HxH

Wan Piss faggot mod can go chocke himself on a veiny goat cock edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qYEmGGmxX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top Panel Bottom left. Hisoka with his Texture Surprise.

Fucking mods

Benjobmin confirmed

See you in 3 days lads

>implying
King Benjamin is happening.

would you open the door?

what happened to the last thread

Hiatus after next chapter.

2 consecutive thread were pruned

why?

>Zhang doesnt have any nen bodyguards

Bye bye

mangastream translator is a mod, delets to get more clicks on their site

i can say there was nothing wrong with them

Cummy best girl

i hope cammy gets slaughtered as a pig

i don't understand why the Princes allow Benjamin's bodyguards to spy on them, don't they have their own guards/hunters?

Which one?

Accept Vincent in your heart as the true successor of the royal war

Who else is gonna fap to the page where Cummy get brutally murdered :3

it's about queens and princes ranking, benjaming has an advantage over everyone (beside maybe tsen) just because first prince

Can we all agree that Benjamin is the most Alpha character in HxH?

So he knows nen basic, of course
But shouldnt he also know gyo?
Why he cant see nen shit

what did togashi mean by this

shut up, I'm the middle of my nen meditation

If they didn't let them spy on them they'd raise even more suspicion and get targeted more, Benjamin is trying to deadlock them by defensive aggression.
>inb4 Tse
Tse is an absolute madman

Benjamin is in charge of the army. If he orders one of his soldiers to guard a Prince then the Prince has to let that soldier in.

How about you learn to read instead of looking at pretty panels retard.

Is he /ourguy/?

He can see nen shit, but he can't see beasts because of conditions.
Read slower lad

It's part of the contract that the princes can't see their's or others' nen beasts.

Anyone else want Chrollo to kill Kurapika in the most humiliating way possible?

it's probably a rule, those beasts cant attack other people protected by nen beasts so there is no real handicap over it

I want her to get killed by Tse using his fucked up serial killer 'art' shit.

Because face it, how often do you get to do that kind of shit to your own sister?

it was explained that there might be a condition/restriction/limitation imposed so that the princes can't see the nen beasts.

If you are talking about nen beasts, that's because of some unknown restriction.
After all we know very little about the conditions that the jar imposes on the princes.

He and his guard mentioned how he only learned Nen recently and they don't know that much about it.

This guy looks super familiar. Is there some mainstream dude that looks like him?

how come all those princes that cant use nen have nen beasts? is togashi on drugs?

Princes can not see Nen beasts of other princes or their own nen beast.

It's a condition of the jar that gave out the nen beasts to begin with.

Putin
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=_qYEmGGmxX0

so what is it?
Princes cant see nen beast in general as a part of the game?
And the king of kakin can because he's not in this round of pot royal rumble?

I think that even if nenjamin is at a basic level gyo is considered basic level, so I assume he can do that

So princes cant see their own nen beast, but they cant see even those of other princes, I get it

I wanna fuck Piyon

Niggers from Tera Forma?

The resemblance is uncanny.

Also holy shit is that guy fucking ugly.

holy shit

WHAT DID TOGASHI MEAN BY THIS

Nen is something every human has they just need to unlock it. The beasts are bypassing that lock and feeding off their Nen.

Cammy is mine, fuck off and die.

Cammy a hoe

I dont understand why people want cammy murdered, we finally get a interesting villainess , i hope she makes it to the finals.

10x more interesting then another edge lord.

A king deserves the people devotion afterall

she's a filthy slut, will die in worse way than pitou

He's not really fucking ugly, just a little odd.

>the bodyguards that were assigned to the youngest prince were all belonged to other queens

It took almost 24 additional hours for this

Next chapter is last chapter before a 5 year hiatus.

No, you are definitely fucking ugly dude, judging from that video.

She IS edgelord, just like her retarded siblings

Camilla has to be the most irritating character thus far, what spoiled lil' bitch

I want to see her brutally murdered because its my fetish

I was the one that posted the video in the first place, it's not me lol.

Still a ugly.

I want her spirit to break and realize that she was the one that should die. For the greatness of Woble-sama!

>then

>So he knows nen basic
I don't think that was ever stated.

I don't think she's especially interesting, she just seems batshit crazy for now.
But that could mean her nen beast will have interesting powers so I'm curious to see that.

Sup, speedreader!
He literally says he knows nen in this chapter.

but it was never stated as to what extent.

Fuck of and DIE all of you. She's mine. Don't even post pictures or think about her you degenerate fucks. You fucks don't deserve the right to even think about her.

Let me tell you hear and now that we don't care about grammar nazis

>strong
>extremely charismatic
>doesn't waste his time going about useless fluff, goes straight to the point
>is prideful but open to dialog and suggestions from subordinates, doesn't needlessly ignore everything because of hubris
>quick-witted and confident, doesn't hesitate to change focus so he can take the most logical course of action
>most likely able to smash mountains with that nose

Why aren't you worshiping Benjamin right now? He's objectively the best man for the throne.

If nen is a secret of the Hunter organisation, to what extent do hunters have more knowledge of it? Are they the only ones with good hatsus?

Truly.........the face.......of a king.........

BENJAGOD 2020

>implying I am not
He is the best candidate so far. Who would want a serial killer or a spoiled lunatic for king?

I'd like the victory of pary beast sale sale

Nenjamin is strong and deserve the title, but party beast is entertainment, he has my vote

you mother fucking what mate?

Not to mention he learned Nen long before any of the other princes even heard about it.

party beast*, fuck

He's obviously going to lose, Togashi hates people who nominate themselves remember?

>worshiping someone that's clearly going to die

no

Cammy is my wife

>what is Pariston

literally uvogin
will be the first to be btfo

All details about the ritual have not been established. Togashi can pull a new restriction out of his ass every week.

He's ugly. Gross desu.

can some one explain to me why Benjamin's allowed to assign royal bodyguards from his private army to other princes ?

Nenjamin is actually a very interesting character, he might be an impulsive beefcake asshole but he's not a moron, as far as qualification for the title goes, he's objectively one of the better suited to lead the kingdom, though Zhang Lei, Halkenburg and Tubeppa might also apply, the rest is kids, morons and far end psychos, at least Nenjamin strikes a good balance.

O MY RUBBER NOSE

>literal meme whore that talks about her in 3rd person
>interesting
you should get out of your basement every year or two

This one

>benjamin
what an ordinary name. confirmed fodder and dead. tsederrich will kill him.

He is the oniisan

Don't be mean to your older brother, Cammy.

you seem to have mispelled nenjamin

he's an official within the kingdom's military besides being the eldest prince.

Does Togashi's talent of drawing ugly characters stem from his own insecurities?

Yes, Togashi has clearly become very cynical, he never used to draw like this

dedjamin?

Tse is going to be a specialization.