Capture the flag Vermont edition

So what happend yesterday, did anyone actually get the flag in Vermont?

nothing

It was all LARPERS.

What a fine nation you have become

thread was hype everyone was into it then it died...it died hard

Twas Epic

The LARP from Ze Academi and Institute

Earlier in the day an Academi rep was making trash comments about Sup Forums's skills in cracking their predictive algorithms.....then by making themselves into a recruitment team scam post they were prodding the members to try to get them to gain more respect from their org....

Besides everyone in Vermont knows that these little baited movements are nothing but a trap for the little terds hiding in their White Separatist Community

Even the Wakanda-ites are riding around together singing kumbaya......lol

So funny to watch the intelligent community try to join in the fun and games and use their own school for a trap.....

You never know .....they may catch the bandit ....

They may steal it and blame everyone here....lol

What a shit show from these little tools.....

They think that the whole board cant recognize when they are being played by the "powers" that be.....

Black Power, White Power, Gay Power.....and now there is a new "Power" movement in Vermont.....

Should come see their snowflakes fall....maple syrup and flap jacks.....

Apple cider dude.....strong on plow.....

Backwoods Lives Matter

got any proof user ? and also are you high ?

that reddit spacing though

We still need to find a Vermont user. Currently there is either teachers and after school activities happening.

Yeah you fucking imbecile.....where do you think that the 'DJ and Codebreaker' lives that has been ripping the codes apart from their game?

Have any proof that Academi was recruiting or that the Vermont is in the spotlight?

Maybe......lets see?

what does that even mean, and where can i get some of what your on

we had them last night unless they where Larping or too spooked

They were all LARPS.

go back to /x/ you subhuman

we need to get Styx on the this

Do we have any Vermont anons?

this needs to go up in its place

even no car user?

So what's the deal with this one? Where is it located in Vermont and what is hindering it's removal?

Yes.

Too risky. Montpelier's a small town, and suspicious activity at the school would definitely be noticed. Also, around here cops tend to park in school parking lots to catch speeders

Best time to replace the flag with a fag flag is tomorrow night during a snowstorm

It’s in Montpelier, Vermont at Vermont High School.

I’m the Boston user. I went to Dartmouth however the classes were still in session.

no.. Vermonters hurt me so much yesterday
i don't want to go through it again

no anons we need a drone like the one in France,bet that flag is not fire proof

Why, would it be necessary to use a drone if the flagpole is on the ground?

because the flags in the air. and cowardism. easier? plus we might burn down a school. so bonus

what no! that would be illegal fucking c.i.a. niggers

or someone could use a drone as bait some how idk with a racist banner on it make em go on a wild goose chase

Thats a good way to get a felony malicious mischef charge.

Also, no one up there gives a fuck about that stupid shit. Too busy chopping firewood and snowmobling.

Well it wouldnt have been intentional. but the blow torch drone idea has a possibility of spectacular failure.

I'm pretty sure that scared himself off after doxxing himself like a fucking moron.

How did he dox himself?

Vermont user here.

Your perception that there would be any security or police presence at a school, in fucking Vermont, is hilarious.

Also, go fuck yourselves.
>Tfw I have more guns than you.

Dude left his location finder on his iphone jewgle maps open. And it was at a house about 7 miles away, presumably his. It looked like a nice comfy country home.

You inbreds should live Vermont is the funny thing

>No crime
>No gun laws
>Republican governor
>No titles for cars 15 years old
>No big corporations or billboards, just people getting it done
>Passing on double yellow is legal

Just because the gop on a national level is fucked and we won't touch it you think we're hippies. Its great.
And on top of that, nothing like a little seething rage from the rest of the country.

Again, go fuck yourselves, black lives matter. Nothing wrong with saying it. Even more palatable than it's ok to be white.

>Republican governor
Doesn’t mean anything, Massachusetts has a republican governor yet it’s a liberal shithole. Same goes for Vermont.
>Black lives matter
Nice LARP.

Vermonters are such cucks that this thread deserves it's sage.

Bump

Maybe we'll have better luck with anons sobering up from superbowl tonight

I figured a good nights sleep, and hed grow a pair. damn. in my day walking seven miles for mischief was nothing to write home about. you kids and your goddamn faggot ass whining.