90% of anime protagonists are afraid or shy around girls to play up a 20 year old troupe for "humor"

>90% of anime protagonists are afraid or shy around girls to play up a 20 year old troupe for "humor"

Why is this a thing? Name 1 protagonist in the last ten years from an anime that was not afraid of his feelings towards women or had a constant beta attitude about them like Mugen.

>INB4 hentai and ecchi manga dump

I'm talking anime and shit that was prominent

arararararararagi

umyj dredy kurwo

Yusaku from the new Yugioh, he literally doesn't give a fuck.

Kazuma from kaze no stigma

First thing Kamina does when he meets Yoko is unrestrained flirting with a giant robot wrecking shit right next him and that gets her panties instantly wet.

The episode you're talking about is older than ten years

>Dumps his girlfriend because she is too impure and could become an obstacle to progressing his career
I love Kiku

>Gurren Lagann came out 20 years ago
Wow, I feel old.

Sakamoto-kun?

stop that

fuck off Polish scum

school days
>protagonist was alpha as fuck
>fucked bitches left and right
>did nothing wrong
/thread

It's been a while since I've watched Unicorn, but didn't this guy lay it all on the table pretty quickly? Granted, he got rejected and went fucking crazy in classic Newtype style, but at least he put it all out there, right?

>rec thread
>3DPD

really most male MCs this season

Can't name much recent stuff. Most new anime is garbage and I'm content rewatching the old stuff and the occasional adaptation of a manga I enjoy.

Toradora?

technically was only a beta in one moment throughout the series

Shinichi

technically Goku (and all subsequent expies of him), but that's more of being aloof or caring more about fighting rather than having girl problems at all
And maybe Aladdin (magi). He's shown no problem or bashfulness at all.

Mushishi

FAVAROOOOOOOOOO

Ima give Katanagatari a chance cause of this post. Idk why I haven't watched it after all the gifs and webms I've seen of it.

incorrect. the only reason he got laid is because migi enhanced his physiology, making him less autistic around women in the process

Don't go in with any expectations, let the anime build up in its own way. The style of presentation can be off-putting, but I enjoyed it myself.

43% of Japanese people between the ages of 18 and 34 are virgins

Grisaia
Aesthetic Of A Rouge Hero

fucking summer

jin didnt have that issue either when he fell for the call girl either

>rec thread

>feeding the rec poster

Favaro
He's even Spanish/Morisco so not even typical

Why do you think everyone prefers anime with all female casts

You can't /thread yourself, newfriend.
This guy.

Have you forgotten already?

No beta no beta

That art is trash.

This, you faggots are all disappointing.