Knights & Magic

I can fap to this.

Also, pacing was fast as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/白銀の救世機2-MF文庫J-天埜冬景/dp/484015130X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A boy and his own custom-made waifu.

Animation didn't seem to bad, the sister is super clingy, gets my dick hard.

Want to see a threesome of the 3 main friends.

No one but Ikaruga is winning this and the brother gets a foreign princess on his dick.

I know, right?
I had whiplash when I watched the first episode of Fate.

I'm digging the designs honestly. This is my guilty pleasure for the season. Can't get enough of this shit.

That's a nice looking mech you got there.

A shame if something were to happen to it.

Yeah, loving the designs in this.

What a thirsty ltttle girl.

Who mechasexual here?

Is this gundam meets isekai?

yo

It's a "/m/an gets sent to fantasyland and proceeds to unleash his full mecha nerd autism onto the world" isekai.

>Academy City Laihiala
>Kankkunen, capital city
The nation is doomed.

On one hand, we've basically had no conflict for the first episode and it's all been wish fufilment.

On the other, I've read some of the LN, it's all boring up until we get into the giant robots.

It's boring until the giant turtle part, after that the glorious mecha autism starts, vol 1 is basically just a bunch of filler.

>The brother is not going to dick the mc while the mc dicks the sister.

Wasted potential.

>That face
Are they looking at a robo-dong?

They're looking at a wrecked robot, while everyone else is busy being horrified Eru's dong is expanding to another dimension.

Eru a cute.

That's not Eru though.
amazon.co.jp/白銀の救世機2-MF文庫J-天埜冬景/dp/484015130X

An isekai without RPG mechanics. I'm sold.

Is he stuck in that fun sized package?

I've heard conflicting reports, and I intend to look into it this weekend.

The LNs are translated up to LN4. He is 16yo at the end.

MECHA SHIVA
E
C
H
A

S
H
I
V
A

Why does the MC have to be so hot?

>The National Technology Research Lab
>The NTR Lab
Wew lad, now that's a name for a organization.

yea lets just make the protagonist have female voice actor, female design and then just call it male to fuck with people by the way traps arent gay ahah fuck japan

Meh, Ernesti being a fuccboi doesn't diminish my enjoyment of this because he's still a complete mecha autist at heart.

>bitches think they can compete

Reporting.

yea thats what i like about it so far, still though this shit is genderbender as fuck

Is that a threat user

She is protecting her shota from lewd onee-chans

>thieves stealing my mechs?
>oh boy, I wanna fight!
>but there's no robot for me to fight in
>better go steal one!
This guy is great.

Rie Takahashi as a boy

She starts sleeping with him every day later with the excuse that as an aide she has to guard her commander at all times.

He's 16 but still shorter than Ady by a decent amount.

Also when Chid meets the princess, he immediately compares her short and cute appearance to Eru and then hates himself for that comparison.

>tfw Ady will never get the dick
Her life is sadness and misery.

She's still the first person, other than himself, that he designs a personal mech for. He even names it basically Wind Princess.

Boss is the best, I want to see him animated asap.

Pacing was fast as fuck because it's obvious the author just wanted to skip all the character development and jump straight into his MC Gary Stu being super special and smart and OP

I actually felt second-hand embarrassment for people who enjoy this without self-awareness. Cringed the entire way through. Most anime is wish-fulfillment, but this takes it into a whole another level

Bruh, the amount of mecha autism in this is so high I couldn't give less of a fuck about how pointlessly overpowered he is.

You know I understand people being upset with the pacing but to a casual as myself it wasn't that bad. Sure we miss some info about characters as well as motives but the episode for the most part was good.
One thing I do wonder tho is if they'll keep this pace going onward.
I am unsure if there is enough material written for them to keep this pace.
If I am incorrect in thinking this please let me know.
Also this is the first anime where I do not have a problem with a trap MC. I think he is cute and I do not feel gay for thinking that.

Holy shit is that his robot? That's awesome and /m/etal

So he a mecha sexual yandere and gore-fag

He literally made mecha shiva for himself.
We rushed through the boring part, vol 2 and onwards is crazy happy /m/an times with mad scientist Eru and his buddies.

Which is probably the closest anyone will ever get to a love confession from Eru.

>the author
You mean the anime staff? The anime staff are who basically skipped over most of the character and world building and set up from most of volume 1.

It's fanart. LN design looks like this. Still basically the same though. 6 arm menace that can fly that it is.

Oh nice, a better quality image than the one I had.

I don't know why you think not skipping all the stuff would make it anything less of a Mary Sue OP wankfest.

The grandpa versus grandson screaming match over who gets to use this thing was amazing.

>eru-kun localized as ernie
what the fuck CR
i can accept localization in some places but even someone who knows 0 japanese whatsoever can still actually hear the names the characters are saying. don't just replace them with vaguely related bullshit
this shit is worse than western name order subs

Nothing new when it comes to LN