Why hasn't the queen of bongland said anything against the migrants, EU, thought police, etc...

Why hasn't the queen of bongland said anything against the migrants, EU, thought police, etc.? Why hasn't anyone else in the royal family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVWGYmrXjH0
youtube.com/watch?v=HsOMQqGmI1c
youtube.com/watch?v=w-57aexDfLk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_land
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

becuase she's a fucking german jew that wants to see English people die but the bongs don't care

Because she doesn't really hold that much power

Bully pulpit is one of her few powers. I've lost some respect for Liz.
>rotherham
>ariana grande
She remains mute.
Harry too. He's too busy partying naked and marrying commoner Americans.
Royal Family has lost their last remaining function. They don't even act as a conscience now.

cos she's an irrelevant relic

She still has some power, and couldn't she consolidate what she has? I thought she was well respected, why can't she even speak up about it?

Look up the Treaty of Paris, because if you haven't learned by now the queen owns the north american continent as well as 60% of the land on this planet

You're one of many reasons why Lizardbreath loves killing your countrymen, because you actually believe her family are powerless

The queen and her family are German Jews that are related to Rothschild's who are also German Jews
Look up Saxe-Gotha-Coburg, specifically Charles Edward and you'll find a direct link to Hitler too

youtube.com/watch?v=XVWGYmrXjH0

Look at how diverse this video is, goyim. Tell me if you still think she cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsOMQqGmI1c

Wrong link

iirc the queen's only real power is finalizing laws even then there's ways around that
The UK should go back to true monarchy their government is getting too similar to Germany as it is now
>leaf

Because if you weren't from some bumfuck republic and actually had a constitution stretching back almost 1400 years in some form, you would understand that the monarchy has changed drastically over time. The monarchy now does not comment on political matters. It is a constitutional monarchy. While in legal terms the Queen's power and authority is near absolute, only tempered by stuff like the Bill of Rights 1689, due to constitutional conventions (essentially gentlemen agreement) she refuses to get involved. No monarch has blocked a democratic mandate of the people since Queen Anne in 1707 - despite what Americans think about fighting muh monarchic tyranny in the 1770s. King George had fuck all power when the American Revolution was going on.

The royal family, as well as the rothschild's and other european nobles of the Hapsburg clan are the ones who protect the Jewish Ritual Murders and are at the center of every p-gate

>your history is being taught to you by one
how does that make you feel? I don't care

They have money, land and the power to move to one of their private islands.

They don't need to give a fuck.

But they don't have power unless the US president is listening to them

>how does that make you feel? I don't care
I don't either the fact that's you're a fucking leaf should've answered that question for you

The Queen can declare war, and literally send Parliament home. She cannot raise taxes without them.
Parliament also must listen to at least one of her speeches a year. She also has a right of address at any time.
The Queen has the power to remove the self-defense of Britain, vis a vis immigration and rape gangs, out of the Political sphere. That is her power.
>The monarchy now does not comment on political matters
Excuse.
The Queen could force Politicians to treat it as a non-political matter. I'm not saying she can run the government this way, but c'mon, you can't say one goddamned word about rotherham? Politicians who protect the muslim rape gangs would be forced to be silenced on the matter or look like even larger twats than your average Bong.
Steering from the back like that is literally the basis of British government. The Queen most certainly could comment on those matters, she just doesn't because muh propriety.
>her view of her dignity is more important than rape gangs.
Yeah, I've lost respect for her. This is a failure on the Royals' part.

you must be mad about how someone literally owns you. salty subject

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!

The are the enemies of the European people like most of the elites.

The absolute state of republicans.

Google constitutional conventions. David Cameron accidentally leaking the Queen's views on Scottish independence led to a humiliating crisis and him having to publicly apologise.

>>her view of her dignity is more important than rape gangs.

It's nothing to do with her view. It's the view of the British people of her. You wouldn't understand as you don't have a Queen. The only reason that the United Kingdom has never had a revolution and decapitated the Queen is because they keep their noses out of democratic politics.

>you must be mad about how someone literally owns you. salty subject

You guys have a copy of the Magna Carta in D.C. I saw it myself.

pretty sure she visited some shit skin in the hospital that got injured at the Ariana Grande concert. idk if she visited an actual Brit, but i feel that is unlikely.

You're too stupid to come up with a rebuttal, you must eat a lot of shit to be so full of it, fucking stupid worthless moron. I'm posting this so that people with a functioning brain cell can learn because you're too fucking stupid or retarded, again, don't care

>To have the Declaration of Independence recognized internationally, Middle Templar King George III agreed in the Treaty of Paris of 1783 to establish the legal Crown entity of the incorporated United States, referred to internally as the Crown Temple States (Colonies). States spelled with a capital letter 'S,' denotes a legal entity of the Crown.

Because after WW2 they had no choice. It was either accept that fighting the Nazis was a mistake (political suicide) or join the NWO and commit white genocide. Can you really imagine the queen turning around and saying “actually the Jews are parasites and they need to be kicked out the country for promoting white genocide”. It’s not going to happen. The royals are caught between a rock and a hard place.

“If you can’t beat them, join them”. That seems to be the ethos of our modern elites. Hence why you see Sharia May wearing pic related.

They don’t even try to hide true fact that they’re communists anymore.

THEN in 1913 the united states became the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation and every American's future debt payments became treasury bonds to sell

>it's still posting

You sound like a sovereign citizen.

I'm the property of the crown just as much as you and that retarded shit eating burger is

>I'm the property of the crown just as much as you

No. You're a subject, by virtue of being in the Commonwealth. That is it.

>burger

Americans are no longer subjects of the British monarchy. What the fuck are you blathering about? Do you really think such claims haven't been both de jure and de facto laid to rest in the past 250 yars?

I just posted it above, you stupid pilpul kike

You aren't referring to that nonsensical Freemen of the Land style crap are you, surely? Where are you even quoting that from, because it certainly isn't any form of academic source.

Deep State Globalists Want to Destroy US Constitution – Catherine Austin Fitts
youtube.com/watch?v=w-57aexDfLk

How will the kike respond to a video?
Let's find out

No replies from the Blood Libel / Jewish Ritual Murder crowd, how about that

That woman owns 90% of your country, not in theory, but literally, as crown land that is considered HER personal estate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_land

UK had a hero named Oliver Cromwell, he did not care what the people thought of him and was probably the greatest Briton of all time. The monarch is ordained by God to lead the country, not be a tourist attraction.

Because then people have a reason to get rid of them. Why is this so hard to grasp?