Black Students

This. This is POWERFUL.

So if you’re trying to find a way to hate on this you can just suck a big black cock sweetie, Black Panther is going to teach beautiful black children about their amazing history, your MIXED grandkids will learn about it in school in the future (:

xoxo

instagram.com/p/BetCSLRDNDt/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/04/us/ron-clark-black-panther-dancing-students-trnd/index.html
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859
ajc.com/news/local/ron-clark-academy-success-comes-price-few-schools-can-afford/BvFkypZGWwo0BgTYNoVyUI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black people are so hilarious

Powerful....

>teach kids about African culture

>take them to a fucking superhero movie fantasy

And teacher wonder why they make shit money

Why? Why do they dance on desks?
I've seen so many photos and videos.

This shouldn't surprise me any more, but what the fuck.

>Wakanda will become part of the history curriculum in American schools alongside common core mathematics, literature and arts

>claiming kids will learn about this in school
>implying black women would fuck me
Don't know which is more agregious desu senpai

its still jew media. literally the worst thing for black people.

but i digress. let the jews take their shekels

>1 post by this ID
Jesus christ you faggots stop replying to bait. Sage

for some reason the guy linking to a stream of the movie made me laugh

Is this part of black history month?

>you can just suck a big black cock sweetie

you have to be borderline retarded not to see that this is trolling

Archive is fucking up for me, but the video in the article makes that picture of the kid dancing in the chair look like a joke. Bonus points for CNN and their choice of tweets to highlight at the end.
cnn.com/2018/02/04/us/ron-clark-black-panther-dancing-students-trnd/index.html

>your MIXED grandkids
Why do black people want to breed themselves out so bad?

Is this real life america ? Your black kids get free ipads for school and they still cant succeed without affirmative action . Now they brag about their culture coming from a.comic book movie.

Just how is this allowed to happen?

Where was all this hype when the Blade movies came out?

How come us potato niggers dont get a history month?

I feel sorry for Black kids tbqh. I work at an HIV clinic and today a black woman told me that school is pressuring her son to start puberty blockers because he might be trans since he apparently likes to play with pink toys. This had her very distraught and angry because she's worried about her child being pressured to transition. She was also told child protective services might get involved if she resists. Her child is 6.
Tbqh blacks are the canary im the coal mine of our societal degeneracy.

To be fair, blacks are EXTREMELY homophobic and rivaled only be Islam. When I was in school, Blacks would mercilessly taunt one another for displaying even the slightest feminine impulse or jump through hoops just to prove how “not gay” they were even if no one was even thinking it. This is a curious fact considering they’re overrepresnted in LGBT statistics.

>According to the report, released by Gallup earlier this week, 4.6 percent of African Americans responded “yes” when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, along with four percent of Hispanics, 4.3 percent of Asians and 3.2 percent of Caucasians.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859

just made a fake black twitter account. any advice? I want to get #WhitePeopleStayHome trending

My white grandchildren will lord over your mud kittens, and I'm okay with that.

xoxoxoxo

More information on the school if anyone is interested. Sounds like they’re doing a stellar job overall.
ajc.com/news/local/ron-clark-academy-success-comes-price-few-schools-can-afford/BvFkypZGWwo0BgTYNoVyUI/

Plz dont get the hillbillies marching, it would be bad for everyone. Stand together divided we all fall, thats the only way America will fail is division within! Ive been seeing people flying colors and moving in packs, be stupid give them their race war.

The wedge has already been driven in and none of the other races want to heal the wound, just exploit our weakness. Its time to push the acceleration down to the max. Give the liberals and their minority pets a taste of their own medicine.

You have no idea how excited I am for this movie. The nog is so fucking gullible he has taken the memes as gospel. They actually believe they were able to fly pyramids by harnessing the nuclear melanin reactions of the sun through the palm of their hands and that their heyday was still the pinnacle of human technology. That in spite of all their technological advances and psychic powers it was all brought down by a couple hundred white men with flintlocks. Now the jews are trying to cash in on this by running out one of their C list characters that nobody gives a shit about and that most didn't even knew existed until they brought him up. The best part? Its going to flop. None of its writing is going to fit with the rest of the MCU and its just going to punch more holes in an already shaky and unstable plot base. It will do even worse financially because this entire thing is focused at nogs and I would be amazed if even half of them paid for a ticket instead of just sneaking into the theater like they normally do.

This is going to be a colossal failure thanks to nogs, and (((they))) will still try to find a way to blame it on us.

Chaos nation divided within nation. No more bible prophecies need to be fulfilled.

You’re delusional if you think Black Panther is going to flop.

Thats some next level corporal punishment

not as delusional as the people who think niggers can build a civilization

That old white dude.
>"Turn up!!!"

Lmfao jesus fucking christ.

Where is Oprah

Yeah was thinking the same thing lmfao

They're so desperate to even just get them to school..

>Italy
>yellow
Never change Italy. Never change

live in a ghetto, your teacher takes you to a movie for free about superheroes you identify with, not just white blond superheroes
retards on the internet get mad and you guys are surprised when these black kids grow up and shoot up places

Is that a school or fucking Soul Train, sheeeit.

>dinning room

because we gave up on civilizing them halfway.
whats the point?

Niggers are inferior race

>y black ppl get lower grades n shiet, must be raycism

Propaganda-tier

Jews.

all the people i know who are teachers are humongous narcissistic sjw's who take every chance to post on facebook about how culturally aware they are and how they "corrected" their student's racist thinking

this is powerful

Do niggers think this a documentary? They realize it was comic book made by white people right?

niggers disrupting class is hardly a rare event

But we was kangs and sheeeeeeeeeit.

he should watch it with his father

Ah yes the evolution from mud hut to dictatorships

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Theyre like literal monkeys. Pets of humans. Naughty pets. That creature has no business in a classroom. It naturally wants to climb all over stuff. Put it in a zoo.

if it's not an all-nigger school, do the white students get to go?

Why are you guys so bitter and hateful? This is genuninly heart warming. How did you guys get like this?

>their history
Wakanda isn’t their history.

The jews have played a master class on this one and they will enflame the negro against whites to an unbelievable level over this fictional film. When blacks fail, they'll be even more triggered that whites are holding them back. This is almost certainly going to lead to an open race war in the coming years - thats how stupid black people are. White people have no idea how stupid and easy duped into violence blacks are, and this film is simply perfect fuel for that fire.

why do you feel the need to post this? no other flag posts nigger stories from their countries because they are lower than vermin. why do you americans do this? its not even funny tho you are trying really hard to masquerade it as such with your shitty "WE" and "POWERFUL"?

fuck you

Actually the series draws heavily from African lore and history. We all know Wakanda isn't a real place.

Please is a film about niggers larping as humans. They don't have any of these

>suck a big black cock sweetie,
What are you, fucking gay?