ICE arrests a Kansas professor

ICE arrests a Kansas professor
>ice has arrested Syed Hussain Jamal
>he has been in the country for 30 years and works as a chemistry professor
>he is currently being held at a detention center in Missouri

archive.is/TfNqp

Other urls found in this thread:

park.edu/human-resources/part-time-adjunct.html
newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/CareerHomeSearch.action?clientId=8aa00506324c433f013264d420f9206f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU

>Indian Muslim nigger

Get it outta here.

OUT OUT OUT

I hope they got his family too

>Syed Hussain Jamal
You have to go back.

good send him packing

>When you work in a country for 30 damn years as a PROFESSOR yet never got around to getting a legal residence permit or a passport

Im very sorry, but I do not understand this.

Just doing work Americans won't do.

park.edu/human-resources/part-time-adjunct.html

newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/CareerHomeSearch.action?clientId=8aa00506324c433f013264d420f9206f

>be in country for 30 years
>never apply for citizenship
fucks given: zero

Based ICE.

HAVE

TO

Now it's time to arrest the faculty and staff that employed an illegal

Hope he's enjoying his ms13 cellmates

where is the mom? Am I in bizarro world?

This

When do these traitors have to answer for their crimes?

Is he a paki?

He is from Bangladesh

pretty much this.
It would not have been possible without all the fucking traitors. They have to receive the rope in the first place.

GO

What are the characteristics of a rope that is good for hanging people? Asking for a friend.

this genuinely makes me happy.

thanks for the post, faggot

Get fucked, curry nigger

Non-nylon, non-stretching rope. Manila. 7/8". Hangman's noose is just for show and is quite impractical. Slipknot works much better.

Everyone who's complaining about the guy needs to go outside from their mom's basement.

You're being delusional if you think this is appropriate. He's educated, he's a family man and he had a steady job. Why are you attempting to frame him to be just as bad as illegals who come to the country and commit crimes?

Why the fuck are you spending loads of tax-payer money to hunt down these sort of people? In the end look what happened, the dad can't work, the family will have to rely on welfare from the government and he won't be paying taxes. Another success story from the U.S.

He's Indian.

t. retard whose jealous

He is from Bangladesh

Yeah he is paki

His family are legal, but he isn't. There is no path to citizenship if you're already illegally staying in the country. It's a catch 22, where you have to leave the country and wait another 10 years to become a citizen.

BACK

He already committed a crime.

>T. new swede
I hope they cleanse you

The Hangman's noose is not "for show", you ignoramus. It's meant to facilitate snapping the vertebrae in the neck after a properly distanced drop, from a legit gallows. It's meant to kill quickly by severing the spinal cord, as opposed to killing slowly through strangulation. It's only useless in the absence of the long drop, when you're just stringing up someone with a rope thrown over a treelimb or lamppost, thereby condemning your victim to slow strangulation anyway.

Learn your shit.

>30 years of posting no taxes
>car house big screen TV xboxes
>never tries to become legal american so he can reap the benefits of tax free living
>steals tens of thousands in unpaid taxes "upstanding citizen"
Lol BTFO thief. His family gets to see what a crook he is and the punishment for theft and crime. Good for ICE.

>his family is legal due to an immigration loophole
Birthright citizenship should obviously not apply to people who illegally entered the country

Historically speaking, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan are literally the same things. When the British drew the borders, they did so base on the religious makeup of the territory and not ethnic background.

You're right. We shouldn't split that happy family up. Send the kids with him.

Bye Felicia.

Should have used one of those 30 years to apply for citizenship.

He's one of thousands. He's being focused on by propaganda to cause feels, like you exemplify here. But we don't give a shit. Round them all up: rich and poor. And you can't say that well-paid illegals are doing jobs that Americans won't. Given an already anti-white employment practices, the last thing we need are brown illegals that take STEM jobs.

Yes, he committed a crime by overstaying his visa. However, what's the point of deporting him if he isn't a leech? Even so, the way the GOP framed it was that they would be deporting gang members and illegals that are ruining the country.

What's the point of birthright then?

he literally took someone's job

It's archaic and should've been abandoned 60 years ago.

There should be a severe penalty for companies that hire them. Destroy their opportunities and the companies that provide them.

Kek. Either way, nobody agrees with you outside of Sup Forums. The vast majority of Americans would never support a policy that breaks up families and deports educated illegals. Just look at the approval ratings for DACA. It's 70%+.

Well bye.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the British did draw your borders based on the religious makeup instead of ethnic makeup right?

I've seen lots of news about sloppy overweight ICE agents targeting workplaces and families. Why can't they just focus on the criminals?

Yes but the separation was proposed by Muslim so they were given their own country but India decided to stay secular, although an ethnic division of India is next to impossible

t. retarded bong whose incapable of making any sort of coherent argument to justice why this guy should be deported other than muh genocide

Because he's a criminal, and justice is blind. What's so hard to understand about that?

>>he has been in the country for 30 years and works as a chemistry professor

Why the fuck didn't he apply for citizenship in 3 decades? Even if our bureaucratic immigration process takes 10 years, that's 3 times he could have done it.

Don't worry, by the time they cleanse Sweden, Londistan will be 70% Muslim. I guess I can move there then! :^)

I agree he should be deported, their is no progress without the law of the land

Can you explain why not deporting him undermines law and order?

>There is no path to citizenship if you're already illegally staying in the country

There is. Law says you have to stay for at least eight (8) years in the US to be eligible to obtain citizenship. The law does not say anything about legal or illegal immigration.

>Everyone who's complaining about the guy needs to go outside from their mom's basement.

Not a fucking argument, Sven. Why don't you fix the huge problems developing in your own country because of all the immigrants you let in before you deign to lecture us on how we should run ours.

>professor
>illegal
Something doesn't add up

He broke the law and he was aware he was breaking the law, you explain me why should we make an exception for him?

Because you're allowing a criminal to continue committing a crime.

This too

He broke the law, the punishment is deportation.
The law exists to protect the country and it's citizens from economic and demographic harm.

what is your argument? He's been a criminal for 30 years and got away with it, so he should be allowed to be above the law?

Come to London mate, you'll love the shithole it's become. Just like home

Trump ordered them to target families to stop demoralize them. He is twisted like that.

Justice is blind is a reference to the impartiality & objectivity of the courts. Not justification for deporting someone whose a productive member of society and pursuing them. You're injecting all sorts of context by calling him a criminal. Please tell me how morally atrocious it is for people to stay in a country illegally.

>Unironically ignoring the rest of the sentence. Read the last part mutt.

>Come to London mate, you'll love the shithole it's become. Just like home
Do you guys have designated shitting streets yet?

He was given two prior warnings to leave and he made no real attempts to gain citizenship.

>Boohoo we have someone in office that actually enforces federal law

Send him out.

If he has criminal records beside entering illegally, they did the right thing.

Not yet, but give it time. We do however have designated stabbing streets.

Luckily I live in the country, round here gyppos and pakis go missing

The whole point of Rule of Law is that the law applies equally to everyone. Making exceptions to the clear dictates of the law based on arbitrary feels runs contrary to everything anglo-American jurisprudence stands for.

Lol haha what's going on here why are you guys writing in all caps sounds fun haha lol how do i join

LIKE THIS lol haha

It is nearly impossible in the current immigration system for an Undocumented Immigrant to gain a legal “work permitted” status without an assistance of an American “persons” (biological or corp) within five years. If he does leave, he did leave, he could've been subjected to a 10-year ban from entering the country. The only way for him to become a citizen would've been for him to leave the country. Evidently, this isn't possible because he has a child and a family.

Good fuck sandniggers

Lawrence is not a suburb of Kansas City

funny how much national news gets wrong

He was already deported once, came back on a tourist visa, overstayed again, and he's been here ever since. A few years back a judge ordered him deported. College graduate or not, a message needs to be sent that this country isn't up for grabs. ffs, 92% of our legal immigrants are nonwhite, isn't that enough for liberals?

>sand

Good

Wait explain Bangladesh to me indiabro i thought Pakistan was the area you guys gave to muslims to appease them isnt bangladesh like majority muslim ?

Bangladesh used to be east Pakistan we liberated them into bangaldesh

>although an ethnic division of India is next to impossible
Interesting. Why do you think this? (I'm Punjabi, btw).

This

Elaborate then on the severity of the crime he has committed? Why are they punishing him by deporting him? Did he hurt society in any way? Was he a drain on society? If you know anything about the law is that punishment is always dependent on the severity of the broken laws. He hasn't done anything wrong but entered the country illegally. What he did wasn't in any way morally atrocious.

Either way, you're wasting money deporting this guy, you're not improving the country in any way.

It's hard to get here, yes, but that doesn't justify entering illegally. It's quite a bizarre argument. Apply the same logic to bank vaults or government facilities and people would mock you.

Article?

yea the name through me off i just replied to the thread without reading through it at first

The most troubling part is that he was allowed to complete a bachelors degree, masters degree, buy a house, and get employment without anyone raising any questions.

kek! I hope Trump deports more. Most of them are visa overstaying leechers.

>professor
>30 years

Professor of what?
>Professor of being too fucking stupid to correctly file your paper work?
>Professor of "lol fuck the law"?
>Professor of I do what I want?
>Professor of Paperwork is beneath me?

I'm calling him a criminal because he broke the law. Breaking the law bears consequences.

>professor for thirty years.
>never filled out paperwork.
sounds like a poo in the loo to me.
so whos against deporting morons?

the kid is already a soyboy

Easy solution would be to just come here legally in the first place

>think being a professor means you can break the law