MADE IN ABYSS

my my, that last thread was a real cluster fuck. Let's all be civilized and have a nice and gentle thread this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B073S2KQGJ/
files.catbox.moe/1073wg.webm)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The music is really good.

Best dad

What's going on in terms of subs?

I'm really enjoy the art of this, some of the frames look pretty QUALITY but the animation itself is really nice and the backgrounds are absolutely amazing. Really living up to the manga

I will marry Riko.

I really don't like the birthday death disease shit they started in the side story. I hope this doesn't become a central part of the main plot, I love how the Manga is mainly just about explorating and people doing what they think is right to uncover the mysteries of the Abyss.
If there ends up being some world destroying bullshit emanating from it that the crew has to deal with that'd take away from the whole thing in my opinion.

Just use this and the raws, timing is off a bit so adjust it to around -600ms. Also some errors but I'm sure you arent that autistic that it will ruin it

it's just more lore settle down

Subs W H E N

Sounds good, thank a ton
I missed the last thread since I'm west coast and just woke up.

already out on nyaa

amazon.com/dp/B073S2KQGJ/

PRODUCED IN THE PIT
CRAFTED IN THE CREVICE
CREATED IN CAVE
CONSTRUCTED IN THE HOLE
MANUFACTURED IN THE ORIFFICE
CONCOCTED IN CHASM
COMPOSED IN DEPRESSION

Is this OST of the season?

Bondrewd is love
Bondrewd is life
Bondrewd is a miracle of the Abyss
Bondrewd might have did something wrong, but he is still a beautiful person inside out.

>composed in depression
sounds like a good subtitle for the manga

would you fuck Riko, even though she's a zombie?

FABRICATED IN THE WELL

I really like how they reaarenged some stuff and put some narrator exposition about the Abyss towards the end of episode,anime original scenes were great and served for better flow,I'm not talking about visuals and OST,just perfect.I wonder if next episode will start with skipped star compas scene or with explanation of curse,both seems fine.

that's not stopping Reg's boner.

So this Konekosubs are decent or ?

No.
Ozen yes.

Their classroom looks terrifying

He's a robot so it doesn't count.

Oh man, I just noticed there is an extra bit in the middle and subs go off by 6+ seconds. Konekosubs is cancer for cutting out shit of their release not to mention the tiny size

Riko is a walking corpse but she's still cute!

They're the same as amazon. It's not like we're getting any better.

ahh i forgot he got hard from seeing her tits.

BORN IN BOX

DEVELOPED IN THE DEPTHS

Wait what did Koneko cut out?

she is adorable ;_;

Thanks

Downloading

I think its pretty cool when you get used to it.

This little bit and the info part afterwards I'm guessing, I did delete my copy of it and am assuming the subs file came from them, I may be wrong

Ohys raw includes the middle still image for advertisement on TV.
Amazon sub does not have advertisement still image so from the middle point onward, the sub is 6-7 secs earlier. Before the ad, the sub is about 1 second late.

I am still triggered by the inefficiency of those ladders.
HOLY SHIT WHY WOULD YOU DO THEM THAT WAY. THEY ARE WAY FUCKING LESS STABLE THAN THE STANDARD TWO ROPES LADDERS AND YOU USE LIKE, SHITLOAD LESS OF ROPE TO MAKE THEM GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

While watching I was thinking how easy it'd be to monitor every single student like that.

how's koneko in terms of encoding

see That's the videofile they use

Where's Paul Lynde? I thought he was supposed to be the middle square!

>989 Kbps
Its pretty bad, I've seen worse however.

Our wife Riko is so cute

Only issue is that the desk would block the view of the higher students. There would need to be either a slight incline on the wall or an incline on the desks

Reg gets a boner by simply touching a fluffy bunny, he's not exactly the hardest thing to arouse

Koneko should have just used Ohys raw.
They are fucking retarded.

From what I can tell off the nyaa page they are russian. Explains a lot

being a hiking school made to sacrifice people to the abyss one could see the practical use of making climbing dificult unstable ladders

kbps means pretty much nothing with how Amazon encodes video.

do you think his dick is as durable as the rest of his body?

When they say "steel hard-on," they mean it.

That fucking kid with the blonde hair holy shit, how the fuck did he even get up there.

>[HorribleSubs] Made in Abyss - 01 [1080p].mkv

HorribleSubs is up on nyaa.si, in 480p and 720p.

>that OST
>those SFX
>the painterly style for the crimson snake
>the fucking insert song (files.catbox.moe/1073wg.webm)
>that godlike atmosphere
>intelligently adapting the source material for the change in medium

Might be a little too soon to say AOTS, but certainly the strongest start of anything so far.

Out on HS
>[HorribleSubs] Made in Abyss - 01 [720p].mkv
>236 mb

scratch that, had to reload the page

Is HS encoding better or should I just watch Ohys raw + sub now?

KITAAA

HS rips amazon.
Amazon has better encoding than a TV rip

just grab the magnet from their website

IT'S HERE

Which subs they use?HIDIVE or Amazon?

I'm actually waiting until it's up on AB for that sweet ratio

what is this? should I watch it?

no

Is it worth downloading the 1080p version of this? I'm not sure what Amazon streams that stuff at and if it's an upscale or not.

Spilling loli sounds

why not both?

If you like adventure stories mixed with a bit of cute things juxtaposed with danger/suffering, you'll like it.

Did you miss the praying skeletons that appear every 2000 years and increase in quantity each time?

I read Prushka as PROOSHKA stressed on the first syllable

Suka blyat'

Congratulations.

The translation threads will now be shit due to animefags and I've been in them since the very beginning. It's been a fun ride so far but I guess all good things must come to an end. Gonna hang out in the jap thread instead.

if this is longer than 1 cour we'll have that.

i know what you mean. i enjoyed it a lot more than i thought i would. seeing Riko animated has brought me a lot of joy too, Days like these I'm glad i didn't off myself yet

It's a cute SOL adventure show.
You should watch it if you like kemono friends.

I'm pretty sure HS don't do upscales by themselves.
And since the majority of shows are now produced at higher resolutions it makes sense to go for 1080p.
Unless you have technical or bandwidth limitations.

So
No Bondrewd?
This might not end up rushed as fuck, which is nice. But then I will have to wait for another season, which might not be greenlit. Fuck.

Wow, you are such an elite oldfag I hope you will bless me with the privilege of sucking your giant dick all night

They can very easily put the exposition into the part where Reg goes to school. it was a short montage in the manga, but the anime can put us there with him as he learns about the abyss.

Why would they credit a voice for a character who didn't show up?

get the fuck out, stop shitting up the threads

I find it funny that Reg has a little sound when he puts on his helmet. Makes me think he's running Windows 98 or some shit.

How are Cygames involved in this anime?

This is the 6584768th time of me saying this but we will see him, they at least should get to Nanachi's backstory.

He's right though

Lyza does not show up yet they credit her.
The point is Bondrewd won't be seen in this Season.

Stop being an elitist fuck and I wont have to

Lyza was shown in the PV, my dude.

She was shown in the PV though.

Please stop.
The thread was doing pretty well.

Lyza's VA narrates at the end of the episode.

>p-please i'm an animeonlyfag p-please make this a safespace for me p-please i'm a gigantic cuck faggot p-please

He is featured heavily in Nanachi flashback, so is unlikely they won’t reach that part

Once again fuck off. Stop pushing the animeonlyfag-bogeyman. Its only an issue because you make it one

mgmg