Sup Forums demolished!

Sup Forums demolished!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay.. how many of those are brown?

my thoughts

How many came over the Arizona border and got welfare?

You forgot to write "european", faggot.

Again, liberals trying to connect anti illegal immigration with anti immigration

And conveniently forgot illegal.

And Obama won one by simply being a Nigger. The Nobel prize is a fucking joke.

Nigger Science Man doesn't seem to understand the fact that nobody would have any issues if all of our immigrants were White Europeans.

Why not post the response with the breakdown of how many of those came to the country illegally.

Answer: Zero

From where?
Illegally or legally?
Okay, let's get more of these in here.

Space nigger forgot to put white before immigrants. Big difference when you import people who have some semblance of morality and dignity instead of literally importing shit from shitholes. I guess the real question here is, how long will space nigger last in an African child style lynch mob when they find out he practices space voodoo

How many were here illegally? Or from Africa or Central/South America? Asian? Probably not a whole lot.

>not that anybody asked
You're right, we didn't.

Requesting that tweet breaking down the numbers. It was like 90% europeans and 0 blacks lel

And just out if interest, does anyone know the top continent from which those migrants came?

>white people achieve great things in a country built by white country

Le Negro Science Man does it again! Is there no end to his genius?

your just racist against the native americans to phrase it that way

his nigger science says that the earth is pear shaped but N.A.S.A's pictures of earth show a perfect sphere. Fuck him and the rest of the Shill Alliance crew

Mostly whites and (((whites))) though.

Sure. Legal immigrants.

>Immigrants
This nigger included

*built by white people

European immigrants...
Literally.
Many of them in the after WW2 period from German or other European immigrants.

>how many of them were jewish?

98% of them were Europeans. 1 was Obama.

Diversity is bullshit.

>legal immigrants

>legal immigrants

They all hopped the border too. Racists BTFO.

How many by illegal immigrants, Neil?

I don;t think you will see much opposition to selective legal immigration bringing in the best ad brightest in the worl. The issue is with flooding the country wqith illegal immigration of folks with no education, no skills, and no intention of doing anything other than gaming the system for free stuff, while also providing cover for any terrorist assholes who want to sneak in by hiding among them.

You have a good science brain, I am sure you can grasp that difference.

Wasn't Alfred Noble racist?

True

>Legal immigrants.

Science, user, Barry got his for Peace.

>be a full-time scientist from europe
>usa offers a position in one of the many research centers
>get a Nobel Prize
>muh open borders

We already had this thread 10 times nigger.
Now kill yourself.

gee, its almost like we use to have standards about who we let in

How many of them were illegal immigrants coming from south of the border? HOW MANY

That's because the people that hand out the Nobel Prize, are cuckold leftist who are into diversity and bbc.

>bunch of white and jewish immigrants
>same as mexican immigrants
???

Obama reportedly got his for his "good intentions", i.e. not actually having done anything of worth.

You're right, nobody asked.

I was going to ask how many of those immigrants came legally from Europe, but my Twitter is suspended.

Obama

>The Nobel prize is a fucking joke.
He won the Peace Prize, which is indeed a joke. NDT was talking about Nobel prizes in the sciences

How quickly we forget the Irish and the Italian mafia.

Is obongo even an immigrant?

Not that anyone asked, but those were white legal immigrants.

Ah. The tried and true lefty strategy of passing off legal immigrants as illegal immigrants and then using that to proclaim that all illegal immigrants are good.

What a fucking dumbass.

So your saying people with merit came here and won more merits.

>south Africa
Sheeeeeeeit we wuz Nobel prize an SHIET y'all racist muthafuckn crackas bettah watch out

How many of those immigrants were Mexican?

how many are here, or came here, illegally?

Not in the sciences they don't, which is what Space nigger is referring to. Learn to read but you sperg out

Peace Prize ISN'T in the sciences

Oh, you're talking NAZI, right? That was our trip to the moon. German scientists.

Only 1.7% of nobel prise winners are black and even then most of them are for ''peace'' which is a meme nobel prize.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates

Except they are not dindus but rather europeans.

Yeah, Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize when he was first elected, basically just for being Black. Then he bombed 7 sovereign countries.

Source?

I know it's very funny to shit on illegal spics but without them Americans would literally starve to death in their own filth.

(((Nobel Prize))) winner for peace right here

Kike BS

I'd guess that about 100% of them are legal immigrants.

Sad but true.

>I know it's very funny to shit on illegal spics but without them Americans would literally starve to death in their own filth.
No, everyone would just be employed instead of like 45% of the country without jobs.

REMINDER
In the old days you could live off of farm work, never have to be a slave to corporations, move from place to place... essentially a life of freedom.

We are all interchangeable units. Patterns do not exist. We are all exactly the same, except immigrants matter more than you.

read it you piece of human trash

What makes you think that? We have machines today that do all the farming.

You must be talking about California. In California, they have a lot of trees with cherries and the like that need to be picked by hand. But we don't really need illegals for that. Just pay people a few dollars more an hour to pick your cherries and transfer your added cost over to the market. People will pay an extra dollar a pound for cherries.

>It's another "Leftist conflate legal immigrants and illegal aliens" post

How many were illegal? Also, aren't all white in America technically immigrants?

Nope - I was born here and my family lineage goes back to the Mexican-American war.

So two thirds were natives?

Stupid fuck Nigger, everyone here is an immigrant

It will take a while...

Fug, didn`t saw the graph. This makes it a lot easier.

>ITT: Space Nigger implies Nobel prizes don't work literally just like the Golden Globes or Emmy's.
This is why I have been becoming disinterested with the science community (physics major here) You can discover a new particle or make huge advances in solid state energy tech that will change the world, but a woman can discover the wheel or a bra that doubles as a whiskey flask and still receive the prize before you.

As long as they pay taxes i dont give a fuck

all of them LEGAL immigrants

And how many of them were nazi scientists who were accepted after WW2?
How many got their nobel prize before going to the US?
How many illegal mexicans have won a nobel piece prize?

Almost none of them. With the exception of Obama, who bombed half the planet for eight years to get his peace prize.

Almost none of them are from shithole countries.

.... that immigrated LEGALLY and ADVOCATED FOR THE USA

/sage you fucking kike

13 Germans, most of 'em Nazis. Other Anglos - Britain and Canada make up 23.

>how many of them were African
>how many of them were from countries north of Italy
>How many of them were from Jews

nice!
how is progress so far?

So why the fuck did you open your goddamn food chute if nobody asked.

>not that anyone asked, but not a single one of those came from the latino or african community

When does Trump get his Nobel Prize?

Yeah, but it's white Eurocentric thinking that inspired us to blow each other to kingdom-come and the Jews are usually well into the mix.

I worry for her safety!

immigrants from european countries. i dont believe a single nigger has ever won a nobel prize in science.

>Nobel prize
>Yellow star

>Conveniently leaves out *Legal*
kys op you nigger faggot

european and asian immigrants

wew lad

The Peace Prize wasn't always a joke. Theodore Roosevelt had won a Peace Prize for actually brokering a peace treaty between the Russian Empire and The Japanese Empire.

And how many were German from after the war?

And, none won by by imported Afriniggers. dune coon snackbars or Mexicants who jumped the border illegally, imagine that!

dafaq? Did Podesta take this pic?