Little Witch Academia

Okay, so I was watching LWA Ep 6 and we see Akko enter The Fountain of Polaris. When she enters she gets a look into Chariots past. A little time after sees Chariot turn into Shiny Chariot by absorbing a large amount of "star magic?" from The Fountain of Polaris. So what I was wondering, Do you think she would top of her rod before shows? She had The Shiny Rod alot longer than Akko did.

Lwa was shit

Trash.

Take a look at this doujin I found guys

more important things to discuss huh?

Great now find us a new one please

So guys if we don't want these threads to end why don't we move to /trash/ I mean we're already /trash/ tier anyways

Sorry could you please rephrase that op?

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

That time of the day again user?

How could anyone like this cheating asshole?

>laze around
>Suddenly realize youre poor
>Rally up Akkoism
>Steal from the rich who worked for their bigger share

I dont get it

>cheating asshole
She's the leader of the revolution though

Do you think Shiny Chariot has access to the Fountain of Polaris and used it to fill The Shiny Rod to help with her shows.

>game is being released via Steam for PC
Why the fuck do they do this shit.
Steam and all the other digital "shops" take 30% of the price tag, they could save most of that money by releasing it without them by selling it on their own website or just doing it the old way, having the entire game on the disks of a physical version.
I'll just get it for PS4 or since they obviously don't care about making money I'll probably just pirate it unless they have a collector's edition for the US.

Are there more of these? Will I have dig archieves?

Капиталисты сами продадут нам веревку, на которой мы их повесим

Do you even comprehend how big steam's userbase is? Who cares about steam taking 30% if you sell more than enough extra copies to offset said 30%?

THIS IS NOW A REVOLUTIONARY AKKO THREAD, ALL REVISIONISM WILL BE PUNISHED WITH DEATH

Akko, stop playing ar-

>Steal from the rich who worked for their bigger share
Bourgies exploit way more than lazy fucks, they don't deserve sympathy.

5 facts about Diana!

1. Diana is cute!
2. She's tied up in my basement!
3. She thinks her name is Yoko!
4. There's no escape for Diana!
5. Diana!

Made a wallpaper for you proletarian weebs, I can also make a textless version or I can use a different language version if you guys want.

We shall hang the rich from the ropes their capital created. Workers of the world, unite!

5 facts about Diana
1. She's a filthy aristocrat
2. She takes from the working class
3. She eats like a king while the poor eat mice
4. Her crimes against the people will not be forgotten
5. RISE UP AGAINST THE BOURGEOISIE

Man it's been too long since one of these

But kiss them also.

>Do you think she would top of her rod before shows?
Come again?

/u/ get out

Well shitposter-san have appeared, that means this is the official thread.