Which POTUS you just FEEL deep down inside is the best president?

Which POTUS you just FEEL deep down inside is the best president?

Barack or Don?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15017898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both were seemingly outsiders, so i actually supported them both.

Of course that's all lies.

certainly not the gay nigger

Obama

I never liked Obama. I only ever said “hurr he’s not so bad he’s a good speaker” to throw the rabid liberals all around me a bone so they would leave me alone during my 8 years of hell.

and what was the lesson you learned?

VOTE

strawpoll.me/15017898

The nigger is being erased as we speak.

The best? Neither is seriously in that competition, though Trump has not fuinished his time in office yet so he may get better or worse over time.

Best: Pick one between Ronaldus Maximus and George "Fuck off I don;t want to be a fucking king" Washington.

Honorable mention to T.R for being just a total Alpha -- maybe not much of a President, but anybody who gets fucking shot before a speech, gives speech anyway, THEN agrees to let a doctor look at him deserves some love as an example for all men.

>Ronaldus Maximus
>turns california permanently blue
>best president
kek you boomers are hilarious in your stupidity

Andrew Jackson

caring about politics is for nerds i thought this was all ironic

Deep down inside, even ObabO didn't think he was worthy of the office.

I dislike both for essentially being figureheads for their parties. I want a leader not some pole smoker for big business.

Not even close

Obama saved the country from a second great depression, passed healthcare reform insuring millions, saved the auto industry, gave us a positive image on the world stage, created 4.5 private sector jobs in 2010, cut taxes for the middle class, ended the war in Iraq, gave tax cuts to 3.5 million small businesses, improved benefits for veterans and ended Bush's CIA torture program, all while having no major scandals and facing unprecedented republican obstruction.

Donald Trump has spent the first year of his term taking credit for Obama's successes, hate crimes against vulnerable communities have skyrocketed, didn't respond fast enough to two major hurricanes, sat by and did nothing about guns after the deadliest shooting in US history, passed a tax bill that only benefits the super wealthy, passed the xenophobic muslim ban, lies endlessly in interviews and on twitter, and is now attacking the FBI/DOJ, and is currently under federal investigation for colluding with Russia and obstructing justice.

It's not even close.

There will be monuments to Trump and a legacy that will survice into the next century. Obama will be forgotten in 30 years like those other loser presidents nobody remembers.

Deep Don

Still 7 years left before I make my judgement

Not a fair question

all Trump had to do was show up

Trump. Less willing to kowtow to the politics of appearances.

Both suck. The system is garbage. The people who run it are garbage. The people who sustain it are garbage. Hope I get to see when this period of decadent degeneracy collapses into famine and bloodshed.

We all know Obama tried to weaponize the Justice Dept to get Hillary elected. Did he also do it against Romney and not get caught?

So.....do you just parrot Democratic rhetoric or do you occasionally think for yourself?

The Obama legacy will be remembered for crime and faggotry. He was a failure and an embarassment.

Technically Barack was not president because you have to be born in America to constitutionaly be president.

Trump.
HE GIVES NO SHITS

>le "8 years, scandal free meme"

You realize that simply ignoring reality doesn't actually affect reality, right?

Triggered by facts, snowflake?

How do you feel about Abraham Lincoln?

There was no need to because they both play for the same team.

I could ask you that same question, Trumpite.

>deflection, the post

We got us a live one, lads.

>Leaf
Why do you care? surely you're more pissed off by your own libtard PM

It's so funny how Sup Forumsshits are like deers caught in the headlights when confronted with facts

>Obama was an outsider
jesus christ just end yourself

You can post a counterargument if you want, at least he presented facts

Don hands down

>and what was the lesson you learned?

I've learned two things.
1) Obamas real name was literally, Barack Hussein Osama
2) Most people on this planet are dumb as bricks

I mean, it won't, because there was never that association. What's Obama got to do with crime or faggotry?

>Most people on this planet are dumb as bricks
At least you aren't lonely :)

i'm not stupid, maybe a little bit insane but not stupid
also, smart enough to know that their is not one iota of creative energy in the philosophy of the entire base of the democrats. They are sadly nothing more but scared rats running around a maze, day in day out, somehow believing they are creating progress

I had a very different experience. It started as heaven but gradually became hell.

Like so many others, I fell for the Hope and Change meme, but as his reign unfolded and it became increasingly clear that Obama was simply going to turn out to be GWB's third and fourth terms, and that none of my lefty friends even remotely cared that he was doing literally all of the shit we hated Bush for(wars for oil, domestic spying, Wall Street bailouts, etc.), I started to wonder if I was actually living in a real life version of No Exit. It was absolute hell by the end.

who the hell is the guy on the right?

Kek that's actually good. Did the left learn to meme?

Wow, still no refutation of anything I posted. You people really are embarrassing.

George mother fucking Washington will always be better

You're not worth arguing with, you're a complete and utter media parrot. Lurk for a while and maybe you'll learn something.

Nigga he didn't "try" to do anything. He DID weaponize the DOJ against the fine public officials of Ferguson Missouri. All of them. He brought the full weight of the federal government to bear on those poor saps. Somebody should have Lee Harvey'd him just for that alone.

Name one president that drives his detractors so batshit insane!

He told thug niggers that the police were hunting them, and that it just may not be unreasonable if one one or two or a bunch of them lashed back out at the cops.And him involving the federal govt in gay birthday cake shit and tranny bathroom nonsense was fucking beyond ridiculous. Crime:checked Faggotry:checked- there you go.

>Fast and Furious
>using the IRS as a weapon against political enemies
>responsible the "refugee" crisis
>Benghazi
>lied to the media and American people about not knowing about Hillary's private server
>Snowden's revelations
>bombed more countries than Bush after winning a Nobel Peace Prize
>became the first Nobel Peace Prize winner to bomb another Nobel Peace Prize winner
>used drones to execute a US citizen and his son without a trial

"DURRRRR, 8 YEARS SCANDAL FREE!!!"

Andrew Jackson. He killed the FED's ancestor, the National Bank.

Obama wasn't a real president, he was just a front man for the CIA.

>Implying Trump will be re
elected or even finish his first term

Crickets, huh? That's what I thought. I think every bit of your nonsense was repudiated. How embarassing.

They are both objectively shit but Trump pisses off liberals so that makes him the greatest modern president to ever serve.

There's never been a collective rage against a sitting president like this ever. Nixon wasn't even close, and they booted him from office. It's glorious.

Trump is 50% better than Obama. I'll let you figure out why.

president trump by a pretty wide margin

Obama was less of jewish pupet. Donus if ull kike dirty tar. Also his voters are retarted slaves for Greater Israel. MAGA means I love to die for Israel.

Ha that’s pretty good

This whole board is full of people parroting speaking points, thought you would have figured that out by now.

Your stupid nigger graph shows how he got it back to where Bush already had it. Wtf kinda shit is this?

Unironically thinks Obama was born in Kenya.

You realized Obama had his Department of Labor change the way they recorded unemployment. If you were unemployed for more than 6 months than they removed you from the unemployment statistic.

Where are those Harvard records to prove yourself user? Oh wait... Obama had them sealed by Kagan... who sits on the Supreme Court now...
>hmmm I wonder...

Obama was a terrible president

The Kenyan was never my president.

Haha god this is to fucking funny.

Oh please!
The man is kicking, and screaming out of the office. Put down the crackpipe.

Lack of evidence twords one point doesn’t prove another. Where is your proof that Obama was born in Kenya ? Do you happen to have a birth certificate proving he was born there ?

There is the suppressed video of him promoting his book saying what a great country the US is when a man from Kenya could be a Senator.

Show the video then I’ll belive you.

Believe*

>best president
>one choice is obummer

Why would you even consider him in this catagory? He is by far the worst president ever. He probably isn't even a legitimate president.

Best president? Andrew Jackson

Underrated post

Barack

let's shutdown gitmo, oh hmmmm my jewish overlords won't allow that, hmmm, shouldn't have said I'd do that in the first 100 days, trump keeps it open, both are puppets

Trump has exhibited far more willingness to do the job that needs to be done, while Obama was merely there to push the leftist social agenda forward whatever the cost.

Trump is 100% better than Obama. Obama is half white and trump is all white.