Brit/pol/: A Use For the Poor Edition

Please report all sightings of the European robin to the Hate Crime Commission. It's time we stamped out these xenophobic, racist thrushes.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/11/british-national-bird-robin-murderous-bully

Pigeon Fancier caught cheating. Has been banned for life.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713843/Fowl-play-Britain-s-pigeon-fancier-admits-CHEATING-win-sport-s-biggest-race-banned-life.html

>Pigeon Fancier struck once more by pigeon haters. Ordered to get rid of these gentle creatures.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9617840/Pigeon-fancier-ordered-to-get-rid-of-birds.html

>Primary schools are to be receiving Pigeon Lofts to combat Columbiphobia - the untold evil.
rpra.org/diggle-primary-own-loft/

Pigeon Fanciers show of the year sees thousands descend on Britain's favourite sport.
rpra.org/bhw-show-of-the-year-2018/

>Keep your Pidgers safe from the raptor menace.
rpra.org/racing-handbook/hawkwatch/

>Another Pigeon hate attack. Dozens of prized, beautiful, gentle cooing pidgers murdered in cold blood.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pigeon-fancier-devastated-after-arsonists-7950526

>Blackpool Pigeon Fair sees people flock to see the latest in pidger husbandry and breeding.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-21099559

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y63UIj48xs
youtube.com/watch?v=0xfkfc79_q4
youtu.be/HWVIUe2_uAM
youtube.com/watch?v=CKgj1FNToWY
youtube.com/watch?v=X-p5g1bGuCU
youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit links desu

love, save us once
we're far from where we fall

In the '80s, Back2TheFuture pondered what life could be like in the future.

Behold: poor flakes.

>last night felt happy and optimistic
>tonight on a downer again

For fuck's sake.

love, save us once
beware what you want

Gas the rich class war now

trust us now
it's time to let me go

literally all you have to do is exercise

give up on us
follow what you want

1994 is Gen Y which is the year I’m born in.
Fucking old faggot.

Cheer up.

give up
give our soul away

nice jobby

Buy cryptocurrency

How can I when the entire world is so disconnected and objectively worse from what it was a few years ago?

>The poor gas the rich
>They kill the host that they have been suckling at the teat from for over a century
>Country turns into a Haiti style nightmare
>Chavs start eating cigarette butt cookies
>They all wither and die like weeds.

So, this is the foresight and intelligence of the p**r

nice bobby

now you will go
save us once

ME DINDT FINK OF THAT.

the only good rich person is a dead rich person

What are your thoughts on cocaine?

you'll never let go
where we crawled

>Walking to CoOp today
>Bunch of kids fighting outside of a school
>Big crowd trying to watch
>One tiny little kid, about 3 foot
>Screams "It's the race war!"
The little shit.

Intelligent underachieving neets will rise up and lead the country to greatness with their chav army.

Some kids are more aware than others from the start.

your memories are wrong
save us once

?

the world is more connected than ever before, and we aren't dying from a minor cut/embroiled in hacking to death type wars of conquest before dying of malnutrition rolling around in pig shit.

Mate, I don't know why you're larping as a rich guy and spouting off about the poor again. You're not even whats considered 'rich'. You're lower middle class, maybe above that. Net worth likely below 2 million. Likely less than 500k liquid. I'm 24 and worth more than you, yet I grew up on one of the worst council estates in the country. How does that make you feel?

>What are your thoughts on cocaine?
Why do you have some?

You're just an angry, reactionary pleb.

What happened to goal posting?

you'll never wake up
what you thought you want

False. It makes me more confident but no less miserable.

>objectively worse
Then you should avoid looking at things that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xfkfc79_q4

Waste of money compared to MDMA, can be good if you have money to blow. I've never enjoyed the stuff though, i feel really on edge. Seems like everyone is on coke these days.

I don't mean in that way lad, it's just so different and I'm not getting any more used to it.

Also in a way technology has destroyed human compassion and communication. If I want to meet someone, I'll physically meet them in a cafe not a fucking video call.

Yes, copious amounts

>Kills the rich individuals holding the country together.
>The last of the people actually holding this country's tradition up all disappear over night.
>Great Britain turns into New Zimbabwe
>Poor people can't farm, can't make new technologies and cannot understand medicine
>Plagues and war spread across the nation
>The poor destroy themselves in a self hating orgiastic murder spree as the most brutish of them become warlords.

>Thinking the Chavs won't rob and murder you once they've disposed of everyone else.

you'll never wake up
it's time to let me never let go

>the world is more connected than ever before, and we aren't dying from a minor cut/embroiled in hacking to death type wars of conquest before dying of malnutrition rolling around in pig shit.
Isn't that just the problem?

follow in your memories alone
it's time to let me never wake up

is this the greatest love story of our time?

we die alone

lad
fucking STOP

youtu.be/HWVIUe2_uAM

Fucking LOL at poor people and their brainletball fixation.

>Thinking the Chavs won't rob and murder you once they've disposed of everyone else.
I speak their language m8. We'd loot your corpse together

Don't be bitter, be better

I can't believe she's still pm. Goes to show how out of touch the people at the top are. Like who even likes her anymore?? Obviously the left hate her, but so do the right. Why doesn't she just step down, no one wants her.

This is like some 2nd rate xxxtentacion shit.

Chavs don't understand loyalty, you fool. They are purely self-interested nihilists.

but without the connected world we wouldn't have goalposting

but I get what you mean, technology has framed our connection to the actual living world around us, it is both our prisoner and liberator.

odd really.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKgj1FNToWY

The CHAV man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his gammon skin. This gammon skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Clacton, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The gammon skin reminds us of our gammon, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The CHAV man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ri*H dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The CHAV penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the CHAV man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Council Estate seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the CHAV man impregnates.

In total, the CHAV man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the CHAV man is the epitome of masculinity.

Stop listening to woman-beaters.

Y u no like X, he's sensitive guy user. ??

No, they understand loyalty. What they don't understand is integrity.
A chav will unironically die for his best mate over the pettiest bullshit (and many probably have) but they were brought up like shit so all they know is shit.

When the lamp is shattered,
The light in the dust lies dead;
When the cloud is scattered,
The rainbow’s glory is shed;
When the lute is broken,
Sweet tones are remembered not;
When the lips have spoken,
Loved accents are soon forgot.

As music and splendor
Survive not the lamp and the lute,
The heart’s echoes render
No song when the spirit is mute:–
No song but sad dirges,
Like the wind through a ruined cell,
Or the mournful surges
That ring the dead seaman’s knell.

When hearts have once mingled,
Love first leaves the well-built nest;
The weak one is singled
To endure what it once possessed.
O Love! who bewailest
The frailty of all things here,
Why choose you the frailest
For your cradle, your home, and your bier?

Its passions will rock thee,
As the storms rock the ravens on high;
Bright reason will mock thee,
Like the sun from a wintry sky.
From thy nest every rafter
Will rot, and thine eagle home
Leave thee naked to laughter,
When leaves fall and cold winds come

When all the gold falls to bad luck
Ffs cheer up, you miserable fuck

>Chavs don't understand loyalty, you fool. They are purely self-interested nihilists.
They understand violence and financial motivation

Wiggers out

>not dying for your best mate
the virgin integrity, the chad loyalty

HOW HAVE I ONLY JUST FUCKING DISCOVERED THIS HOLY SHIT FUCKING FIRE WUT WUT MY FAVOURITE SONG JUST GOT BETTAR HAHAHA WOAH

Really good.

I never come across Chavs but i find them halirous. They're so outwardly impotent and easily triggered, yet they think they're all cool n shit.

Baffling.

>likes a rapper
>therefore wants to be black
U wot m8??

Some....times
Some....crimes
Go slippin through the cracks, but
These two
Gum shoes
Are picking up the slack, there's no
Case too big, no case too small!
When you need help just call!

CH-CH-CH-CHIP AND DALE
RESCUE RANGERS
CH-CH-CH-CHIP AND DALE
WHEN THERES DANGER

no no it never fails, once they're involved
Somehow whatevers wrong gets solved
Ch-ch-ch-chip and dale!

Was thinking about it earlier when I saw an advert about a car that only has one pedal. I don't want that. Its like we're using technological advancement to continually diminish our human influence on the world, to reduce our control under the guise of convenience or simplification.

But then I'm always aware of the hypocrisy of talking about these things on the internet and getting so much great information therefrom.

It is strange.

>Like a rapper
Pathetic

this nigga crazy wat haha

youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING

Might have a bath and read Carl Jung

>hurr stop liking things i don't like
Brahh this shit is Sup Forums teir autism

Been offline at a retreat for a few days lads. What did I miss?

What you like is dogshit

They are certainly not the stoic type. I looked at one for too long once and they tried to fight me.
I grew up around them as a boy, being poor, and my family is full of them, so I don't hate them or anything, but they need some sort of behavioural correction.

Won't the pages get wet?

my kind of party rocking

No, because I'll take care not to hold the book underwater

Steam still ruins the pages.

Have you taken the Tedpill?

nah man still likes to splish splash in the bath innit

Rap actively glorifies drug use, promiscuity and gang violence, even in it's more tame incarnations. If you stand for any of these, you've no reason to be on brit/pol/

Nonsense you probably listen to bland nu wave from the 80s and wank over thatcher.
They're people who slipped though the cracks.

Can't believe Honk is dating that Pirateanon... tfw..

>you've no reason to be on brit/pol/
do something about it

>2018
>not reading books underwater

Was thinking of getting all comfy in bed and getting started with Clausewitz' Vom Kriege. Probably just end up annoying yanks on outer/pol/ all night instead though.

Goalposting, deanoposting, eddieposting. Fuck all else tbqh.

This.

dumb frogposter

I read a bit of his manifesto; seemed interesting enough.

it's all just memes m8

Drug used is unironicly redpilled. I mean what do you think the redpill is?

Not surprising. Have some big tits.

Birds were a thing for a bit.

bluepill > redpill imo

No, I've listened to all of that Soundcloud rap for research purposes, probably more of it than you have, and it's all uninspired dog shit. Listen to some real music, you shit-taste having wigger.

>Music directly imitates the passions or states of the soul...when one listens to music that imitates a certain passion, he becomes imbued withthe same passion; and if over a long time he habitually listens to music that rouses ignoble passions, his whole character will be shaped to an ignoble form

Literally can't. Well played, rapcunts.

Interesting how it does actually put you in a state of placid indifference.

did you watch the netflix thing about him?

it seemed to suggest that the reason for his bombing campaign was because he was a virgin

>Not posting these badboys.