Anthony Weiner Doxxed his friends

Hillary Clinton, Podesta, Soros, and many others were Doxxed with information from Weiner’s laptop. This is likely the work of a rogue FBI agent.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/politics/somebody-just-leaked-every-phone-number-and-address-on-anthony-weiners-laptop-639-politicians-and-media-personalities-doxxed/
pastebin.com/z193fg4b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read this for more information. Someone is out to get the liberals and cucks. squawker.org/politics/somebody-just-leaked-every-phone-number-and-address-on-anthony-weiners-laptop-639-politicians-and-media-personalities-doxxed/

Where is all this coming from?

are they leaking everything from that laptop? WTF?

Bump for big story.

I really hope no one goes and does anything mean to these people.

some retard looked up the addresses of some people
put it on paste bin
and now the larp begins
ROGUE FBI AGENT XDDDD
FROM LE LAPTOP XDDD

Anyone verify the numbers? I'm faxing the list pepes

>verifying numbers and not addresses.
We need action not phone calls. Organize a protest outside of these people's homes.

Have a Huma.

>elite criminals immune from prosecution got doxed

I thought this was the laptop that the NYPD had.

Ha! nice.

post her nudes!!!!

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

THIS
H
I
S

Henry Louis "skip" gates...

Is this Skippy? Is podesta Henry, is Henry Skippy? Do you think you're hot shit? You think you're hot shit doncha?

Bump

>Organize a protest outside of these people's homes
>t. cuck
that's not what's going to happen
false flag is coming
these are the fall guys
>angry mob
>crowd justice
>people will hang
>heads will role
>no more law to protect these pawns

Not really when everyone was trying to figure out who tf "Chef Twan" was for over a year.
This list informs a variety of issues with previously unknown information.

brb buying a plane ticket

>Rogue FBI Agent

like one of these guys?

pastebin.com/z193fg4b

I like these doubles

I've read this entire list from start to finish.

Why are almost all of them Jews? Seriously, you can't make this shit up. What is it about Jews that attracts them to parasitic positions of government, thinktanks, and academia? They are fucking bloodsuckers.

Wtf

People work in what they are good at. All those jobs require lying without a trace of guilt or remorse.

NYPD had all his info and laptops and thought anons within the dept were holding people hostage or prevented from coming out for all this time, they have been sitting on this