Babylon

Redpill me on Babylon
There's a lot of stuff that is still visible today that can be traced back to Babylon.

Although many aren't sure if Babylon is the true origin, but many weird customs (satanic, occult, pagan, etc.) come from here.

Then there's the whole Tower of Babel thing that seems to be a warning against a one world community - Unsurprisingly, we're seeing a push for a one world multicultural mixing stuff today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE0pvAOCRbo&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr211.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rC68HBsn4mY
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapala
chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com/en/index.php/The_practices_and_rituals_of_Tibetan_Kapala_skull_caps
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/practices-and-rituals-tibetan-kapala-skull-caps-00945
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ&index=9&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=-gGhTdcvDXs
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

We're living in Babylon right now and Rothschild's are LARPing as Nimrod King of the Jews

You mean the whole Mystery Babylon/Whore of Babylon, right?

It's been a while since I read up on the description on Mystery Babylon from Revelation.
What are the descriptors of Mystery Babylon and how does America fit within the description?

The Statue of Liberty = ISIS = Whore of Babylon.

William Cooper - Mystery Babylon series. Its around 43 hours long but it's worth the investment.

youtube.com/watch?v=sE0pvAOCRbo&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Code of Hammurabi has 272 laws inscribed on a giant stone block and is one of the first serious legal documents in existence, setting out for the first time the presumption of innocence.

Here's another playlist that can fill you in.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

my theory is that the Whore of Babylon is Feminism itself which will continue to ruin the earth through it's march throughout the institutions.

It's the worship of Diana/Lucifer that is a big part of Mystery Babylon.

In Agade, Sargon, whose father was a gardener, the cupbearer of Ur-Zababa, became king, the king of Agade, who built Agade (ms. L1+N1 has instead: under whom Agade was built); he ruled for 56 (ms. L1+N1 has instead: 55) (ms. TL has instead: 54) years. Rimuc, the son of Sargon, ruled for 9 (ms. IB has instead: 7) (ms. L1+N1 has instead: 15) years. Man-icticcu, the older brother of Rimuc, the son of Sargon, ruled for 15 (ms. L1+N1 has instead: 7) years. Naram-Suen, the son of Man-icticcu, ruled for (mss. L1+N1, P3+BT14 have:) 56 years. Car-kali-carri, the son of Naram-Suen, ruled for (ms. L1+N1, Su+Su4 have:) 25 (ms. P3+BT14 has instead: 24) years. (ms. P3+BT14 adds:) 157 are the years of the dynasty of Sargon. Then who was king? Who was the king? (ms. Su3+Su4 has instead: who was king? Who indeed was king?) Irgigi was king, Imi was king, Nanûm was king (in mss. L1+N1, Su3+Su4, Imi and Nanûm are in reverse order) , Ilulu was king, and the (mss. P3+BT14, S have:) 4 of them ruled for only (mss. P3+BT14, S have:) 3 years. Dudu ruled for 21 years. Cu-Durul, the son of Dudu, ruled for 15 (ms. IB has instead: 18) years. 11 kings; they ruled for 181 years (ms. S has instead: 12 kings; they ruled for (ms. S has:) 197 years) (mss. Su1, Su3+Su4, which omit Dudu and Cu-Durul, have instead: 9 kings; they ruled for (ms. Su1 has:) 161 (ms. Su3+Su4 has instead: 177) years. Then Agade was defeated (ms. S has instead: Then the reign of Agade was abolished) and the kingship was taken to Unug.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr211.htm

Fairly specific and down to earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=rC68HBsn4mY

Babylonian magic money system look it up.

Read the Bible.

Is Feminism the woman drunken with the blood of the Saints?

Babylon is a major item in the bible it usualy refers to corruption corrupted people

>5Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

>6For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.

>7They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

1 Peter 5:13 ►
>The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, salutes you; and so does Marcus my son.

this is offcourse not babylon but rome

one of the main caracteristics of Babylon is that they we're among the first to challenge superstition
christcucks demobize them because of this

they reached the conclusion that either god didnt exist ir that he was evil
interestingly they were trying to figure out the secrets of nature, sorcery

the fiesta with a legal system, the first with written language
a shame they failed, we would be 5 milenia ahead

I didn't know there were Jews in Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

you have to go back much further to understand Babylon nigger

I don't prescribe to that title because there is no mystery to it.
Babylon was founded by the Tribe of Snakes (Judges and Pharisees/Sea peoples/Hyksos/MW/DN), aka gypsy poo-in-loos that slowly infiltrated Egypt over five thousand years ago and who gathered the sacred teachings of the Egyptian masons over time. They are the demon worshipers that the Masonic Jews of today have become and carry on their tradition of Blood Libel (Jewish ritual sacrifice) and drinking blood from a Kapala (skull cap) like the Buddhists do.

This is Sup Forums's problem just like normies you define everything you "know" on a very limited range of information (((presented))) to you. Everything you believe and think is tightly packed within a little box you call your "knowledge" which is all wrong and pretty much everything is completely the opposite of reality. You must leave this (((box))) to find the truth, you have to back to the BEGINNING to understand everything not what they tell you is the beginning you have to go back millions of years to Atlantis

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

Atlantis? Give the summary of why it relates?

Buddhists don't drink blood gas yourself you retarded fucking Christcuck. NEVER listen to a Christcuck tell you anything they are the most blue pilled idiots on the fucking planet right beside the Muslims

You won't believe it or understand it desu watch the playlist. Sorry this is how it has to be, there is no way to tell you in a way you will understand or believe, Atlantis will be just the beginning of your path of this long road to truth. After you finish that playlist everything you are looking for is on that channel but it will take time and drive to find the truth, the truth is not for everyone only those that seek it out

researching the topic will tell you otherwise, don't reply before checking it out yourself

I have been a Buddhist for over 20 years asshole, you don't know anything about Buddhism. You have never even read the Dhammapada, you don't even know the Buddha was Aryan you don't know anything

It was only a jewgle click away you fucking inbred retarded gaythiest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapala

chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com/en/index.php/The_practices_and_rituals_of_Tibetan_Kapala_skull_caps

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/practices-and-rituals-tibetan-kapala-skull-caps-00945

Where does the word Kapala come from?

>That chart
So thousands of years from now it all turns into Brazil?
Where did we go so wrong, user? With literally millions of years of civilization and higher racial stock to build upon, what the fuck happened?

Yours was a much better reply than mine

gas yourself you retarded nigger and go do your spirit cooking cannibalistic sacrament of eating Christs flesh and drinking his blood while you worship Saturn like a good goy. You retarded fucker Buddhists are Vegans

>been a Buddhist for over 20 years
>you don't know anything about Buddhism
>you don't even know the Buddha was Aryan

Fucking lol.

>N-not true christ cuck
>Real buddhists are vegan!
What's it like being a fake?

Always funny to see retards laughing at their own ignorance
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ&index=9&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

thanks for stopping by but do us all a favor and don't post anymore go to a blacked or x is white thread where you are with people more in your range of intelligence and information

You're literally a WE WUZ nigger.

No, the Harlot of Babylon is, aka Mystery Babylon, aka Romanism. The pope is the False Prophet; the Antichrist is his master; the devil is his god; and his end is in a lake of fire.

EU is the new Babylon.

Aye, the Romans would not kill you for bad mouthing Babylon.

The Babylonians were so convinced that there was a God that they built a structure to go to heaven and see God for themselves.

ignore the barely sentient chimps, again this is complex we are de-evoliving not evolving, everything is cyclical, evolution is an Illuminati scam in way, we are evolving to phi but not from apes, we de-evolved then we re-evolve it is all cyclical look into vortex mathematics

hey mate, bodhi or black sun member?

this is Bodhi aye bong how are you?

Why not climb a mountain before deciding to build one?

just realised it was you after posting and refreshing the page. how are you mate?

I will tell you some of what is Mystery Babylon.

The King of Babylon, Nimrod, a mighty hunter that opposed the God of creation, had a wife, Semiramis, called the Mother of God (her son, Tammuz) and the Queen of Heaven. Nimrod died and became their sun god.

Tammuz went on a hunt and was believed to be killed. Semiramis went into mourning for her son, putting on sackcloth and ashes as was their custom. She fasted for 40 days.

At the end of that 40 day period, her son, Tammuz, was miraculously returned to her, alive. They celebrated the event by a festival that came to be known as Ishtar, which became Easter.

So to recap Mystery Babylon:

1. Ash on forehead to mourn the loss of the son;
2. 40 day fast to mourn the loss of the son; and
3. A resurrection day festival when the son comes back to life, called Easter.

Sound familiar?

pretty good how about yourself? Got my ormus yesterday just started taking it I can feel my chakras energizing so to speak, some good stuff you should get some.

I know that the third heaven is not higher than our two heavens, and I know that the Babylonians knew more about the three heavens than I do. So I would not try to go "higher" than atmo (heaven 1) or space (heaven 2).

I would know that the third heaven would overlap the first two at all times and at all places, and that there would exist portals between the third heaven, where God lives, and the earth.

If I know that, the Babylonians knew that.

And God confirms that if he let the Babylonians finish their project, they would indeed have created a portal between this world and the next. Hence God confused their languages and caused them to spread out and occupy the earth, as he originally had ordered.

entirely this. partaking in a jewish mock cannibalistic ritual is a wholesome family activity to christians.

To Catholics, not to Christians.

lol was I too hard on him? I can't resist trolling in Sup Forums style sometimes, it is my guilty pleasure

my stomach turns at the thought of all those years being dragged to a catholic chuch only to later learn it's all fucking demon worship

Buddha said some things, did no miracles, died, and stayed dead.

That's who you're following.

Nobody has ever attained true enlightenment, and nobody ever will.

You poor fool. You thought you were only pretending to be retarded.

Praise God you escaped.

WTF.
I thought it was that nimrod was killed and that his wife gave birth to her son, but fooled the populace into saying the baby was Nimrod reborn. This solidified hos status as a deity.

I don't follow anyone buddy, that is why you failed and I did not, but don't give up

Go to /x/ they will give you the answer everyone here is a fuck wit when it comes to the occult and religion

That was likely a later adaptation to conform to the "virgin birth" of Jesus Christ.

When comparing pagan religions to Jesus, you always need to seek out copies of primary sources, because Jesus changed everything.

You self-identified as a Buddhist.

You therefore follow the Buddha, and will end up where he ended up.

You apparently have never been to /x/.

im good mate thanks, whats ormus? lol nah mate they choose to make themselves look foolish so they should expect to be mocked.

Christ niggers are the epitome of idiocy never listen to them, they have no idea what the scriptures are really about or even who wrote them and that they are a masonic cipher they would not know truth if you shot them in the face with it

Lol at fedoras saying babylon was redpilled and Christians destroyed it.

Babylon gathered as many ethnic groups, and races as it could into one country and tried to build a raceless, 1 language speaking, group of nwo-shills. They got so arrogant about they're plans they they decided to build a massive penis tower and finally God called them soyboys and smit them with astroids and shit and caused them to all speak different languages in order to create seperated races(as intended) true Christians know this

Also lol at the Babylonian shill saying the Christ arche was copied from some Babylonian queer story. That very same story was repeated and debunked on Nat Geo like 2 nights ago. Nice try tho. Maybe next time don't change the channel before the program ends. That bullshit was made up and spread online by modern fedora Jews.

It's 2018 and you guys still don't know that Babylonian worship, nu-eastern theology(used to show off and not follow seriously by hipsters) and atheism is spread by Jews insessantly.

it is mono atomic gold, the mana of the pharoahs. Didn't you watch zero point playlist? It is multi dimensional it will help you transcend to the astral plane

(((Age of reasoning))) let me guess. Reddit refugee?

you have perfected kikery congratulations, ad hominem no actual rebuttal or argument, just muh book right here I don't even who wrote or where it came from or what it means please do the world and kill yourself (((Christian))). You know the difference between kikes and ((Christians))) on Sup Forums? The kikes only pretend to be imbeciles

My post had nothing to do with scripture.

omg lol wtf lmao

Look I don't give a shit about your zombie cult, stick up your ass and fuck off the lot of you. The bible is a test and you failed miserably you are nothing but automatons. Don't worry you will get infinite chances to wake up. Just keep your cult to yourself

Isaiah 21 says it's Arabia. The source of racemixing for centuries. Rome or America being Babylon is a protestatant meme
The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.

2 A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.

3 Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.

4 My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me.

5 Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.

6 For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.

7 And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:

8 And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:

9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

10 O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you.

11 The burden of Dumah. He calleth to me out of Seir, Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night?

12 The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will enquire, enquire ye: return, come.

13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.

It is appointed for a man once to die, and then the judgment.

You didn't properly divide the scriptures. This is the "Burden of Arabia":

In the forest in Arabia you will lodge,
O you traveling companies of Dedanites.
O inhabitants of the land of Tema,
Bring water to him who is thirsty;
With their bread they met him who fled.
For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword,
From the bent bow, and from the distress of war.
(They were cowards, and ran away from battle. Typical Saudi move.)

i can't remember to be honest mate i've watched so many videos and read so much recently that half of it just goes straight out of my head. i need to re go over things for them to stick. i'm revisiting all of it anyway so i'll give that playlist a (re?)watch later

Too bad this can be proven CONCLUSIVELY to be horseshit but don't worry about it you will never understand it anyway just shhhhh

Easter is the name of the holiday only in english. In all other languages it is Passover. Because teh Church and the Bible always said that it was Passover that also celebrates the Ressurection of Jesus. The earliest Church called it passover and celebrated it on Jewish passover

Study the occult, it will all make sense. We live in interesting times.

There are of course a few exceptions; men who came back to life and then died again.

Of course it is. Why wouldn't Babylon be a burden?

yah it does that lol. This whole new world opens up, this awakening and you realize all the years om this Earth everything you learned is bullshit and you have to start from the beginning to re-learn the truth. It is exhilarating but can seem overwhelming don't worry you have all the time in the world. I have 300 videos on the channel and have watched them all at least 3 times some 10 or more and this is only a fraction of what I really to share with you guys but I have to wait until you are ready to understand it and it will take time for everyone to catch up to our level. Perhaps years, but it will happen just hold fast we are bending the matrix :)

It was Astarte and Ishtar thousands of years prior to the birth of Christ.

Moreover, Jesus died on Passover; He rose on the Feast of First Fruits.

Do try to know what you're talking about, when the topic is important.

Babylon was given its own burden above.

Jesus judges and rules the nations, and does so with an iron rod.

Here's some other names for Semiramis, Queen of Babylon, Queen of Heaven, and Mother of God:

She has been known as Astarte, Ishtar, Ashtoreth, Cybele, Rhea, Demeter, Ceres, Aphrodite, Venus, Diana, and Freya.

And Mary, by the papists.

>Do try to know what you're talking about, when the topic is important.

you should take your own advice but sadly you cannot because you don't know how to think for yourself outside of the confines of the book and foundation myth they created for you even when the truth stares you right in the face
youtube.com/watch?v=-gGhTdcvDXs

Perhaps some day you will grow up but it rarely happens to you types it is your karma the creator will show you or he won't, he is always testing you to see if you can follow the clues

Babylon was run by Jews.

Good thread

I try my best not to take advice from Buddhists who do not follow the Buddha. So far I'm 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
Points in Mudslimes being Babylon.
First the last nations in the Dream of the Giant statue have Iron mixed with Clay. We call Mudslimes MUDslimes, clay MIXING with Iron, sounds like Racemixing.
Mudslimes are taking over Europe a last bastion next to Burgerland. Mudslimes are the ones racemixing, niggers on the northern end of Africa are mostly Mudslimes.
Sand niggers are mudslimes of course.
Mudslimes killed more CHristians than any other Group.

Their regions including what was Ottoman empire and other famous Mudslime empires cover what was once babylon, and extended to Rome's original boundraries.

They were the ones who made the Middle east Racemixed, it was whit and Christian before them.

Mudslimes are shittier religion and their "god" is satanic as all hell. Their god is called the "deciever" fora reason. Their god has a Cresent Star as their symbol. Lucifer is called "the morning Star"
Also Mudslimes hate all Jews and their history with Jews fits much better than Rome's since the sack of Jerusalem in 70AD was mostly Arab and Syrian mercenaries according to Tacittus and JOsephyus.
Rome being Babylon is a NEW doctrine. When the Mudslimes came about, it was pretty soon after everyone said theyd be a huge part of Mystery Babylon
Pope Francis si a Jesuits, Jestuits had serious connections to the Mudslimes when tehy were originally founded and many of the Original Jesuits and their servants served the interests of the Moors and Ottomans for a long time, not Rome. many Catholic nations banned JEsuits for doing all sorts of evils.

>foundation myth

Correction, Buddha and Jordan Peterson.

Well for a refresher mono atomic gold literally disappears right in front of you then reappears. On a scale the weight fluctuates constantly because it is leaving this dimension (vibrating at a different frequency) and coming back into our frequency

No because all those goddesses all have a myth of a lover/Man having HIS BALLS AND PENIS CHOPPED OFF and becoming her sex slave. Mary fits none of that

Iron mixed with shattered pottery is more like dictators (iron) being mixed with democracies (clay). They don't mix well, or hold together well, and don't last long (42 months, in this case).

Sure but did you know that martin Luther wrote letters to the Ottomans talking about making Rome look bad in the Bible because He wanted the Ottomans to rule Europe and win? Look it up.
You are misREADING ISAIAH

The myths around pagan gods and goddesses are quite flexible.

And all of those names refer to the same exact person, Semiramis.

Stop being s asand nigger. Mixed children are abominations

Prove it wrong. EMPRICALLY

That would possibly hit a threshold of doing a 5 second google search if I cared anything at all about the excommunicated Catholic friar Martin Luther.

It is truly a pleasure and hilariously comical hearing someone that believes zombie space Jews who are their own father born of a virgin are God try to sound intellectual good stuff mate made my day

None of the women I named had detached penis stories about them.

>Mentioning GOGEL