Groups of people exist on anonymous Alt-Right forums who openly and actively (even if somewhat anonymously) call for...

Groups of people exist on anonymous Alt-Right forums who openly and actively (even if somewhat anonymously) call for assault, racial hangings, mass shootings of Democrats, and a "Civil War 2.0", if anyone resists Trump in any way. And they might, and probably even DO, mean it. (The only way I can possibly wrap my head around that degree of dangerous extremism is to hope that it is, in fact, a Russian agitator using a proxy connection to appear as if he's American, when posting.) This, coming after the fact that Trump fired the Director of the FBI because he believed he was being investigated, even after Director Comey clearly said he was not. That means TRUMP is the one who sees the tie between himself and the criminal investigation into Russia. He created a false narrative to justify firing two people who had the highest clearances in the land, and whose behavior is above reproach, for daring to follow Congressional orders to investigate unprovoked Russian aggression, which is a dangerous National Security issue, even moreso if it goes ignored, as Trump has chosen to do. Last year Congress passed a bill with over 90% bipartisan support in both houses, which was signed in to law by Trump's own hand, requiring the Trump Administration to sanction Russia for aggression against America (which has also been happening to multiple NATO member-states throughout the alliance ever since Snowden committed treason and defected to Russia). Russian cyber attacks and Psychological Operations attacks are currently ongoing. By failing to obey Congress and enforce this Law, Trump is declaring himself the Sole Arbiter of Law (that is, a Dictator), and unilaterally enacting National Security policy without regard to the other two branches of government in a manner that creates a clear and present danger the National Security of the United States on an ongoing basis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
youtube.com/watch?v=i-vP7Q7r3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Failure to sanction Russia will only signal weakness to Putin, and invite more aggressor-state behavior. Putin has already invaded Georgia, cyber-attacked Estonia's internet and infrastructure, invaded Ukraine, and annexed Crimea in an act of premeditated imperialist expansionism (they gained their only warm-water Navy port at Sevastopol, and managed to keep Ukraine out of NATO after Ukraine, a sovereign nation, asked and voted democratically to join). This is no different than Adolf Hitler invading and annexing the Sudetenland and Alsace-Lorraine in France prior to WWII, or Saddam Hussein invading and occupying Kuwait for oil reserves prior to Desert Storm. Trump is taking the same path of appeasement which France took with NAZI Germany, and judging from history, this only signals weakness and invites more aggression. That's why the United States does things like sanction aggressor-states for acts of aggression against us or our allies, or for major violations of the Geneva Convention. By taking active measures to impede the Russia investigation and sanctions in unprecedented ways, Trump is not only running afoul of USOPM hiring practices with regard to conflict of interest and opening himself to future civil suits after his term lapses, he may also be putting himself at risk for criminal Obstruction charges, even if he's actually INNOCENT. And by unilaterally declassifying details of a FISA investigation into another American Citizen, Carter Page, he is giving our greatest geopolitical adversaries unprecedented insight into some of our most sensitive security mechanisms and processes for the first time in history, and he is tying himself to the actions of Carter Page for some unknown reason, where a link did not exist before. Why is he so keen to protect Carter Page, a man his Administration has publicly distanced themselves from, since before the FISA warrant renewal in question?

>Groups of people exist on anonymous Alt-Right forums who openly and actively (even if somewhat anonymously) call for assault, racial hangings, mass shootings of Democrats, and a "Civil War 2.0", if anyone resists Trump in any way
based

>based
You are ignorant. Putin is leading you to your doom.

Please hear me: Vladimir Putin is a solidly Communist, ex-KGB Intelligence Chief with decades of experience subjugating large populations with psyops and intimidation, and toppling Democracies using dirty tricks. Vladimir Putin WANTS the United States to experience exactly what the USSR experienced after the Berlin Wall fell, a complete dissolution of the Union, and balkanization of the states. This will lead to Global Thermonuclear War. And if he can convince enough Americans to hate each other by successfully peddling rhetoric like the picture attached, he can cause enough in-fighting to elect those Americans who fall for it, to assist him with his anti-American cause. So please, don't feed it. America is currently under attack by Vladimir Putin. We are currently in a Constitutional Crisis because of Vladimir Putin. And Vladimir Putin would not have done this unless his intentions were to destroy the Union. Blind party loyalty would be a real bad reason to let that happen, on either side of the aisle.

a retarded video but this is literally what you're telling me to believe
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

America is a joke.

>>Groups of people exist on anonymous Alt-Right forums who openly and actively (even if somewhat anonymously) call for assault, racial hangings, mass shootings of Democrats, and a "Civil War 2.0", if anyone resists Trump in any way
>based
what you have just done is violate USC for Treason. you have been referred to the FBI. and I bet you won't have a chance to fire your investigator either, before you get your shit pushed in.

The ultimate registrant of the servers was one Peter Chayanov, of Russia, a known cyber-criminal and hacker. Laurelai is former WikiLeaks staff, who left after she found out the site was a front for Putin.

Wikileaks has handed Chayanov access to everything stored on its site and servers. The Russian hacker and spammer can ‘monitor traffic’. He can tell who is reading anything on the Wikileaks site anywhere in the world. The Russian hacker has access to all documents that have been sent to Wikileaks. He can probably bust the anonymity of any computer or user who thought they were anonymously donating to Wikileaks. It is not reasonable to suggest that this hacker is other than linked with Russia’s GRU – if he has it, they have it. Through Julian Assange and his website, it appears that the Russian hacker and his government can track any readers of the Wikileaks site and any donors of material to it, thus allowing Russia to ‘blackmail’ anyone who ‘sent secrets’ to Wikileaks as a ‘whistleblower’.

>America is a joke.
you won't like the punchline when Russia goes too far, and one of those F-35s stationed in Eastern Europe drops one on Moscow before you even see it coming.

>putin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS GUY IS SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>putin
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS GUY IS SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
In 1975, Putin joined the KGB, and trained at the 401st KGB school in Okhta, Leningrad.After training, he worked in the Second Chief Directorate (counter-intelligence), before he was transferred to the First Chief Directorate, where he monitored foreigners and consular officials in Leningrad. From 1985 to 1990, he served in Dresden, East Germany, using a cover identity as a translator. Masha Gessen, a Russian-American who has authored a biography about Putin claims, "Putin and his colleagues were reduced mainly to collecting press clippings, thus contributing to the mountains of useless information produced by the KGB." According to Putin's official biography, during the fall of the Berlin Wall that began on 9 November 1989, he burned KGB files to prevent demonstrators from obtaining them.

After the collapse of the Communist East German government, Putin returned to Saint Petersburg, where in June 1991, he worked with the International Affairs section of Saint Petersburg State University, reporting to Vice-Rector Yuriy Molchanov. There, he looked for new KGB recruits, watched the student body, and renewed his friendship with his former professor, Anatoly Sobchak, the Mayor of Saint Petersburg. Putin resigned with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel on 20 August 1991, on the second day of the 1991 Soviet coup d'état attempt against the Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev.

Let's get another thing straing, I do not understand your preoccupation with the 'left' and the 'right', as I would prescribe to neither of those identities. I would argue that on the average, progressive policies tend to work out for everyone on the whole. If by 'left' and 'right' you are referring to some illusioned loss of the American way of life, I would say that you have misunderstood what it means to be American. An American citizen is a simple definition, and is in no way linked to any particular kind of race, culture or class. On the contrary, the notion of citizenship by definition is capable of including all kinds and types of people. To repudiate 'left' or 'right' proposals out of a simple allegiance to an identity would be a fallacy. If you were truly commited to destroying that despicable echo chamber, you should be working towards breaking down barriers to communication instead of building up the very things that make it difficult for us to converse. Think the news is rigged, why not find unbiased outlets? Choose to read Politico, the New York Times, NPR, or even the BBC. If you were actually commited to communication, to destroying these 'echo chambers', you would be conversing with me instead of putting up your own personal wall of memes. Let me know when you want to talk. Peace.

I wonder if people actually think like this. Join the fucking army and learn to be a functional human being. My God, being vulnerable to random anonymous shitposting.

>call for assault, racial hangings, mass shootings of Democrats, and a "Civil War 2.0"
What is wrong with that?
These are good things, right?

Who cares about Russia.
I'd rather have the US fall to Russia and then the death of the white race.

I just want a happening. I don't care for who's benefit it is.

Sometimes I say shit like that but totally in jest. Probably shouldn't do it because I probably am being watched by the FBI or something. It's probably taboo breaking going too far. All of my opinions are built around avoiding conflict like that so it's dumb of me to say shit like that. I've been trying to watch my mouth lately. I don't want to see the alt right reduced to nothing but trolling and vulgarity.

> Vladimir Putin WANTS the United States to experience exactly what the USSR experienced after the Berlin Wall fell, a complete dissolution of the Union, and balkanization of the states.

That would be interesting to see i am expecting it to continue

I'm sageing your wall of text, faggot.

That is a pretty uninformed post. You need to read the memo and shut off your nonsense fake news feeds.

I'm sorry but I don't buy that really. I agree Russia may have tried to do that but Putin is not the reason this is happening. It's inevitable. Putin merely saw what is happening and did a little work to push it further in that direction.

>And they might, and probably even DO, mean it.
And yet it was a Democrat that sought out to murder Republican politicians. It's the children of democrats perpetrating school shootings. It's leftists starting riots.
Eat my ass

>Alt-Right forums who openly and actively (even if somewhat anonymously) call for assault, racial hangings, mass shootings of Democrats, and a "Civil War 2.0",
Last I checked it's your side shooting up baseball games, knocking people out with bike locks, and pepper spraying old people.

Our current government is anti American already. They are global capitalists milking the US of it's wealth. This is unarguable. We have no boarders, no people, no culture. I'd have no issues with Putin trying to end the modern American Cancer that is destroying the world.

kys memeflag
>in all fields

>shit pst with meme flag
tl;dr
but heres my advice: kill yourself

> That means TRUMP is the one who sees the tie between himself and the criminal investigation into Russia
Because that is what they were hopping up and down saying they would use as a pretext to get rid of him. reasonable to be concerned.
Unless you follow the nothing to be cocerned about unless you are guilty line... Nice flag btw. Fellow buddy. Wink wink.

>muh Russia.
By a meme flag lol.

The gas.

>He actually thinks anyone is going to read his 10 paragraphs of shitty bait
lmao

this
US is already dead
fall or civil war would be for the better, sadly it seems europe is trying to become as fucked as we are

Like this place :D

How dare you lie about Sup Forums you fucking nigger! You'll be sorry once I march your ass into my holocauster

off his meds again

I support the extermination of over 50% of American citizens for eugenics purposes.

Kek. Research isnt gonna do itself.

I support your continued support for all my endearing support for your thoughts and ideas. Such continued support on my behalf shall be conditional that your support aligns solely & indiscriminately on support of my choice. You waive all rights to choose what support shall be originated or to what degree the support is supported.

It was literally just officially confirmed by the memo that there was no evidence to grant a warrant to investigate any Trump-Russia collusion aside from the fake pee story from fucking forever ago, kys user

post this to all shills ask these specific questions, they cant answer them.

Luckily, like Russians (especially Putin), Trumpers are little pussies waiting to see how much of this shit the rest of the world will take. I also take for granted that Trump will hang/has hung himself long before the "long tikis" come out.

Yup.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD OPERATOR STANDING BY..

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE TRUMP
DEATH TO ALL COMMIES, PEDOS, AND FAR LEFT DEMAFAGGOTS.

Man the president doesn't have the power to veto gtfo

>also sage

>Snowden committed treason

Lol no, Snowden EXPOSED treason, you bootlicking turbokike.

There's a real need for not only all Americans, but also all humans in general to unite. The deeper down the rabbit hole you go, the more you realize that. Anyone who vouches for aggression and violence over finding the right ways to inform others about the real situation this world is currently in (the state that is the result of generations after generations of conditioning). Lurk more if you don't know what I mean.

Hint: NWO is not just a meme.

>I just want a happening. I don't care for who's benefit it is.
fine, then I'll tell policy people to advise military action against Russia immediately.

if there's to be a war, I'd have it NOW.

>Sometimes I say shit like that but totally in jest. Probably shouldn't do it because I probably am being watched by the FBI or something.
yeah, you most definitely are, if you say shit like that.

>Man the president doesn't have the power to veto gtfo
the president does NOT HAVE THE POWER TO VETO AFTER THE BILL IS SIGNED INTO LAW.

This. All Snowden did was confirm "tonfoil hat people" that they were right and normies dont know jack shit about whats happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-vP7Q7r3jE

This is the most I've seen a shill type bedore. They paying you per word now like in the 1800s?

>You hate me because Putin wants you to!

No you piece of human shit, you make me hate you all on your own with your slimy leftist politics.

Reveal your flag leaf