Italy Sup Forums - Italian Facebook Death Squads Emergency / The Flames Of War Edition

ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Update 2: Italians starting to burn refugee Camps

leggo.it/italia/cronache/centro_accoglienza_incendio_casertano_6_febbraio_2018-3531166.html

Update 1: Racial Raids registered all over italy in the last 48h

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get ak47 and target random foreigner migrants:

'Alarming solidarity' for racist shooter
Gives measure of what's happening says lawyer Giulianelli

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

Organized Italian Facebook "death squads groups"/national emergency

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined

ilfaroonline.it/2018/02/06/onore-a-luca-traini-lo-striscione-della-vergogna-nella-notte-a-ponte-milvio/205778/

The head of European Union said the attacks of 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values, and the EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
Government and law enforcement in Italy are on alert status for the racism and hatred against migrants in italian population as on Italian social media people from all over the country is openly calling to "shoot niggers on sight" "kill the african animals" and "clean the country" posting photos of guns and rifles and glorifying Luca Traini. A crowfounding has been opened for Luca Traini and thousand of italians are sending money to him.
Facebook europe is tryin to delete italian "hate groups" .
An explosive atmosphere is rising in Italy as attacks on foreigners are registered in many regions.
African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.

JOIN THE LEGION FAGGOT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8CMDHCpI7s
youtube.com/watch?v=tVVvIqbyhbI
media.8ch
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/05/far-right-activists-and-alt-right-trolls-are-using-metoo-movement-bolster-their-xenophobia/219260
bastaeuro
youtube.com/watch?v=z3UCQj8EFGk
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=m2A6IuTdaMA
youtube.com/watch?v=GfCAONmLrE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

E' triste constatare come anche qui su Sup Forums molti di voi siano caduti vittima della retorica del "voto sprecato".
L'unico voto non sprecato è quello a CasaPound. Non preoccupatevi che la Lega ce la farà anche senza di voi.

3rd for Salvini memelord

LEGA!

Vacationing in Italy next week.

>says increasingly nervous piddino for the third time this day

youtube.com/watch?v=U8CMDHCpI7s

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=tVVvIqbyhbI

Fuck niggers, and kikes, too.

based barbarian brother.
together against the african hordes.

Non è sprecato, perchè se tutti quelli indecisi ma scontenti dei soliti partiti votassero Casapound, le preferenze lieviterebbero in maniera inaspettata come per l'AFD in Germania lanciando un messaggio preciso. Sarebbe bello che CPI superasse il 3%, ma è improbabile purtroppo.

E' difficile non pensare che sia un voto sprecato se ho sentito questo CasaPound solo su Sup Forums

SPREAD THE VIOLENCE

Italy has always been my favorite country to visit. Always the best people.
Together Brother. Together.

Macché piddino...
Se pensate che i voti degli utenti italiani (quelli che non sono minorenni s'intende) possano avere un peso risolutivo (CD/CS/M5S) riguardo le elezioni avete poco senso del numero.
Invece anche solo una manciata di voti può aiutare CasaPound a superare il 3% - e ci sono vicini, non date retta ai sondaggi dei mass media.

vote Lega

>Operation Italy
Put up posters of Pamela in Italy, especially Macerata. This will boost #120dB and keep the media focused on Pamela instead of the shooting.
>Pamela was murdered by a nigerian drug dealer; this is what made Kratos go on the shooting spree against migrants.
Pamela poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/b5ebde1b628ed3a3956f7fcf9fbf415d62b45eea09cce579d791156933a0ff25.pdf
>Defend Europa Italy has been contacted, members near Macerata will ikely be putting them up - support & reinforcements appreciated.
>Mediamatters.org is already tracking this operation, we need to act fast:
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/05/far-right-activists-and-alt-right-trolls-are-using-metoo-movement-bolster-their-xenophobia/219260

what gun did he use?

FUCK THE EU VALUES!
FUCK THEIR "EUROPEAN" VALUES!
SURVIVAL OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLES IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VALUE THERE IS AND THE EU GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST THAT VALUE!

KILL ALL NON EUROPEANS INHABITING OUR LANDS! DRIVE THEM THE FUCK OUT! EXECUTE ALL THE TRAITORS WHO HAVE LED TO US TO THIS SICKENING SITUATION!

HAIL VICTORY!

BUMP

B A S T A E U R O
bastaeuro (PUNTO) org/pdf/OltrelEURO_libro.pdf

Sprecato un cazzo, quello che farà CP sarà solo rubare voti alla Lega, quindi la manderà in minoranza nella coalizione e farà comandare il Berlusca.
Rottinculo.
Per quanto stimi Mori anche se sia impazzito (in senso affettuoso) dopo la campagna di Genova.

Appunto - ogni voto a CasaPound è un contributo e un passo in avanti affinché si superi il 3% e il voto non vada sprecato.

UPDATE!!

the dirty nigerian subhuman nigger will be released in 1 month! not accused of homicide!
this means RETALIATION

I am going to Rome in a few months.What should i expect?

Also give back Magna Grecia

SPQR

Somewhere I read a glock, probably 9mm.

Have I to be sincere? It is the worst thing you can do. Italians are not stupid like anglosaxons, they all thought what is written in this pic, politicize her death will only piss them off.

we need the golden dawn in the upcoming race war greekbros!!

Britbong got three says left. In Tuvoli, right next to Rome. Will be visiting Rome on Thursday, how's the crime? Local told me there's a crime wave due to refugees (no shit) but how dangerous can a crowded city like Rome be?

Glock.
He's a traitor, I don't understand why everybody is so happy about him when he didn't use a Beretta.

how do we get rid of this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=z3UCQj8EFGk

Did you do all the memes?
You are amazing.

Pamela è morta per overdose. I migranti c'entrano poco. Dov'era la madre della ragazza? Dov'era lo stato italiano? Dov'era l'Italia come comunità?

Oy vey he a good boy he dindu nuffin
He didn kill her he just chopped her up for his starving children!

A me sembra che voi facciate confusione tra quello che speriate la Lega faccia e quello che la Lega farà (indipendentemente da una sua eventuale maggioranza): niente.
Comunque ripeto: se vince la Lega mi fa piacere, quello che voglio dire è che di sicuro non vince con i voti di Sup Forums, che invece fanno comodo a CPI.

Italy Sup Forums best guest and honorary Italian, our Czech "michelangelo" based bro!
go with the luca memes!

go strong with Afd though, I don't want German tourists to be replaced by filthy muzzies

he's amazing!!!! repost them on facebook!!!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS MOTHERFUCKERS!

I PRAY FOR YOUR UPRISING AGAINST THE GOD DAMN TRAITORS AND EU STOOGES WHO HAVE FLOODED YOUR LANDS WITH SUBHUMANS!
LIGHT THE FUCKING FIRE!
BE A BEACON FOR ALL THE REST OF US!

luca traini our fuckin hero, the roman legionary
11 niggers down, vendetta of rome

Yes, let's Digos track us!

i migranti centrano poco? muori negro

>Also give back Magna Grecia
fuck off mom we're doing fine

(((European values)))

veramente è l'ultimo spauracchio della (((sinistra))), sono persino invitati in qualche talk show televisivo di tanto in tanto

>says increasingly sweating mountain jew while nobody knows since there is no autopsy result yet

pretty fuckin this!!
ROMAN VALUES ONLY
GENOCIDE INVADERS

Actualy yes. I spend last 2 days memeing Luca and Italy to racewar.

>italians the first to rebel against niggerfication
>got the genes to do this from niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

t. eritreo in ticino

FUCK OFF MONGREL LEAF

I'd rake you if I weren't so lazy.

>A 18 yo girl (roastie, but still) was found dismembered in 2 different suitcases after spending a night with a nigger with her uterus removed
>coincidentially the nigger is also a drug dealer and undocumented
>After Traini's shooting the government sees there's a huge (unprecedented, in fact) unhappiness against niggers, immigration and "open arms" politics
>elections are 1 month away
>Nigger is "only" accused of having hidden and mutilated the body and NOT of having killed the girl

Is the PD woke and playing 500000000000000000D chess or they just basically desperately want to lose the elections?

1000x this

When those bastards talk about (((European values))) they really mean implementing the Kalergi plan. Enough is enough! Godspeed to you Italy I hope this turns into a full fledged grassroots reaction.

>politicize her death will only piss them off
okay then, when IS it acceptable to talk about a victim of migrant attacks? never? because it might "piss someone off"? is the best thing to remain completely quiet?

how else am I supposed to interpret that logic?

if it's that bullshit story about the moors again, those fucks never held any significant territory and got genocided not even 100 years later
sorry Abdul Chingchong, not everyone is a mutt like you

lots of gypsies and niggers my Greek friend (i live in Rome) be careful when you are using the public transportation\you are in a crowded place... those rats are good at stealing

>using quentin tarantino, raised by a nigger lover single mother, as source

How about the chinese mass immigration

Non è il momento di Casapound. Devi capire come funziona la Overton Window.
È il momento dei "sovranisti" ora.

please don't feed the jew shill!
we all know that he is lying brother!
lets talk about our issues!
race war!

>Pamela è morta per overdose
Questa cosa non è assolutamente accertata, anzi, non è stato possibile capirlo dalle prime analisi per come è stato malridotto il cadavere che, oltre ad essere stato fatto a pezzi e tenuto a lungo nella candeggina è stato pure sbranato e mutilato di alcune parti non ritrovate come cuore, apparato genitale e budella.
Il fatto che tu dica questa cosa fa capire che NON ti interessa sapere la verità, ne preferisci una fittizia di comodo.
>Dov'era l'Italia come comunità?
>Dov'era la madre della ragazza?
Era in comunità di recupero, la madre ha denunciato (o sta per denunciare come ha fatto capire dalle interviste) mezzo mondo.

La ragazza aveva evidenti problemi sociali e di droga. Siete voi fascisti che siete saltati a conclusioni affrettate.

pretty fucking totally this! jewhollywood liers

good luck my dudes!

morte al negro bastardo

I've always thought italians were perhaps the most based western euros

Based. Contribute very appreciated.

Thread needs a suitable soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=m2A6IuTdaMA

E' l'esatto opposto, sei tu che vai a dire una cosa assolutamente non accertata, ovvero che sia morte di overdose.
Non spargere false notizie ragazzo, grazie.

I think it's working. Seen some guidos posting that God of Race war pics on twitter. We should keep on going.

Czechbro, you're doing God's work.

dafuq?

what happened to your courts?

Non scaricare sugli altri quello che pensi farà Casapound in parlamento: niente.

Yeah, every addict ends up chopped up in a suitcase, while it's so easy to throw him on the side of a street and claim you didn't do shit.
Also you're wrong, I'm super partes and I just enjoy a good show.

Non ho mai detto che sia il "momento" di CPI - dico solo che può raggiungere e superare il 3 %.

>my orcposting OC

>N-non dovete odiare i negr- ahem, le persone di colore, per quello che è successo! Difatti, Pamela è morta di overdose!!! Non è stata toccata neanche con un dito. Aveva chiari problemi sociali, no? Effettivamente... forse dovremmo fondare un'altra società no-profit per aprire altre comunità di recupero per gli elementi così problematici!

Do not stop.

9/10

Pamela é morta di overdose grazie ad un bravissimo africano ben integrato che le ha venduto la droga e l'ha tagliata a pezzettini come un animale. Come si fa a non amare questi migranti? Fanno i mestieri che gli italiani non vogliono fare.

literally nothing is happening or is gonna happen, stop hyping shit up

I love orcposting. Thank you brother. Did you make this one too?

Doing God's work Czechbro.
I'm literally spamming these memes on whatsapp groups "for the lulz" and friends mostly agree with the idea behind them

I am so fucking proud of my home country.

Start the fire, Italy.

>tfw leftists have to resort to stealing Mr. Spok's quotes
also the absolute hypocrisy of Berlusconi's party

CPI in parlamento non avrebbe, ancora, i numeri per fare nulla ma sarebbe - simbolicamente parlando - un passo in avanti molto significativo.

Comunque non è solamente un gioco di "proiezioni" - fatti un giro sul fb di Salvini e guarda quante volte nelle ultime 48 ore parla di immigrazione (0) o di uscita dall'Europa (1 timido accenno comunque non radicale) o di uscita dall'euro (0).

no that one is someone else

youtube.com/watch?v=GfCAONmLrE4

Io metto in evidenza i fatti. La ragazza era in una comunità di recupero con problemi sociali. Un overdose è quasi scontata. Il nigeriano è probabilmente andato in panico e ha provato a sbarazzarsi del corpo.
Comunque prevale la presunzione d'innocenza. Giusto che esca di prigione sé accertato che non sia un pericolo per gli altri.

>goldbags
My poor sides.

Guarda meglio...
Cazzo una settimana fa candidato Bagnai, e che diamine, questa settimana ha due enormi conferenze in merito a Firenze e non ricordo dove.

You're gonna burn your own house down. You niggers learned nothing from WW2. Falling for the same trick your grandpas and great grandpas did. It's now wonder they look at you like stupid animals.