Do people in Japan still play twister or is it just an excuse for fanservice?

Do people in Japan still play twister or is it just an excuse for fanservice?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/57418/1/
live.fc2.com/43499814/
mega.nz/#!8ZRSQZIA!-StmScwfUVemf9Vq3cnTxwUoa8cCXA8QqtBsWABM81c
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ln9RBFgQYU
ww1.gogoanime.io/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon-dub-episode-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean I played twister with a diverse crew at my broing away party a few weeks ago.

Because they did it in Dragon Maid and Shitsensei likes to recycle cheap fanservice from other media.

Seems like more of a western thing, so usually seems like just an excuse to put in fanservice

>kyoanus licker thinking kyoanus it's any relevant in recent trends when it is indeed several years behind on everyone else

Gayanus copied it from monogatari you shithead

Yes, as a socially-acceptable way to get into another person's personal space.

Checked

I've always wondered why the colors are not randomized instead of just putting straight in line

Is there any other reason to play Twister?

There's other reasons to play twister

Maybe we should develop a twister with a pattern that is the most efficient in getting your face into a girl player's ass in the least amount of turns

That's pretty fucking g/a/y

Death parade had a pretty good twister scene.

Are you implying that in your country no one play Twister anymore? That must be sad, I can't imagine a party or a family gather without this fucking game.

>going to parties or family gatherings

What the fuck?

When did Sup Forums became such a normalfags board?

How else do I get to grope my barely attractive cousin

This guy gets it.

Is a clever way to touch your females relatives. I touch my first ass thanks the Twister.

4 to 5 years ago, where have you been?

Post Elf stitches

nhentai.net/g/57418/1/

Best doujin

Recent polls have KyoAni as one of Japan's favorite studios, behind old studios like Ghibli or Toei.

Depends on the show and social situation.

Nice meme.

>twister
>noone has posted THAT picture yet

Have no idea what picture youre talkign about

People of all ages still play twister, for the eroticism.

She's so flexible!

You can't trick me, I know exactly what that is and I'm not clicking it

>tfw the only time I player twister was with a bunch of guys

Nadeko?

how old is this girl

woah she should put her bikini top back on that's not appropriate

>maid dragon somehow came before eromanga-sensei volume 3

Not him but maybe, Maidragon is a monthly(?) manga.

If nobody's done it yet then I think i'm gonna have to end up posting "that"

I don't think the twister chapter came before late 2014.
And on that note, eromanga-sensei invented this shit so the entire argument started by that retard is pointless.

Oops, meant to say that eromanga-sensei did not invent this shit.

does someone has the twister version?

Only sluts play it.

Nisemonogatari did it in 2011. GJ-bu did it in 2013. There's other examples, but I can't remember them.

Twister sales in the US have plummeted as childhood obesity rates skyrocketed. Milton Bradley (the manufacturer of the game) did a study and found that the average child simply couldn't perform the necessary movements due to their decreased flexibility and range of motion (due to obesity) which led to greatly reduced time it took to play the game (as children failed and dropped out more frequently) and fewer people able to play at a time simply because they couldn't fit on the mat. MB toyed with the idea of increasing the mat size but decided not to because of increased production costs and have relegated the game to "nostalgia" purchases as opposed to an actively promoted product.

I don't understand Twister.
How the fuck does shit like happen? Why would you ever end up in a bridge? I mean, I can understand using the game as an excuse to get closer to some girl, but seriously, the colors are well-ordered. You would always be able to choose a color blot that is easy to reach without overexerting yourself.

Healthy at every size!

but you don't need excuses for fanservice

It's still popular on this side of the world too.

>Visit family in another state for memorial day
>Mom was the baby of the family, 10 years younger than her sister
>All my cousins are older, married and have kids
>Big backyard BBQ bash
>All the kiddos bring all their friends
>Get tasked with watching the kiddos
>Sit there watching TV while they run around the house
>One of the little girls finds Twister
>Get the board, spin and call out the colors
>After a while "user! You should play with us!"
>Laugh "Naw, I'm too big and clumsy."
>They nag and nag
>tfw forced to play twister with 4 little girls

It was a... thing.

Don't think about it, just gawk at the girl's cute taut tummy and imagine tickling it with your mouth and tongue while she's in that pose and see if she can maintain it.

Yeah I can already tell where you were headed with that story so let's not take that further.

>Playing twister with 3DPD.

Leave.

You knock that off, user.

Old enough, user. Old enough.

>Old enough.
Yeah, but that's not saying much. Any girl that can articulate her need for joystick rides is old enough to receive them.

What did she mean by this?

Did you get close to their bare loli feet?
Enough to smell or touch them?

Dick is shorthand for Richard. Richard is one of the best names in the English language. Every girl loves Richard.

I only play with my manifold waifu, she bends in unbelievable ways.

I KNEW all those rumors about sweet and pure Megumi were just fallacious slander and her words taken out of context.

Years and years ago. I'm sorry, were you actually under the impression that one of the biggest boards on the 207th most visited website on the planet was full of nothing but literal weeaboos? The majority of people posting here are pretty average people who happen to enjoy animation from Japan. They have reasonably well balanced lives, they post here, they watch anime, they enjoy other hobbies and spend time with both friends and family.

I uhm. I need an adult.

Don't you dare leave us hanging.

Not the greentext guy, just an uncomfortable user passing through.

She thinks that all girls her age are naturally disposed to be heterosexual. She's cishet scum.

I dont think having friends is really normalfag

Yes and yes

That only serves to prove how much of a normalfag you truly are.

>because "all heterosexual cisgendered neurotypical, gender conforming females in or above pubescant age are traditionally attracted to male genitalia" rolls off the tongue so well

I have concerns about this user in particular

But it doesnt, i have job but that doesnt make me normalfag. People here really dont remember what normalfag really means.

suace me my man

>People here really dont remember what normalfag really means.
Irony.

So she said that all girls her age like dicks. That means that they're het.

Or if you're a virgin, it means that they're dirty sluts, because heterosexual preferences are somehow bad, even though that virgins want to have heterosexual sex with them. Makes perfect sense.

full house!

>Tell me your secrets, Megu's ass

It was a live broadcast on FC2 yesterday

live.fc2.com/43499814/

Are you from funimation?

What's her name (black hair with bra sticking out)?

First you get the burgers,
Then you get the thiccness,
Then you get the Oreman.

reported to the dnc

Analog games are fun if you're 12 like the girls in your picture. Everything in eromanga is a excuse for fanservice though.

why did you post an empty board?

fuck

That can't be real?

Democratic something?

Don't know

mega.nz/#!8ZRSQZIA!-StmScwfUVemf9Vq3cnTxwUoa8cCXA8QqtBsWABM81c

They still use win98. Do'nt complain about a mere twister.

>That can't be real.

Hate to break it to you, user. (ps: ignore neckbeard, skip to 3:30ish)
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ln9RBFgQYU

Didn't NGE do it in the fucking 90s?

Jesus Christ it's real

ww1.gogoanime.io/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon-dub-episode-12

Liberals need to be purged

I want to suck your dick

What part of that is "liberals"?

That's about as anti-liberal as it can get.

for you

They did play in the episode where Shinji and Asuka have to synchronize their attacks but I don't remember it being a fanservice thing.

I'm not even going to visit the link, because I happened to see the mistranslation of "cuckold", which was bad enough, but then they transition to "slutshaming" which was just unnecessary addition by the translator.
fuck
remove

>Liberals need to be purged
The world would be such a better place if we could kill them all, seriously name one good thing liberals have contributed to the world.

Some people confuse regressives for liberals because regressives tend to call themselves liberals.

imagine Chad playing twister, it just doesn't add up
only losers like play it

No, they're all the same. Can't wait until based Trump declares himself Emperor and outlaws being liberal or non-white.

Regressive are Liberals.

Sup Forums plz go.