How did we get to this?

How did we get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We started to normalize homosexuality. it was better when they were sensible enough to stay in the closet.

That's not it, there has to be more at play.
Honestly, I think it's just because of how fucking easy life has become.

Wasn't gay bashing still popular between the 80's-Early 00's? I seem to remember it when I was a kid

>

>

one soul at a time

The old values have died. Men don't care about looking manly, they just wanna look like all the faggots from Hollywood that wear the tight jeans and shirts, including the singers. Also yeah, life is easier now, so it makes weak people. Being a "man" back in the old days was very different from now. In fact, there's barely any meaning to what being a "man" should be in today's world. Normalizing, or rather, FORCING people to accept homosexuality or just general autism and weirdness from others also makes people weaker. We can't point at the 2018 dude and laugh, then call him a stupid-looking faggot whether he is a real fag or not.

some one gave faggots an inch, and ignoring the proven statement "give them an inch and they take a mile" they took 10 fucking miles and now want to turn our kids gay because faggots are all pedophiles by nature.

Fall of Christian values
Embracing hyper-individuality
General feminization of society

To name a few

>MUH FREEDOM
The fag is free to dress as he wants

>men have forgotten about god

>cary grant
>closeted gay man
>epitomizes masculinity and straightness to OP
OP is a faggot and won't survive the shift.

cary grant was a faggot

What kind of Jewish slave wears a suit? You couldn’t design a more stupid and useless outfit if you tried.

KEEP YOUR KIDS OFF THE FAG FOOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

I bet there was also queers in the 40's but they keep in secret and took it to the grave.

But he behaved like a human with dignity and dressed well.
Everytime theres thread about what Sup Forums and leftists agree on its always that gays are okey but that they have to behave, no chimp outs and no degeneracity in public.

Beaner is right

Atrazine

>(((conspiracies)))
that's nice johnny but how about you show us something you have proof of

Well, you are right. Its because they are a protected class now.

Gonna need more pixels on that

nice

No, you learn how to obtain and verify all given to you information first.

because men in the late 40s and early 50s were hardened by war. their fathers were also hardened by war. millenials are being raised by men that know no war. the soyfuture will be reclaimed by the upcoming generation of warchildren.

I know is you Rajesh ;)

>educate yourself sweetie

Wow. I don't know. How do we get out of this?

MGTOW butt pirate flag

Same to you.

Speak this truth and open the doors of the white self hating mind. Faced with himself, he will either have to admit that he is destroying himself, he currently puts that truth out of his mind, or he will have to stop destroying white community. The trigger phrase is White Community Hater.

White National Guardsmen and White Cops still enforce the anti white laws of the Jewish Masters (see Charlottesville.) White men exist solely to punish and control disobedient white men. One wonders if or when the white Good Goy Enforcers will realize that they have destroyed their own living space by forcing integration and everything else on it. Until that event happens, if it does happen, try teaching whites to talk about what is going on in their communities. Here is one method:

White Community Hater is the UNATCO kill phrase (see the video game Deus Ex,) for SJW's. But you have to have God clearance to know.

Next time they are out protesting, write letters to all your local politicians and news organizations describing the SJW actions as being harmful to the continuation of white communities and by extension, white people.

The news and politicians will go into silence mode because their careers depend on them being anti white community. This is where the second blow of the combo comes in. You start using the words White Community Hater in regular conversation and point out to all who will listen that SJW's are motivated by the hatred of everything white. They especially hate white communities. Say the phrase out loud and get ready to wake up a self hating population of snowflakes.

White Community Hater!

The guy from 1946 worked too hard so that his chilren would have a good life. His children turned into degenerates and fucked over kids from the 1960's-1980's, who then turned into the degenerates that made the the guy from 2018

Too many "whats in the box" "dragon dildo" jokes. The memes are dangerous jack.

Wrong, Beaner !
Its me ! The European Beaner !

The mutts backed the wrong side in the Russian civil war and WWII.

Now they get to enjoy the fruits of their great-great grandparents' backstabbing of Europe.

I wanna look like this when I'm his age

Can we go year by year please? 60's was peace, no wars dude, 70s full hippy, 80s was peak fag in some fashion realms, 90s was its cool to dress baggy and look like you don't care, 00s is this dumb modern/minimalist basic look, 10s has entered this effeminate realm.

LOL being raj make you look better.... they will be a super power in 5 years.

I think that was the point. If not OP is tarded.

only on the news. it was typical kikery

Plot twist
>Thats his son
>Same place
>Same job

Grandson*

something's gotta give someday, right? that day is the only thing i live for. hopefully it's soon. otherwise i'm going to move to poland to see if i can fuck that place up.

My fellow white crackas! I am white as you are, please hear my extra white and non jewishly funded opinion and adopt it as your own, fellow whites!

>

How did we get to that?

How do I wipe my own asshole?

Why do I keep making shit threads?

We stopped giving cunts beatings. Srsly, more people need to be slapped from time to time.

americans stop thinking.

Let's get another thing straing, I do not understand your preoccupation with the 'left' and the 'right', as I would prescribe to neither of those identities. I would argue that on the average, progressive policies tend to work out for everyone on the whole. If by 'left' and 'right' you are referring to some illusioned loss of the American way of life, I would say that you have misunderstood what it means to be American. An American citizen is a simple definition, and is in no way linked to any particular kind of race, culture or class. On the contrary, the notion of citizenship by definition is capable of including all kinds and types of people. To repudiate 'left' or 'right' proposals out of a simple allegiance to an identity would be a fallacy. If you were truly commited to destroying that despicable echo chamber, you should be working towards breaking down barriers to communication instead of building up the very things that make it difficult for us to converse. Think the news is rigged, why not find unbiased outlets? Choose to read Politico, the New York Times, NPR, or even the BBC. If you were actually commited to communication, to destroying these 'echo chambers', you would be conversing with me instead of putting up your own personal wall of memes. Let me know when you want to talk. Peace

>muh dismissive buzzword

He was not gay. Those were rumors with no basis.
He liked to hang out with his friend, Randolph Scott. Nothing gay about having friends.
He got more pussy in the 30s/40s than DiCaprio gets.

Isn't it still? Oh, you are from the west

Pretty good pasta, 6/10

Sexual revolution
Hippies
Boomers

Doesn't mean he wasn't a closet bisexual.

Yes and thru the mid 90's.

Ended with the Matthew Sheppard media bombardment

Exactly

>What does two men having consensual sex in the privacy of their own home have to do with marriage?
>What do two people of the same sex getting married have to do with normalization of homosexuality?
>trannies, 60 genders, gender-neutral bathrooms, gay sex taught in school sex ed, etc

>durr that's just a slippery slope fallacy

and now here we are

I like this pic more.

Great webm, hubba hubba.
But there's nothing wrong with being gay. It's the tranny part that has no relation to homos whatsoever.

Daily reminder that this is exactly what the (((allies))) died and killed for.

Ironically Cary Grant, the man in OPs pic, was a faggot.

I believe it had alot to do with fathers being absent from the home, either by being forced to work long hours just to provide for the family, or by being ostracized by unfair divorce and custody laws. No male influence = effeminate children.

who's that

he wasn't a camp metrosexual though

>LGBRAAAAAP

what a world that could have been

that white tomgirl better watch out, nigger on the right is stealing her phone

Abstract merchant

I don't think the girls were interested anyway, champ.

this would be a good premise for a comedy
>guy from 1800's gets frozen or something
>thaws out in current year
>wanders into a whole foods because he's hungry and disoriented
>sees the guy on the right in pic
>pulls out peacemaker and puts him down
>starts going on rampage killing numales out of fear

soy

Not stoning faggots

effeminate males have no connection to gay men? ohhhkay

Unlike legitimate nations that have been built upon local families, America has been built upon an ideology that doesn't dicriminate. You can come from anywhere in the world and be considered 100% American, as long as you pursue the american ideal. It is the only place in the world where this is possible (if we don't count the cultural marxism). To be French, you need french blood. To be British, british blood. Therefore there is no such thing as an american people. Only an amalgation of nationalities working together towards a lie. Since America accepts everyone, and its "diversity makes its strength", it can be said that there can be a genuine american people only when everyone will be made of 40 different nationalities. The Frenchman doesnt belong in Britain, and the American will belong nowhere but in America. Just as rootless as its host, it will be the birth of a new race, the American, also known as the Amerimutt™.

Every part of Americanism boils down to diversity, even what they call "white nationalism", which is something that only exists in america still. White consists of anyone of european heritage. Together they do not make an actual culture. It is still something rootless and there will be eternal infighting over who has the right to be a 1st class citizen. Not only that but it doesn't say anywhere that America belongs to white people. You would have to rework the constitution and make your own degenerate version of Europe. For what purpose? Freedom? Freedom of what? There still won't be a genuine unity and people will work for themselves only, as usual, as they are not truly united with their "fellow" white americans. America is just an idea, a frame. Noo roots. There will always be infighting as long as people aren't the same.

America was never great, it will never be.

>fonephag
>(3884x7735)

Idiocracy combined with falling down, lmao.

Too easy.

the daughter of the main character in Mad Men.

kek

I think anyone from the empire can be British, and France is obsessed with "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" so anyone can be french

France at its core isnt a fucking republic, china at its core isnt fucking communist

america at its core is.. america

second picture is what women find fuckable in 2018, because there's not a snowball's chance in hell that dude would be dressing that way if it it wasn't getting him laid

Middle-class greed by suburban moms who wanted their precious single children prioritize education over hanging out with friends -- this way they would get better grades in school, go to college (surely must the best way to secure a prosperous future isn't it?) and get a high-paying prestigious job.

Result: an entire generation failed to learn what it means to be a man.

Wtf why r you all calling the guy on the right gay, if a gay man dressed like this he would have -10% success with other gay guys. Pic related is perfect male style drawn by the greatest gay illustrator joseph leyendecker

> that picture

When the Japs brains mutated like myself and created these, artificial insemination of the propagating races i.e. normalcy

Japan was a mistake, you should have kept nuking this weaboo country.

You can land a fucking plane on this head

Imagine having such a fragile masculinity that someone else doing their own thing shatters it.

>The mutts backed the wrong side in the Russian civil war and WWII
FUCKING THIS
they should be ashamed of that

kek

He was "probably" gay. People back then had more class anyway. Virtue signaling is pathetic.

No respectable gay man would dress like this. My eyes are melting.

Looking manly isn’t the same as being manly.

That flyer was satirical by the way.

Is it degenerate/gay to have hair in ponytail?? Asking for a friend

if you really want to know this video explains it pretty well
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI

Jews