PRAISE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP FOR SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVING US FROM WORLD WIDE DEPRESSION

PRAISE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP FOR SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVING US FROM WORLD WIDE DEPRESSION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iF7lkXKHlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks obama, his economy so strong that it can survive drumpf trying to tank it

We did it Sup Forums

Q predicted this

>the president controls the dow jones index

It's still very much down from the end of January.
Obama pls fix it.

this.

This entire board is fantasy.

Trumpu is bestu

> Stop the crash

This shit isn't saving my oil stocks. Still getting my asshole stretched a bit.

this.
Press S to spit on Trump's economy Feb 2, 2018 - Feb 5, 2018.
PRAISE Obama's economy once more!

WHERE IS THE HAPPENING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's negative now

thx drumpf

Stupid jew

habbening cancelled
more delicious tears incoming

The left knows their bullshit is how Trump thrives, yet they just can't stop spreading it.

>Sup Forums spends an entire year shilling how Trump was fixing the economy despite a holdover from Obama economic policies
>Trump's economic policies start to take effect, largest single day drop in history, just announced trade deficits hit highest level since 2008
>"I-It's nothing..."
>Actually defending the businessman with dozens of bankruptcies who always got bailed out by daddy

This board is a joke

THE JEWS DID THIS

It's a bluff and it won't work here comes recession, the bill was to much.

Faith just run out.
youtube.com/watch?v=_iF7lkXKHlA

also this

damn its back to obama economy after we just had a short instance of trump loloilololol
Na seriously in a way the insanity is fun

If the fed chair Yellen saying they need to raise interest rates only causes a 5% drop in the market Trump might just be blessed by God.

The bubble was intended to be much bigger, and destroy the whole stock market when it burst during Hillary's first term.

Thank Trump for defusing the economic time bombs Obama left as his last ditch attempt to God Damn America.

not today, fed reserve kikes.

Thanks Obama!

The days not over with yet!

The demoncrats needed this huge distraction ...

>trade deficits hit highest level since 2008
>Trump policies increase or decrease trade deficit?
Not understanding the most basic economics
you must be a commie

EVERYONE QUICK
BUY BUY BUY
INFUSE THE STOCK MARKET WITH THE SAME POWER YOU IMBUED TRUMP WITH ON ELECTION DAY

Based Obama had a second time activated economic boom to save us because he knew Hroompf would try to crash the economy.

underrated.
We'll know for sure at the end of the month, but it's looking like

Literal subhumans. This morning you were twisting your panties over how it was all Trump's fault and he would have had to resign; now everything is fine and It's obamanomics.
I REFUSE to believe You are so stupid as to actually believe this. You're doing it on porpouse. If Civil war 2 starts in America I'll become a voluntary and fly straight there for the pleasure of shooting you assholes in the face, raping your women and gaining citizenry after the war is won and you and your progeny are exiled.
SAGE.

This.
We are back to Obama economy again.

You'd be surprised how many people believe that user.

Even outside Sup Forums.

Checked.

user its ironic.

>Using words he looked up in his Econ 101 textbook he never read to make a bad shitpost on Sup Forums
An hero please.

>The president controls the economy.

Both of you are massive faggots, just saying.

>being this clueless on economics

fucking this
this train has no brakes

NOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEET IIIIT CRASHHHHHH

Whatever XOM and CVX are going to be the foundation of inter generational wealth.

>itt: actual 14 year olds that don’t remember the recession and econemy form 2007-2013

You have to be retarded or worse to think a 5% drop in stocks during great economic news is signs of a crash

Jesus Christ I feel old now

It’s not about the stock market. Some brainlets just claimed recently that economy growth in 2017 was Obama’s credit, because of Trump’s tax cut economy will never recover, stock market is a sign. Now, with the climbing of the stock market, we are back to the Obama economy again.

It's kind of hovering around the previous close value. Keeping an eye on it.

checked.
But you're right, shills been out in full force trying to induce panic and sew dissent, and by have talking points to use against drumphfg.
Like i said we'll know for sure by the end of the month (Deepstate could really be trying hard to tank the economy), but i think economy is doing well for it to cause some great depression

Where is the happening? It was suck a hype, that stock market would crash today.

CHECKED!

>Go to sleep last night
>World economy is literally falling apart
>Finally happy for once
>Finally a happening
>Wake up
>World economy is doing OK
FUCKING NORMIES WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT CHAOS INSTEAD OF FUCKING TRYING TO GET RID OF IT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

YOU DOUBTED OBAMA'S RESILIENT ECONOMY ALL HAIL KING NIGGER

I knew it would be a nothingburger.
The economy doesn't just crash after a strong jobs report + higher wages. It would at worst be a correction of the overvalued stock market.

Can someone please explain to a brainlet like me how "stronger than expected wage growth" can cause the stick market to go haywire.

it's only a matter of time, the market is running on fumes

An influx of dollars into the pockets of workers can cause inflation. So everyone panicked.

Looks like someone is upset at other anons are not supporting your views on the economy and of the president. that much salt from one person to shill.
>Boo
>Hoo

>tfw OKE, KMI, and RDS.B

Ok, let’s spit on Trump economy from 02. 02. 2018 to 02. 05. 2018.

thank the lord obama built back the economy on bedrock so that even trump can't destroy it. obama's the gift that keeps on giving.

it's a speculative world with little information to go on.

people that say this is the beginning of some massive recession are probably jumping the gun a bit, but that's the game, you want to sell BEFORE everyone else, not after.

I don't know enough about it to say definitively what is going on, but I am getting the sense that they are in damage control mode now after two sessions of wild decline. It could still be interesting.

So we can expect lots of shitting on Trump for the stock market price not carrying on uninterrupted to infinity, whilst giving him no credit for high wage growth?

>The economy doesn't just crash after a strong jobs report + higher wages.
this
obama left us a strong economy. even a complete nincompoop like trump couldn't fuck it up if he intended.

good shit

that's right. everything you see is a consequence of obama policies. when it starts tanking, that's trump's policies kicking in.

>Commie NEET

US economy is still strong, dont worry.

It's strong, but I think it is kind of overvalued tbqh.

Winrar. Thread over. Everyone can go home.

That's pretty easy to admit after what happened yesterday.

it go down

Rural and suburban people btfo

See, I told you.

Feds had another batch of freshly mint trillions printed for a quick fix injection. And it worked. DOW 30k by the end of the month.

Friedman was a retard, all hail Keynes.

Print print print.

down 80 thx drumpf

>the stock market reflects the economy

You're the only joke here, user.

We are entering Trump economy again.

The fed is likely to raise interest rates. Interest rates based on money borrowed from the fed. Business and others borrowed a shitton from the fed. Now they're worried about repaying it.

dead cat bounce is over
now the real fall begins

These stock market rise and falls are a dimon dozen.

It definitely is. Once people realize that we might have a (minor) recession. But in the last year Trump has done a lot to make it more secure than it was at any point in 2007. No way there's a major recession no matter how hard (((they))) try to create one.

You kikeniggers were blaming Trump for the down in the market just hours ago. The fucking chutzpah on you faggots is enormous. I really am starting to understand that Hitler quote.
>gradually, I began to hate them

KEK!

Muh russia collusion didnt work so now (((they))) are bringing the whole fuckin house down. It's happening boys

>the President influencing the market at all
Both of you are faggots.

He absolutely influences it.

This, but there is a good chance user was shitposting and saw a golden opportunity for (you)s.

>user says President does not control the DOW
>"He absolutely somewhat effects it"
This is in essence what you just posted.

Yeah.

So uh now its recovering?

Are you a retard? The market fucking works on hype. That's literally it. Without hype about shit there's zero value. And Trump is the ultimate hype man to the OG Dow Jones. You fucking doofus.

I feel sorry for all you niggers who didnt buyt the dip in either sp500 or dji.
stay poor faggots!

>implying this isn't a dead cat bounce

>people unironically think that the greatest growth in american history was due to obama
>they also believe said dip is trumps fault
>they think the dips is even relevant
I hate children.

>Without hype about shit there's zero value

Posts like this are proof enough that this board is a joke.

Soooo is the bubble gonna pop or was it really just a correction. Theres anons saying the real stock numbers should be like 15k or so.

Don't get your financial advice from people over the internet. Especially on an anonymous website.