Can someone explain to me how this man came to power? Is he popular today?

Can someone explain to me how this man came to power? Is he popular today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muvODWY6NZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Can someone explain to me how this man came to power?
Canadians.

No. Can't wait to get him out

Reverse macron
youtube.com/watch?v=muvODWY6NZ0

Because women are allowed to vote and they think he's cute

>Can someone explain to me how this man came to power?
*PERSON

the name, the hair, the marketing. the fact that he was the clear choice of the establishment which is what status quo cucks like. he was the man eveeryone expected to win even though there were no actual reasons why he should. also, dude, weed.

MUH CROCODILE TEARZ

>*PERSON
This. Come on, it's 2018.

he has a youthy politician "handsome" look

combined with the fact that he ran for office in canada, who has nothing but good news economically. in a world that requires more energy, canada is sitting ontop of the unlimited free oil machine, with a population similar to california.

short version: canadians don't have any reason to pay attention for politics for more than a few minutes.
they tune in, see trudea doing some kind of handstand on a table with some black gay disabled youths, they applaud and tune out.

My canadian ex girlfriend couldnt even tell me the prime minister's name, but did know about topical US politics at that time.

I never followed politics or even had an interest in voting until after Trump. and realised I truly fucking hate liberals more than anything. they are truly the cancer of society.

this Canadian election I'm registering and voting this fucking clown out of here

Because it's 2015. It's for the good of peoplekind

Legacy from Pierre Trudeau

>hating liberals
>never voted for conservatives

cuck is a cuck

Was his father like him?

thats how it works user
they know they can't get people to gladly keep voting puppets. so they rope you in by getting you to vote out someone instead. what matters to them, isn;t what puppet you choose, but that you lend the government your consent to its rule.

we should all stop voting frankly. one establishment puppet or the other doesn't matter. give us someone real to vote for or i'm not voting

Obligatory

no doubt (((they))) have blackmail material on him, probably gay pedo stuff

Way to go bigot. I don't deserve recognition for being a squid-animal-kin? It's 2018!

An absolutely flawed governing system.

If you don't like the way things are, take it out on a party, then discover the other party's leader is an absolute dolt.

Repeat.

What do you propose?