What is the most iconic duel in the history of anime?

What is the most iconic duel in the history of anime?

This.

Nah

It was duel for a short while, rest was 1 vs 4

Definitely this.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR794_QBmug

Wrong

This.

Marge Simpson vs Spongebob

Oh I get it! This is a thread about Anime but you posted characters that aren't from Anime. Very Funny!

>What is the most iconic duel in the history of anime?

Gaara vs Lee is still the shit.

someone post the gif

Eva-01 Vs Sachiel

When did Goku fight Ronaldo?

This.

But nah, in all seriousness it's literally this.
Don't even try to deny.

The fierce battle between Miyako and Hiro was one of the greatest epics of our time.

All of you are wrong

Haha, did this actually happen? Gosh I'm not gay but it does seem fun watching that, I mean picture your childhood inspiration being pinned down against his will and smooched vivaciously by a wanky-looking emo, you can practically taste the saliva dripping off of his fiery lips. Naruto, struggling against Sasuke before finally submitting to his dominance and being ravished by this new-found overlord, its more than the mind can bear!

/thread

Go read the manga.
Anime Akira is shit

Casuals, all of you.

This is up there. You know it to be true.

underrated anime. now and then, here and there is a type of anime no longer marketed that I wish the market would pick back up.

Goku had to run the length of snake way and fight Nappa immediately before he fought Vegeta, I'd say it evens out

Retards ITT don't understand the term Iconic.

It doesn't necessarily mean the best so stop posting all this fucking obscure shit trying to crack wise.

Midoriya vs Todoroki

Same. Nowdays we have anime with Edgy mc or NAKAMA mc.

But Shu vs Abelia is one of the most Iconic scene beside the final sunset. It shows how much Shu grew from the very first episode whereas he just plunged headlong into a fight but here he waited for Abelia to make the first move and promptly disarmed her but still show his sympathy towards her despite she's the one who responsible for much of Shu suffering and the follow up where Shu finally broke his trsuty wooden stick on Hamdo back was fucking pure kino as fuck

The Vegeta fight was so much better than Frieza's. Genki Dama, Oozaru, Kienzan, even Yajirobe. They really had to go all out, using every last resort they had.

*Fujoshi snort*

I couldn't stand shu

>lol I had a heart disease all along
>lol I was going easy all along
>lol I can deflect any attack
>lol I can conveniently seal anything

Itachi is such a Gary Stu, he makes Sasuke and Sakura seem like well written characters.

I unironically like Sasuke

In the entire history? Probably something from DBZ, since that's one of the few shows that almost everyone can recognize. So Goku vs Vegeta. More recently I'd say it's something from Naruto, like Naruto vs Sasuke (pre-timeskip, when the show's popularity was its peak).

kek

who /spa/ here?

It's just such an easy comparison to make

I would have liked Sasuke as a character if he'd been presented as a tragic fuckup and worn the consequences of that with a tragic death.

Him just suddenly being on the good guys side, and a necessity to win, and being forgiven all the actions caused by his fatal flaw destroys everything interesting about his character.

>MC has a rival
>he literally beats him every time
Why do people do this?

Pegasus vs yami
marek vs yami
yugi vs yami are all better

I'd probably say this fight or Goku vs Vegeta.

Most people would say Gaara vs Lee or the Zabusa fights, but that's mostly to do with the show getting so bad that no one actually watched Shitpuddin

The duel between otis and spongebob was slightly better

Was suprised how beautifull the fight scene was.