>peoplekind

What does Canada mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z10goVbpLw0
youtube.com/watch?v=JLfIPiqbRRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trust me we don't know either.

hes just triggering conservashits at this point

He's triggering most non-retarded liberals too.

Leafpeople alone!!!!

how long till he is shipped back to cuba?

He is even inclusive of abos and niggers when he mention "peoplekind"
Not human kind.
Take notes.

you just got trolled!
top bantz, naziboy!

He only got in because people hated Harper so much that they didn't care who replaced him. Fuck, half of the women I know voted for him because he's attractive. So hopefully he's told to fuck off soon.

he's an idiot.

I don't even know if he's a (((Nose))) puppet anymore,he's just so fucking unbelievably retarded. Only thing he's done is ruin the country further and let in more Muds & Poo's while spending ALL the money and gold on WORTHLESS shit,any fellow WHITE Leafs remember that stupid god damn Duck?
I hope someone invades this faggots house,takes his wife right in front of him out of spite while his dumbshit kids watch. He'd probably clap for his Wife gushing for the first time in her life since hooking up with him.
It probably wouldn't even be hard knowing he doesn't even take guards with him like the time.believing in the whole open walls,doors and that stupid shit.
Nothing I hate more than a self righteous,upper class CUNT trying to push their pussy ideologies and weak principles created in a weak liberal feels College.
Are there even any based parties in this Country anymore? I'm concerned the next line-up of pricks is going to be just as,if not more autistic than this walking Mangina.
FUCK Trucuck.

>half of the women I know voted for him because he's attractive
Democracy was a mistake

race traitor, stand by our lord trudeau

He's a legit moron.

youtu.be/z10goVbpLw0

You guys got to get rid of this moron.

Hes doing a real good job fucking this country up even further than the last

THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE

soyboys to the rescue

This post-modernist linguistic gymnastic act is irritating as fuck.

If he wins next election you know its rigged

fuck white people

One race
The person race

This.

I see the class divide more and more as time rolls on

>leafs make fun of trump
>this is who is leading them
Ah, so leafs were just jealous.

That's hupeople leaf

What the absolute fuck is he trying to say?

Sjws have been chimping out for a long time now about the words "man" and "men". They dont understand that the words have two meanings and that the term female is a special privilege.

Have some germen bro expain the situation better than Im about to,
but in germany "sie" is specifically feminin, its literally "her" or "she" unless its plural. You wouldnt can a single guy "sie" unless youre calling him a little bitch. But if its two guys sie is used and its perfectly fine because its a group.
sie = "her" a girl or a group of people.
same in english, man is a guy and man is also all of humanity.

good work dipshit
youtube.com/watch?v=JLfIPiqbRRs

Basically Trudeau performs stratospheric virtue signalling.
is right even the normies are starting to turn

It's really there. I never understood the phrase,'The rich get richer and the poor get poorer' & 'White Trash' until now,but it really hits home when you're just under or middle class working. You wake up,off to work,back again with maybe 1 day off a week. You're just fucked & end up absolutely drained in body and mind so I can see why some would turn to drugs and other degenerate things for a spike of dopamine,serotonin,ect. especially if you're a single parent which is encouraged and seems to be all the rage today.
With that kind of situation for around half or more of the country who would bother voting or struggling against a potential country-ruining PM. They won't be the people out in the streets protesting;they'd be in bed exhausted for less than 20 an hour on a job that takes more effort and brain cells than some College yuppie Nepotized into a Banking or Government job,even the 'Migrants' will start off better than these people.
It's bad,Canada is not the 'Land of the Free',and it's worth fantasizing how these fat libtard fucks will react when their poor pitied Migrants side project fails after enough of them have gotten in and start to tribalize and a race war or civil war starts. The fire will rise.

>cuckdeau

humankind is a word. The history of humankind is of a colabrtive intelligence. pepolekind is a attempt to Idk just leafpepole alone.

You will soon enough. These things always begin as memes and then take shape in reality.

Are they going to reform canadian french too ?
> humanité
> man
> hupeopleité

Can't wait to see the reactions in Quebec

Nothing, he has been smoking to much maple syrup oil in his bong.

>maple syrup
is that code for nigger jizz