say "SPQR"

He's still leading the race so I guess a lot of people do agree with him, even if they don't admit it.

I see
anyways it seems there are a few ""low tension"" (not that many deals each year) conflicts in Maghreb

>Do they get gibs there
Italian public budget doesn't even have enough moneys to give gibs to Italian citizens, let alone foreigners
about a third of the budget is spent in pensions, about a fifth in public healthcare mostly used up by retirees, etc
basically only boomers have a true welfare state in Italy

SPQR!

>You have been visited by Luca "God of Racewar" Traini
And /ourengine/

Italians fuck trannys and can't be trusted

Yes, he's not guilty of murder, prob she overdosed and he wanted to get rid of body

Most of them who gets trough (((NGOs))) to the gibs centers in big northern cities may stay, but yes, many of them move to France/Switzerland/UK/North Europe because better economy
Even if those stats don't show the illegals, but it may be a nice projection of the nationalities of niggers.

the guy with the sword looks like he's doing ballet

So he has a huge silent majority like Trump did. Looking good, Italybros. Maybe this is why we've been seeing so many "Italians aren't white" shills lately. Wishing you all the best over there.

Wait a second, did I get this right? If Berlusconi wins he can't be premier anyway?

USA invented the surgery that allows trannies to exist and they should be trusted even less

About half and half. It's hilarious to take cheap trains going North and seeing them full of immigrants who get off the moment a ticket checker comes on. Going South, it's all Italians. Doesn't stop them from being criminal shits on their way out of the country.

el atrocidad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_da_Giussano

>basically only boomers have a true welfare state in Italy
yes, and most of them are former old school commies or center-left voters

>GUYS A COUNTRY IS GOING FULL FASCIST
FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>IT'S ITALY!!!
oh

Sucks that there's not enough of an economy for the real citizens there but it's good that niggers aren't getting gibs and leaving. Wish there were no gibs for niggers here so they would all go infect Canadia instead.

kikes BTFO

But... I thought Italy was non-white...

This is probably going to be cringe af.
The german movie was somewhat funny even if it was full of (((propaganda))), I have low expectations on the italian remake.

Berlusconi cant be elected due to Severino Law.

Whiter than you, ahmed.

SPQR

Victory is close lads

>Racial Raids registered all over italy in the last 48h
Where?

This seems like an election worth our effort but it seems we have a language barrier problem.

Then he should be drawn more like the statue. In he looks off balance

the statue looks like that from the front tho

unironically whiter than you Jose

nowadays only about half thank god, see my pic

Bump for ; Deporting worthless ""NIGGER'S " !
(;

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE VOTING THAT OLD FUCK INSTEAD OF LEGA HOLY SHIT

Made by based Czech bro.

whelp, guess so
too bad there can be no discrimination based on ethnicity for how one's treated by public insitutions
Usually Lega mayors went around this by imposing minimum 10/15 years residency in a town to get public housing and sheit

idk the German movie was actually a little woke. A lot of the people they candidly questioned said they weren't really opposed to nazism/fascism. The movie didn't really make them out to be crazy either, they were normal people with normal lives.

No he can't because of Severino law applied to his convictions.

What the fuck? Maybe foreigners don't understand how absurd this is. Book on the left is by Liliana Segre, italian holocaust survivor who has been recently made life-long senator by our president. She's been on tv non-stop the last weeks talking about the Shoa and now her book is getting outsold by Mein Kampf. God truly has a dark sense of humor

Book on the right* sorry

A decent move on his part. Make those niggers work if they want to stay.

Have we started the fire?

We prefer to address ourselves as Italians not as a color.

>but it's good that niggers aren't getting gibs and leaving.
that's kind of the same in Eastern Europe, but our (former) cuck government and NGOs jews prevent that.
Also doesn't cucknada literally import them by plane?
the problem is that the ones that aren't old school commies are from the former ChristDemocrats/Centrist party that ruled from 1945-91, so i don't think they will ever vote against EU

because of other old fucks

Yes, and Italy will throw it to the barbarian horde.

Soros/Kikes , getting hoisted with their own "PETARD" ! (; Xoxo

I suppose all italians will know, the main thing is it looks like he's pointing his right foot like a ballet dancer.

true that

Bad move for the agenda overall. She might get some shekels but bringing back memories and history will be bad for them in the long run.

it's called par condicio m8

Hopefully things continue to get uncucked. Don't know about Canada, they probably do. Biggest cucks on the planet up there.

It isn't Americans fault the tranny thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
The pioneer was a Jewish doctor during the Weimar Republic period.

Just make some simple memes, infographs with italian translation, and we'll be good.

*spits*

>the eternal habsburg

gets BTFO

You made a mess
For Christ sake, this rotten world
Shit out of luck
Go with my vision
Light up the fire
Right on the power
Weapon... I have it all

we will move all migrants inside Austria and then will build a wall all around it so neither austrians nor refugees can escape

Meanwhile the italian GIP did not include "murder" among the accusations for the nigger that cut Pamela into pieces

>retarded German cousin.

SPQR

Just start shooting invading Muslim boats. Mount some artillery on the shores of Sicily and sink them.

Weak paint skills, but doing my best for the cause.
We need the memes

>88

keinpfusch.net/post/2018-02-05-3737-4bd5fa5828aa4313f01bc4bbae684c71/

to all patriots read this

Make that more well known there. That is fucked up and the people should know.

We could translate existing Sup Forums material too maybe a wyatt mann?

america has pretty much all the racial crime data you need to not want africans.

Not sure whether economic or racial stff is more effective.

first (you) out of two

second (you) out of two

Decent idea. Hopefully other countries can learn from our mistake and we can fix our shit here.