One Piece

How do we fix the set up chapters problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-10-13/eiichiro-oda-to-editor-die-for-one-piece/.107547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In b4

Kill the user that posts "Nothing happened: The Chapter"

if you think set up chapters are a problem I really hope you will never write a story in your life

Every chapter is a set up chapter for the ending.

Stussy is for ____.

Force new time readers to reread One Piece chapters within week by week basis and make them realize nothing has really changed.

What would happen if you woke up and Kubo was now in charge of Wan Piss

Better art but worse story.

more information from the interview

- Oda pretends to be a heavy drinker these days. He orders strong Japanese sake boldly, but he drinks only a small cup of sake. After that, he keeps drinking coke.

- Oda is obsessed with internet shopping. He shows off the items to his editor happily.

- Oda sometimes tells a joke to his editor via phone, like "I'm in Hawaii". They keep talking for a while as if Oda is actually in Hawaii. lol

- Editor says that ONE PIECE editor should make up his mind to spend his 24 hours per day and 365 days per year on ONE PIECE.

- Oda offered to his editor that he will take care of his family if the editor gave up working due to illness or injury from overwork.

- Oda is so concentrated while drawing manga that editor can't even ask him if his work is going well.

- Editor Habuta says Oda has a very nice personality. Stamp creator Kanahei on "LINE" app says in OP magazine that he was fascinated with Oda's bright personality when he first met Oda.
Kanahei says he felt as if he became Bartolomeo.

- Editor Hattori says he has been a big fan of ONE PIECE other than the time when he was ONE PIECE editor.
He felt so stressed every week as he was dying and said ONE PIECE was something like a demon for him at that time.

- Editor Sugita recalls he aged rapidly in only one week while waiting for Oda's manuscripts for final battles in Dressrosa arc.
Oda submitted his storyboard one day after the deadline..

- Editor Hattori says he was frequently stuck inside Oda's studio for more than 24 hours.
He got to be able to sing the songs played in Oda's studio perfectly without buying them.

- Oda told his current editor Naito about the detail of Big Mom's backstory and Wano arc via phone. The editor says he felt as if Oda were a minstrel as an excellent storyteller.

- Question: When did you feel happiest as ONE PIECE editor?
Habuta: Oda made a special drawing to celebrate my daughter's birthday.

Sugita: I have been respecting Oda since my childhood. As I worked with him as an editor, Oda's personality turned out to be exactly the same as I imagined from reading his comments for SBS.
His personality is far from being two-faced. I was really glad to realize it as one of ONE PIECE fans.
Hattori: I felt happy when I witnessed many people reading ONE PIECE in Jump and volume on a train on release dates.

>- Editor Sugita recalls he aged rapidly in only one week while waiting for Oda's manuscripts for final battles in Dressrosa arc.
>Oda submitted his storyboard one day after the deadline..

Goddamn it, Oda.

>Better art
Nigger, u mad. His art is shit, he can't even into background, like that faggot Togashi

Please don't insult Togashi like that.

Death at the hands of Hancock

Why? That man is a lazy faggot, no need to defend him.

Putting Togashi on the same level as Kubo is taking it too far.

Togashi is amazing. That dude can draw some serieous shapes. I'm proud of you Togashi.

Throat fucking

getting turned into a loli by Bonney.

Adoration

>Yfw during the Arc that Bonnie stars in she'll turn Luffy into Adult Luffy at his physical prime.

You know it's bound to happen.

Blondes and Pink-heads in One Piece are boring af. Stussy looks pretty decent in this fanart though.

Physical prime means nothing since he would still have the same control over his fruit as he has prior to aging up. He would have to stay in adult form and train to get used to it for it to be an improvement. Not be that way just for one fight.

Who'd make for a more fitting final boss: Zehahaha or Shanks?

World Government

>Bonney and Luffy training arc

That sounds hot.

>LuNafags said that picture was about Oda's daughter being born
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
is there ever a week where LuNafags don't get BTFO?

Luffy-san incoming

Oda seems like an awesome person to work with. What an interesting guy.

>Kubo's art is shit
Hey now.

Sabo

>bunch of circlejerking is considered 'information'

What will be his endgame?

Set up chapters are usually the best ones.

>his
Katakuri will turn out as a female, mark my words.

But Iva isn't anywhere near WCI

He wants to be a good boy

>L-Leave Big Meme *cough* to u-us

He sees linlin die and can't do anything about it

a) Use some hidden ability and stalemate

b) Reveals hidden hatred for his mother and kill her/ sabotage

c) Ditches

>Oda offered to his editor that he will take care of his family if the editor gave up working due to illness or injury from overwork.
Just how serious do these guys take their jobs? Is working in Jump like being in a war zone?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Why the fuck did Luffy go out of Gear 4?

>b-but one punch
How about the utility it provides such as pulverizing fodders and guarding Caesar? What the fuck?

daily reminder that katakuri stopped the allied forces with his own dick

Luffy only wants to punch BM and run away, not deal with the others.

So, Katakuri's fruit is just a sticky verison of Gomu Gomu right?

Just so you know. Not only okama exist.

he can make mochi appear as solid objects, so its kinda different. Think like mr 3's wax powers.

True fact. It was a legitimate cock block.

He'll steal your life, quite literally.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-10-13/eiichiro-oda-to-editor-die-for-one-piece/.107547

Caesar x Katakuri. Katakuri's penis was centimeters from Caesars open mouth. Oda obviously meant to imply something there.

Oda wanted to fulfill fans' desires to see Luffy clash with a Yonko. He did the same thing with Fuji.

>gear 4 does nothing to BIGGU MAMMU
>we haven't even seen her final form, let alone get serious
How will luffyfags ever recover?

You will see in wano. Luffy will 1x1 Kaido, proving that saying wrong.

HAHAHAHAHHA

(heavy breath)

HAHAHAHHAHAH

>Togashi disease
God speed in your fight against Togashi disease Oda.

T. Assmad LuNafag

Fuck the lot of you.
The one thing I didn't like is how the Strawhats were absolutely instrumental in every adventure they had and without them it was completely hopeless. The allies were 100% useless(except for Wiper).
I'm glad to see now that there are other competent people aside from the Strawhats, even though of course they get the spotlight because it's their story.
And the set up chapters are a big part of it.

I'm a huge fan of this news bird. Just something about him..

He is one foxy bird.

For me it's the fact that Stussy didn't kill him even though she understands that he most likely realized that she's a Government agent. He probably has a few tricks up his sleeve.

It's like all of the charm of One Piece in one little side character.

How do you expect him to become the strongest person in the world by next arc? Only way he takes down kaido is with tremendous help or talko no jutsu

You know how... MONKEY GOD AWAKENING:RUBBER WORLD

"Fake News" Morgans is definitely my favorite side character this arc. Oda hit the jackpot with this character.

see

Stop shilling this retarded name

Seriously me too. He's fucking awesome somehow. Maybe his design.

I'm glad I found that picture in my hard drive and posted it without any context. LuNafags ate it up, even though it got debunked almost immediately.

It is always entertaining watching you shipperfags fight one another, holy shit.

LuNafags said that even before you posted it though. That's how retarded they are

How did the scars from the implant surgery end up there?

Nice jpg name.

One Piece 4 Yonkou Power Rankings

Shanks
Blackbeard
Kaido
*POWER GAP*
Big Mom

Nothing really special about him, but he's like the archetype of a cunty news editor, and then add the fact that he's huge bird just makes it funny.

ur mom
BB
Shanks
The Kaido sama
BM

He is a huge bird who is editing newspaper delivired by smaller birds. Is it free, i wonder? Or do those birds know how to count and use money?

one look at that fucking schnoz and it's no wonder he runs the world economic times

oy vey!

The birds have a box you put a coin into and a paper comes out. It was shown in the manga and anime. I think when they first got their bounties?

Urouge
Buggy
God Ussop

*POWER GAP*

All 4 Yonkos

>Ma D. Monk
>Buggy D. Clown
>Go D. Usopp
FIFY

Ever since he laughed at judge crying like a bitch and decided it was gonna be headlines is when i knew he was based.

Him being a bird is also a plus. there is not too many bird characters (evil one's at that) in one piece

How the fuck do you guys remember the names of all the shitty characters like
??

I'm a huge OP fan I've bought merchandise and shit but wtf I remember only character that are significant. Am I not reading it properly?

stop speed reading

His art has gotten kinda shitty. Way too much detail to his backgrounds and his character are barely visible. I guess it pushes me to speed read.

wtf, what even is the job of an editor to be this demanding? isnt their job just to say yes or no to odas demands? i fail to see all of this true.

Jack's design is disappointing.

I miss old Franky's design.
Short hair also suits Nami better

iirc to help draw backgrounds, fix mistakes add details etc.

Maybe you're just retarded.

i like him because of the fact that a giant humanoid bird is the boss of those newspaper carrying seagulls. and becuase he is (in)famous enough to be invated to Mom's party.

That's the assistants, not the editor.

>still using Urouge as a meme powerhouse while he is confirmed to be an acutal one [Í/spoiler]

>there is not too many bird characters (evil one's at that) in one piece
literally zero other than him. unless we count animals like the southern bird.

fuck me i type like an autistic kid

I can't believe someone was autistic enough to make this image

Carue is a character.

Well, there's Laffitte with his probable bird zoan

I think the problem with One Piece right now is that's too fucking big for a weekly manga output.

Oda has too big of a story he wants to tell, and these arcs go on forever because of it.

It'll never happen, but they should let it go monthly. Oda can throw in as much shit in as he wants, and then take 1-2 weeks off

You take your time when it comes to reading any book, story or comic. People like you make me sick.