Vatican Kiseki

Who's going to watch this?
It's being simulcasted on Amazon Prime, I hope someone rips the subbed file.

>Episode 1 already aired about 1 hour
>Still nothing on Amazon

Raws out, still waiting for subs.

Careful now, I thought it was a christian anime.

Planned on watching this solely based on the premise, no idea what I'm getting myself into.

The premise of the show is pretty interesting, I just hope that they don't turn it into some cute boys doing cute things fujobait.

Looks like fujobait, but fujobait has been good in the past so I'm going to give it a shot when subs show up.

fujobaits and the Japanese misunderstanding Christianity

Well

Also, if I have Amazon Prime, how would I go about ripping the show if needed? I'd be willing to do that if no one else does.

The latter is the thing I fear the most, though there are japs that do their research.

Well, fuck.

>[HorribleSubs] Vatican Kiseki Chousakan - 01 [720p].mkv

>Blushing
It's dead jim.

Josef a cute

>Two males
>Blushing

Into the incinerator it goes.

Finally
It's not like anyone else would do it any better considering it's focused on Catholicism and it's only a thing in western Europe and French/spanish speaking countries.

>blushing
was planning to watch this anyway but picked the fuck up.

Looks perfect.

Nice.

Well, that OP is way more hype than I expected.

I don't mind gay undertones, but I want mystery solving too. Like, I love Kuroshitsuji, if this is a mix between that and Joker game, I'm good.

This shit was pretty fucking interesting, Seems to be a lot of characters for the first episode, I hope it's episodic mystery solving or something similar.

The OP is pretty good

Pray the gay away

GAYNESS AVERTED

BONER ACQUIRED

Vatican is pretty high tech.

I bet they browse /x/

Check yourself, she's take a a vow of chastity

Wait. There's a sexy nun in this?

>Irrilevant evil nun
Lol
Roberto's private school flashback looked kinda gay.

>SUP /x/ HOW DO I SUMMON A SUCCUBUS?!

Tell me she teases young sunday school students on purpose, just so that she'd be able to punish them for misbehaving after they stare.

I need that.

I've seen this before

Direction felt a bit too fast-paced, could have build the atmosphere a bit more slowly. Weird camera angles were weird. Nice backgrounds, good OP, the ED was the gayest thing about the episode, looks promising.

You should watch it yourself.

>blushing in front of a priest
are you fucking kidding me?

They're both priests.

Digging the OST, also what the fuck is that?

kek

I will, this season is only this, Academia, and maybe turkish Aslan if it turns out to be good.

are you fucking kidding me???

lel

Begone devil

What the fuck is the staff thinking, making washing machine spins out of nowhere

how could you make a webm that fast?

God's blessing.

A lot of weird scenes

He's not a virgin for sure.

Rewatch the board school flashback.

Anyone read the original novel?

I was looking forward to this one, personally I found this to be the most interesting premise of the season. Will definitely keep watching, if nothing else to see them actually solve a mystery. Shit was happening very rapidly, I guess they wanted to get all the setup done in one episode.

Well, now... This didn't, I repeat, DID NOT, end up being heretical. Picked the fuck up. Maybe we'll finally get a good anime Vatikino.

dumb crossboarder

Kino is a top tier meme, no matter the board.

That was actually pretty fucking spooky. I Haven't felt this spooked since the first couple episodes of Shiki. Hoping they can keep this going.

>Catholic anime
>Ave Maria starts playing

I found it on YouTube. Honestly the episode has a lot of exposition and weird cuts, not sure if I like it or not. Guess I'll have to wait for ep 2

Fucking picked up.

The soundtrack is fucking amazing

So, are they in the Vatican? Are there any Swiss Guard?

>episode has a lot of exposition
Japan knows nothing about Christianity. It's needed. Which really begs the question - who and with what motivation greenlit this?

No but like, they show him playing a game and thinking hundreds of moves ahead, and then later explain how he thought hundreds of moves ahead and that makes him smart. I already got that when they showed it to me

Watch and find out.

That's just one scene, though.

When the dude tells other dude that his brother has bone marrow cancer, I can't see that being something he would say. The guy should already know this since they know each other, or if he doesn't he should react to this new information

That's just two secenes, though. I felt the same way

Was it just me or was that incredibly rushed? They jumped from scene to scene really quickly.

I could keep going if you'd like.

No, you are not alone.

How can anime keep getting away with this blasphemy?

>putting sleeve in his food
Look at this genius.

Definitely. Frankly I think the setup plus starting to investigate the woman would have been enough for one episode, the priest dying and the stuff afterwards just rushed things along.

I don't think you know what blasphemy means. They're investigating whether she's posessed by demons. This provocative image is obviously meant to make us wonder whether she is.

>watching fujocrap

kys everyone on this thread.

You're aware this isn't a supernatural show right? All of their cases are going to be about them revealing hoaxes that has no basis in the supernatural.

The blasphemy I'm talking about, is how this show is portraying the catholic institution, with implications that they're all degenerates and deviants.

>You're aware this isn't a supernatural show right? All of their cases are going to be about them revealing hoaxes that has no basis in the supernatural.
[citation needed]

It's pretty obvious considering the two main characters, one is a scientific genius, the other is a well read scholar. The supernatural implications in this show are just hype, the solution to their investigations are going to be completely bland and scientifically proven. This entire show just reeks of the "detective" genre, and that's how they always go, they just changed the setting.

>implying the catholic institution isn't filled with degenerates and deviants

Tons of exposition for this episode, but it's a good enough premise. I like mystery solving and Japan's poor understanding of Christianity.

>detective genre
>japanese writer
How long until we get a locked room mystery?

I don't know, I think with all their weird cuts and edgy dream sequences we might get some of both

Be my guest, at least there'll be some discussion going on.

So, is this full homoerotic fujobait, or does it have actual emphasis on mystery solving?

I hope they show all the dead babies under the church and all the boy slaves.

>the solution to their investigations are going to be completely bland and scientifically proven
This does not take out posession nor evil out of equation.

I wouldn't be surprised if the last case turns out to be a miracle.

so far there's more mystery than fujoshit but we'll see

What? The whole episode is setting up demons and devil worship. That's still supernatural, but it's not a miracle.

I wonder if there will be an episode about shotas being raped.

So,scooby doo, fujobait edition?

Okay, so kid explains what a miracle examiner is, even though they both are in fact miracle examiners. This could be done better by asking why he wants to be a miracle examiner or something of the like, but he just says it.
When describing Lauryn, they say "Oh, the woman from the department of information I've never met who backs you up on cases." That's not even a question, he just says it.
I'm rewatching the episode to find exposition I can't stand because the first two I just remembered, so I'll post more wen I'm done

More mystery, the fujoservice is decoration only.

Maybe towards the end, the line might get a bit blurry. There's probably going to be some crisis of faith because his brother is going to be close to death, and an uncertain result in his investigations might re-ignite his faith.

But other than that I see the jump cuts and the dream sequences as just a contrived way to spice up the investigation.

I could be wrong, although I doubt it. We'll see in one week.