Boomer here

Don't hate us so much guys. We didn't actively choose to mess things up, we just made the choices we felt were right at the time. You guys will have your day in the sun I guarantee it. For now, just focus on your tasks at hand, and the good things will come in the fullness of time.

fuck you, i hope you die in the war you have brought to our doostep

Why is it always this one image

its the actual photo of the Q larp writers

>We didn't actively choose to mess things up

98% didn't - they were just totally apathetic 2% who got started on their revolution in the 1960's absolutely wanted to totally fuck up white western society, its values and morals in every way possible & are doing a pretty good job atm. And the apathy is still pretty much the same now desu

All generations are terrible

>boomers
Patriotard Shabbos Goys

>Gen X
Nihilistic MTV generation. Atheist consumers.
>millennial
SJW antiwhite commissars

Fuck off you old cunt.

>You guys will have your day in the sun I guarantee it.
The bones of every boomer pig will be dug up, dried and ground into a fine dust and then, mixed with ceramics powder, turned into toilets so that future generations can shit into your remains.

Please don't be so hateful, son. We just made the choices we had to make in the time we lived in.

dont rope the retard along, hes clearly not able to understand your posting style
sarcasm, irony, larping, they are all beyond his special mind

Please don't be so aggressive my young friend. You'll have you times of glory.. trust me.

what is larping.. never heard of that and I thought I was pretty up on the internet kid terms, for an older guy.

Nope we will hate you for the rest of eternity go to hell.

I know you are joking, but even if not. Have a heart and lighten up a bit. It will all work out for you guys. Good things come to those who wait.

Oh my dear, dear boomer, the only thing you deserve is ending your life alone in a retirement home, beaten by a fat nigress nurse who lets you rot in your filth.

Who is to say I won't "get lucky" with that black nurse.. hubba hubba

Oh look, a boomer that has trouble taking responsibility - color me surprised.

I actually don't blame boomers. They didn't gain control of the political apparatus in the U.S. until the 90's. Before that it was the so-called Greatest Generation who presided over the Great Cuckening. Boomers fell for it and continued the policies, but they didn't put us on this trajectory.

"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy.

Just remember who will be wiping the shit off of you when you are lying in your death bed, gramps.

They started being militant and voting in the last part of the 60's for the older boomers. They're the most populous generation of the 20th century. All the marxist shit that started at the end of the 60's, the fucking hippies and all that trash are boomers. They're influence is considerable, even before they starting becoming politicians.

Just step out of the way boomers! It's time to get ready to hand over the car keys. Not run the earth for the next 3 generations.

Save your hate for the Jews.

seen this exact thread posted before. don't respond to slides

sage