BREAKING INFO FROM THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER

BREAKING INFO FROM THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER

YOU HAVE to disavow Alt-Right activist Elliot Rodger or else you're a disgusting Nazi white supremacist BIGOT!!!! HUH??

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/1/splc-transferred-millions-offshore-tax-havens/
archive.today/TA8nN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Half Asian is a white supremacist

k, brah.
Keep me posted

>man was part of "movement" that didn't even exist at the time

Really gets the ol noggin joggin

>the supreme gentleman was martyred almost 4 years ago

It's all true, goys, SPLC conducted the research. The science is settled.

HELLO THIS IS RICHARD I just would love to remind everyone that this alt right Nazi kill my son who was very competitive

Bump

Mr. Eliot is a legend and a true warrior against modern corporate whores.
He isn't some pathetic alt-light faggot.
He will be remembered as the great man that he was by his great deeds.

He was the Supreme Enlightened, the Gentle one.

wernet his parents huge liberal hollywood elite shitstains?

Mr Elliot Roger was a shinning beacon in these dark times, a supreme gentleman, and will be a role model for many in the years to come.

I remember when he was posting on puahate and misc and thought he was some next level troll.

thanks for the chuckle

indeed

But he was a happa...

SPLC has declared me a white supremacist even though im Native Hawaiian.

They are pants on head retarded.

well if you look at it from the point of view where he never actually kill anyone & it was all a pysop then yes he was a big next level troll.

Haha so they are retroactively labelling people altright to juice their numbers

>hapa PUA-reject who wanted to kill a bunch of blonde white women because they didn't want to sleep with him is a white supremacist

I checked out SlutHate a few weeks ago and shit is dead

the picture of him holding the sign is bad photoshop

His father produced one of the Hunger Games movies. He should have just moved to LA and been off the coke for six months, I'm sure he would have fucked some bitch by then.

>or else you're a disgusting Nazi white supremacist BIGOT!!!! HUH??
This is suppose to be the scare?

serious questions, are there any of the threads archived he was writing in?
I remember it was quite interesting from a scientific view.
In one role play forum he larped as Stannis Barartheon. It seemed he identified with him

the guy doesn't even look white. this is hilarious

yeah i think they know that, but libshits also know that they have completely run out of credibility so they really have nothing left to lose by lying through their teeth all day long

Oh god, this makes me cringe everytime I see it. Did he kill himself or did the cops do it? I don't remember.

elliot doesn't need some shitty alt-kike group
elliot is elliot
elliot is god

Eliot Rodger is a hero but I'll go ahead and disavow him if it makes the SPLC happy.

Isn't his father a Jew?

If you're even 1/16th white you're a Nazi unless you actively support racial submission. Remember, in 1,000 years we're all going to look like The Rock, and if you're not okay with that you're a white supremacist. Period.

suicide

IIRC he stabbed his roommate, drove over to the frat/sorority house to kill some THOTs, but they didn't answer the door so he just turns around and walks away. Then he walked away and tried shooting at random bystanders around town. The police chased after him, he crashed his car and committed sudoku

>columbine shooters
>worse than the fucking Danny Phantom shooter
The scoring system there is obviously wrong.

Didn't he do all that well before the "alt-right" shit started?

>Anything we don't like is a hate group!

t. (((SPLC)))

The new eternally dishonest Jew tactic: label all shooting spree killers 'alt right' no matter what their motive was and include them all in future 'right wing terror' statistics.
Very clever Shlomo.

Pretty sure they're thoroughly discredited by now.

They are retroactively baptizing bad guys as being alt-right to discredit everyone they slap the alt-right label on, which was the whole point from the start, you see.
Someone please write an article about Hitler being the first alt-righter so we can get this line of discussion over already.

>Very clever Shlomo.
Nothing clever about it. Reeks of desperation and shows their grasp is slipping by the day.

Tanka?

Was alt-right even a word when Elliot lived?

Is kind of like we say that if you are a part jew, then you are a jew?

Its so they can say stupid shit like
>alt right has killed more people then terrorists!
which they already try to do already but whenever people call them out they admit they're counting shit from like 3 decades ago and only counting muslims from like this year. They want to be able to point to people more recent then Timothy McVeigh when they give there little "right wingers are the real terrorists" bullshit

If you have Jewish blood, you likely have Jewish social connections, which is where the majority of the heinousness develops from. Having a white grandfather affects nothing.

Not a popular one, no. But it did exist.

The Columbine shooters were never reborn as females ghosts with no asshole, though.

You have made an ironic statement.

BREAKING: Recent work by researchers has shown that Adolf Hitler was a member of the Alt-Right

The Jew enshrouds itself in irony and mockery. What I said is right.

I never liked that preening narcissist anyway.

New research by splc reveals ghengis khan was alt right therefore the alt right terrorist death toll now stands at 6 zillion.
Oy vey shut them down!

Whos jewing who?

I did. Would have done coke with that kid if I had the chance.

why couodn't ghengis have thought of the optics down the line??

He is seen as a laughing stock here. Also, he permavirgined himself before alt-right was even a thing.

How dare they sully the name of the Supreme Gentleman by giving him the same label as the controlled opposition
This makes me seethe with rage

Wait, so he coined the term "Alt-Right"?
He truly was magnificent!

Also, SPLC gets the rope.

Old research shows the SPLC is zionist mind control and bullying.

God I wish this was true, but my Jewish ancestors are on my grandfather's side and idek if he was more than half Jew. The only reason I know of it is because he would joke about being a stingy Scottish jew. We're Methodists and I don't know the first thing about being Jewish.
>mfw no Rothschild inheritance
>mfw no Jewish connections
>mfw also hapa
Do I get the rope Anons?

This needs to be updated for Paddock and Omar

Back then the alt right was three people in Richard Spencer's basement

I will never disavow Saint Rodger

Spiritually? Yes. Ethnically and religiously? No.

Classic post, haven't seen this picture in years, if not a decade.

He's still a speck of dust compared to luminaries such as Dylan Roof, Anders Behring-Breivik, or Tim McVeigh

Based Samuel. Elliot's sister is a cutie.

Wow, he founded the alt-right

>Shooting spree done by a half asian guy was motivated by a movement that didnt move past Richard Spencers backyard for another two years or had any importance back then

Keep me posted.

>The only reason I know of it is because he would joke about being a stingy Scottish jew.
You misinterpreted this. He wasn't claiming Jewishness, he was claiming stinginess. Scots used to have a reputation as stingy misers. Jews have an even more widespread reputation as stingy misers. So the "Scottish Jew" isn't a reference to being Jewish at all, it's just a reference to the Jewish-tier stinginess of Scots.

You still get the rope though, just for not knowing white culture well enough to understand what he meant.

>First feminists mass murder.

I don't know about that user.

We are reaching levels of fake news that shouldn't even be possible!

Terrible strawman.

>You still get the rope though, just for not knowing white culture well enough to understand what he meant.
New rule: anyone from the Anglophone world that isn't aware of the "cheap Scots" meme loses their white card, effective immediately

Jews really love to retcon everything. Next week Omar Mateen will be a white nationalist

The Supreme gentleman is not only half-Jewish, half-Asian, he has literally nothing to do with the Alt-Right. It was already a smear campaign against MRA and MGTOW, but at least he had resemblance of some of their ideas. But AR is completely ridiculous.

Literally the other way around, Mordechai

Well...Middle Easterners ARE counted as white in your country, so... I wouldn't count it out. Soon enough Schlomo and the gang will declare ISIS Alt-Right.

Here’s the report from SPLC cited in the article

splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people

HITLER WAS CATHOLIC, new research shows

WTF I HATE CATHOLICISM NOW

REMINDER THAT SPLC HAS BEEN BUSTED FOR HAVING OVER $300 MILLION IN OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS

WHY WOULD A NONPROFIT LIKE SPLC HAVE ALL OF THIS MONEY?

BECAUSE THEY WERE A REASONABLY TRUSTWORTHY NAME THAT WAS THEN USED TO SMEAR DEFAME AND CHARACTER ASSASSINATE CONSERVATIVE AND RIGHT WING ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS TO THE FULLEST AND THEY WERE PAID A FUCKLOAD OF MONEY BY THEIR (((BENEFACTORS)))

>The SPLC holds $328 million in net assets and raised more than $50 million in contributions in 2015 despite spending just $61,000 on legal services.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/1/splc-transferred-millions-offshore-tax-havens/

archive.today/TA8nN

Jews gonna Jew

>Incel
>Alt-right
>Implying alt-right even exists

KEK.

So why didn't he move into his own house? He was 23 years old iirc.

That real? Kek.

Fellow mischling. We get the satisfaction of hanging last.

lol

>alt-right existed more than a year ago

user when it comes to Jews the less sane the argument the better. They know they are lying and they always knew what the truth was from the start. So the more confused and the more everyone else is arguing against lies the better for them. They are going to shame and attack their opponent whether they are arguing against the correct information or not.

Once you realize that they are never going to admit the truth or play fair the game becomes clear to both sides. Remember to the Jew lies flow from the tung as easily as proverbs from a preacher. Fairness and honesty amongst goyim is a character flaw not a virtue. This is why they can't stand being identified by the goyim. Much like all people know to fear a poisonous snake. People who have delt with them in the past or studied history will know to be wary of them. Their strength comes from praying on a high trust society. When they are identified that society will not trust them and they loose their advantage. That is why we must always call out the Jew.

I knew about the cheap Scot thing. But we really are part Scottish. So when told that my grandfather was a Scottish Jew I took it literally and assumed my grandfather was a race traitor or something for turning Methodist and marrying an Anglo/German.