I am transgender, why do Sup Forums hate me?

I think you hate us because of your extremely complexed masculinity. You have been raised in such extreme sexism that your masculinity has been put in doubt really often, to you a man has to prove himself he is a man by his acts and thats retarded.
If a guy thinks, feels and is a man, then he is a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8c4jpGG8ew8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You pump chemicals in your body.

Post boypussy

Why block "your" face in the first image but not the second?

You are mentally ill. You need help and no amount of self harm can fix this.

Honestly? Because you are fake women.

I don't hate you
I'm live and let live so you do you OP

The medical community says that the only "help" a trans person can get is transitioning to heal the gender dysphoria.

this
/thread

I don't hate you. You just have been jewed out of your natural role on Earth. You are mentally ill right now, but all you have to do is de-kike yourself.

Dunno

I don't hate you. I pity you. You're mentally ill, and instead of living in a society where you would be helped and reclaim your masculinity, you'll just be aided in your mental illness

It's like if you were bulimic, and instead of getting help, society is buying you food and cheering when you throw it up.

I hate our modern, kiked society that made you and many others this way. But I don't hate you.

No, that only makes things worse. A good number of trannies regret chopping their dicks off and often kill themselves. Get some real help.

No such thing as "trans" anything. You're just mentally ill. Get help.

Flush yourself.

Transitioning and getting sex reasignment surgery isnt the same thing

Post boypussy dont listen to the haters.

Piss off, faggot.

Your retarded mental instability is turning against thousands of years of your ancestors struggling to survive.

Your great grandparents loved their children, and did anything to feed and care for them.

You're spitting in their faces.

How the dilation going?

Not boypu**y but...

HNNNNNNNNNNNGG

MOAR

Just kill yourself, then you can be a transcorpse.

Cmon dont tease me like this you look to nice not to show it.

Sup Forums hates you because you just came here and said you are a trans and expected... what?
Just keep it for yourself.

We don't hate you.
You hate yourself

If someone was born with a penis they're a man. If they have a vagina they're a woman. Born with both you're a freak.
Your feelings don't mean shit.

Right, because pumping yourself full of hormones and fucking with your chemistry can end well.

>I am transgender, why do Sup Forums hate me?
No hate, you can't procreate.
Would you kindly, fuck off.
Stop pretending to be something you are not.

Move to the USA so I can be your sugar daddy.

Its not too late, dude. You must already realise you do are not "passing". From what I have seen in your pics all you need to do is cut your hair and hit the gym and you will be a decent looking man. Stop taking hormones as well of course. We're all gonna make it, bro.

Its not getting full of hormones, its about changing your normal hormones by other you consume via pills. My treatment is as bad as the anticonceptive pill in girls.

i was raised by a single mom along with my three sisters with literally zero male figures in my life, so no "toxic evil masculinity" in my life
I feel that this has affected me in certain ways, for example I like to crochet, I don't play any sports, I drink tea instead of coffee
I'm definitely a man, I just do some things that are more stereotypically female
however me falling into this stereotype of things that a woman does does not make me a woman
it's fine if you feel like a more masculine woman or a more feminine man but chopping off your genitals and forcing everyone to call you something you're not at risk of being fired/publicly crucified is not okay
transgenderism is so absurd because these people's idea of what it means to be a certain gender is so much of a caricature

(((The medical community))) tells you to mutilate yourself and feed your delusion.

remember to report /soc/ threads

>user LARPs as a /r9k/ turboslut
>thirsty virgins of Sup Forums come out
Every time.

would grow old with/10

I’ll be real with you.
It’s not you, per se, it’s people normalizing your condition. We should not condone or promote mental illness is an enabling fashion. As a society, we do not promote the “healthy lifestyle choices” of a bulimic or anorexic. Similarly, we should not promote the self mutilation of an individual based on their delusions. And before I hear the typical,
>but the even in the DSM it’s not listed as a mental disorder
Yes, it is. It was just moved out of the psychotic category.

youtu.be/8c4jpGG8ew8

>you're not filling yourself up with hormones, you just need to take these pills that fill you with hormones
You need fucking help.

Stop repeating the "chopping your genitals" meme like a parrot. Most trans girls dont get sex reasignment surgery and the ones who regret is because that surgery is very bad and not developped yet.

transexuality is degeneracy and is basically suicide

Trannies are a weapon used by the NWO to silence opponents.

If you're a tranny, the people sticking up for you don't give a fuck about you.

Cmon baby post more I would unironically bang the hell out of you.

why are you faggots not saging this thread?

i hate that i want to fuck them

Post timestamp, Oh wait you cant.

SAGEEEEEEEEE

Nah, you're overthinking, pal. It's completely natural and normal to hate mentally ill people, for their presence is bad for the tribe.

i want a trap gf. pls be my gf

Anorexia is a reality distortion that comes from a trauma, transgender people born transgender and recent studies PROVED that they have parts simillar or almost identical to the sex they identify with, so you talk from ignorance.

it's not a meme, it's something that real people do and even more people want to do
the only transgender mtf people I know have either had reassignment surgery or are saving up for it, because that's what the elective surgery industry promotes
most of them don't have it because it's incredibly expensive

>If a guy thinks, feels and is a man, then he is a man.
>Implying Gender Dysphoria has basis in reality
We don't hate you at all, infact, all we want is for you to get better, we just don't think referring to you as a man is the way to do so, I really do wish you the best as I know how hard it must be to go through what you are going through atm, user.

Insane faggot ≠ female.

I think we're done here.

You're an attention whore that wants special treatment and praise for having a mental illness.

Parts in their brain*

enjoy your various mental health issues until you off yourself within the next 20 years. Good riddance in advance

post feet.

You don't think there is a political bias in transgender research and treatment? Just look at all the criticism Blanchard gets for suggesting HSTS and AGP are a thing.

Have you dilated today with a can of Pillsbury biscuits you sick faggot?

Your pussy ain't real. You ain't a real girl. You're just a dude missing his cock.
Deal with it.

> to you a man has to prove himself he is a man by his acts and thats retarded.
This thought is the root cause of your sickness. A man is motivated by the desire to achieve. He fights through hardship in his life. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. A true man is defined by his actions alone.

You were too weak to rise to the challenge of being a man. That's fine. Tbqh i would wreck your boipussy and you would love it. Post moar pics

If this is a legit pic, you are seriously cute. I'd date you.