A kind request from Sup Forums

Please stop bringing your Sup Forumsutism on Sup Forums . Every day a east tvs west discussion on Sup Forums . i know most of you don like cartoons , so why go on co? just stop with THESE kinda threads.

It's your own users doing it, no one who represents Sup Forums is a filthy crossboarder.

don't blame Sup Forums for shit that Sup Forums does

Animeposters on Sup Forums have good taste so you know they aren't coming from Sup Forums

I'm sorry OP, I'll be sure to bring this up at the next Sup Forums board meeting and pass on your concerns to the other Sup Forums executives.

Something something samurai jack and avatar the last airbender

I don't really like Sup Forums stuff so one of the main reasons I go to Sup Forums at all is for the "anime vs. cartoons" threads.

Maybe if cartoons weren't so shit, your users would discuss them instead of thinking about anime lmaop

No one goes to your shithole filthy crossboarder.

Y'all nigs dumb.

>Sup Forums executive meetings
>being worth anything
The council decides everything in the end anyways, you might as well stop attending.

>Sup Forums
Kill yourself, faggot. That board is terrible.

Yeah because the mods are terrible and are Sup Forumsutist in disguise. we have to deal with shit like this every day.

Fuck you tumblr

What the fuck does this have to do with tumblr?

I haven't been to Sup Forums in years. The last time I was there was to discuss Avatar: The Last Airbender. This must've been around 2014 or something.

That shit isn't Sup Forums's fault, it's because your entire board is filled with tumblrite retards and redditors because you did absolutely nothing to stop it. Bring back self moderation and save your board or let it stay the shithole of a subreddit it is. It doesn't help there hasn't been a single good western cartoon for the last 2 decades.

>there hasn't been a single good western cartoon for the last 2 decades
This is what Weeaboos actually believe
There are more good western cartoons now than anime which are full of shallow fanservice

I never have and never will use Sup Forums. Most of you guys are manchildren with shit tastes.

the same mentality is very prevelent on Sup Forums and then these people wanna tell me that Sup Forums isnt infested with Sup Forumsutistm

>There are more good western cartoons now than anime which are full of shallow fanservice

Yes I'm sure you think shows like GF and SU are so deep and meaningful. Sup Forumsmblr posters are even more autistic than Sup Forums users

>implying Sup Forums is not tumblr

Friendly reminder to report, sage and hide Sup Forums threads.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums then, faggot.

>Most of you guys are manchildren with shit tastes.

>goes to Sup Forums

I like Over the Garden wall and that shit was even cancelled. Americans have no taste. Kill yourselves

>posting a 3D reaction image
Disgusting crossboarder