SOUTH AFRICA

Can a cuck tell me how Did whites in South Africa went from Predators to Prey??
From what i recall , the Blacks didnt defeat them in battle so Did the Whites just hand over their power without a fight ? If so then they deserve to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI
youtube.com/watch?v=3OnE7CKkaL4
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers
news24.com/MyNews24/White-Genocide-fact-or-fiction-20130520
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory#South_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM
hofflandia.wordpress.com/the-boer-war-how-the-jews-seized-south-africa/
youtu.be/b1UrBJ8oiis
youtube.com/watch?v=tUXaLgqv4K8
metro.co.uk/2018/02/06/katie-hopkins-detained-by-passport-control-in-south-africa-for-spreading-racial-hatred-7291198/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same thing they did to Rhodesia, sanctioned the fuck out of them

Nelson Mandela

They made the mistake of not killing off 90% of the blacks from the start.

You mean (((sanctions))) ?

White women fuck the over with the help of the jew

Yes but did nelson mandela defeat them in battle or did they just give him power expecting blacks to rape them gentely?

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

they were under some sort of economic sanctions for a long time - years - I don't think they were that tough or enforced that hatd though desu. And right wing pols did support them though - eg Thatcher

South Africa was a mistake to begin with
Seriously thinking building a country surrounded by niggers was a good idea.

The rest of the world destroyed them. The Soviets played a big role, the eternal Anglo was enraged that these dutchmen dared declare independence and refuse to obey them, America was egged on by the other two, and of course (((they))) made it their pet cause for three decades to destroy SA. Aside from their manipulation of Hollywood, whenever you see in footage or pics a seemingly random white guy on stage with Nelly Mandelly look a bit closer at his nose.

That's a cute girl.

Jews and nogs are a volatile mix
youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI

youtube.com/watch?v=3OnE7CKkaL4

It's a shithole

Yes but apparently israel was allied with he apartheid regime. Something is missing here

Also they fought communist nigger terrorists for around thirty years with almost no outside help, so it wasn't really "without a fight". When the Portuguese colonies fell (after defeating the communist terrorists on the field, communist military officers staged a coup in Portugal and ordered withdrawal from Africa) and Rhodesia fell, SA had no more buffer states and no more allies, and they were only able to keep up the fight for another decade or so

Leftist faggots among whites thought you could reason with nogs, that making concessions would appease them

you know who
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers

>white people go to african country where nobody is
>they make it a good place to live
>bunch of blacks from other places come in
>blacks start claiming that the land white people made good is theirs
>white people give in because they don't want to be a racism
>blacks make the country shit again

There were barely any blacks there to begin with. 95% of the blacks there now are the worthless bantu niggers that went south for gibs.

Bill Clinton sold the whites out. He refused to help them and then armed the niggers.

Their white kin and the Jew controllers isolated the countries while they were fighting commie nigger insurgencies, it's a fucking disgrace to the entire West

They side with who they can until they can over power their “ally” with guilt, over the pain in the Jews past caused by an action taken against the Jew if it’s even an indirect consequence of an action from oh 70 Years ago

I suspect that the fracture which can now be observed between leftist/communist Jews and nationalist/Zionist Jews may go back that far. (((Kissinger))) was the one who signed Rhodesia's death warrant, for example, but Israel was still trying to smuggle heavy machinery to them at the time.

When you invade a Black Country, and oppress the monkeys who live there, you better keep your foot on their necks for eternity.

You can't take your foot off their necks, and then hope to live side-by-side with them, it's a recipe for disaster.

You can never turn your back on a black.

>(((allied)))
The jews are allied to you as long as that suits them, all the while scheming plots behind your back. It's the "dear white people" on the international scene.

>If so then they deserve to die

so will you, boy

This is why the chinks should just gas them all, instead of making our colonial mistakes. We've tried to civilize the negro for half a millennium with little noticeable result

There's literally no reason why whites should be sanctioned if they are smarter and make more money. That's a literal welfare state at that point.

This

Why any sane white man would want to live in Africa a barren wasteland populated by hostile niggers and full of absolutely insane diseases is beyond me

they werent surrounded by niggers - most of southern africa was free of niggers except for a few tribes in the western part iirc. the whites built and the niggers showed, per usual

pls let's not do this

De Klerk, him and Pik Botha genuinely fucked us during negotiations. We won every skirmish on the battlefield but failed to win in the boardroom. De Klerk and boomers sold out future generations for fucking flatscreens and springbok rugby.

>feelsbad.jpg

>Can a cuck tell me how Did whites in South Africa went from Predators to Prey??

The Jews and white communists convinced their churches to advocate for whites giving up their power. Before that, the white people in South Africa were strong in their resolve to keep their country. Joe Slovo was the head Jew leading the charge, but there were a hundred other important Jews involved, etc.

FAKE NEWS

Reminder that only South African kikes are pushing the "muh white South African genocide" conspiracy theory because they're still butthurt that their white liberal (((capitalist))) party lost to Nelson Mandela's ANC in the 1994 elections. Don't let them D&C just because they hate the blacks that want to help the people.

>In 86.8% of the murder cases the victims were African. Coloured: 9.6%. White: 1.8%. Asian 1%. Unknown: 0.7%. Since white people make up 8.85% of the population, this made them by far the safest demographic.

>80% of all whites were murdered by other whites

news24.com/MyNews24/White-Genocide-fact-or-fiction-20130520

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory#South_Africa

Israel needed a place to test their nuclear weapons. Have you seen how small Israel is?

Once they'd finished testing their nukes there South Africa was no longer under the protection of the Jew

There's karma. And there also Jesus who said those who live by the sword will die by the swords. In this case, the blacks will die by the sword. The sword of ww3 coming at the blacks

yes goyim. Shoot the Boer is just a prank bro

>absolutely insane diseases is beyond me
Every place on earth was full of insane diseases before people took action against them. The diseases in the civilized world were decimated by vaccine and medication and attacking the disease vectors. The only reason horrific disease still exists in africa is because they're too fucking dumb, violent and unstable for any of those efforts to succeed, even with outside help.

A significant amount of the diseases there are known to be easily curable/preventable.

Watch this and tell me you don't feel the energy Sup Forums. Start at 00:40. (context black marxists tried to stop a rugby game by running onto the field)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc

better view: youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM

This is spirit that whites should emulate in the face of great odds. Hope you learned something today. See you space cowboys.

Nothing is missing I will give you a crash course what happen. The jews wanted the nukes that SA had so they did what they usually do and that is subvert our women against us and use the minorities to start mass riots, combine this two elements together ,i.e our women believing the jew and backstabbing us and the nigger eternal butthurth and you got what we have today.

this.
The world basically boycotted us.
Eventually we had no choice.

Christianity prevents many from doing the right thing.

You mean the (((world)))?

Its the same thing the US does to any other country it has an issue with. (((Sanctions))).

North Korea.
Iran.
Syria.

Basically any nation who isn't sucking IMF dick.

I concur

Israel did not support apartheid. They voted against it: "Israel is not consistent in its new anti-apartheid attitude ... they took Israel away from the Arabs after the Arabs lived there for a thousand years. In that, I agree with them. Israel, like South Africa, is an apartheid state."

Even if they did support it, they aren't really allied with anyone. They want the Jewish to be the dominant race. There is nothing off the table for them in that endeavor. Which is why they went after the low hanging fruit of removing whites from power in Africa. With that success, they've moved on to North America and Europe, by overwhelming them with immigrants. Australia will be next. And then Russia, the most difficult for them, will be last.

SA government doesnt include race as part of their crime statistics. Literal fake news.

>Can a cuck tell me how Did whites in South Africa went from Predators to Prey??
>From what i recall , the Blacks didnt defeat them in battle so Did the Whites just hand over their power without a fight ? If so then they deserve to die

If there is one thing that sticks in my mind about the late 80's it was the constant drone of Free South Africa hype. That shit was everywhere, on TV, movies, art. MTV was always shilling this to the naive masses.
They literally browbeat the South Africans into giving up what they had built from wilderness.

Pic related.

apparently if you tell whites that (suicide) diversity is a good thing they'll LITERALLY just do it

>they voted for this

Yea! Poes those fucking commies

The Boer War: How The Jews Seized South Africa
hofflandia.wordpress.com/the-boer-war-how-the-jews-seized-south-africa/

youtu.be/b1UrBJ8oiis

>just because they hate the blacks that want to help the people
Blacks only want to help their own self. That's why corruption is so rampant among them.

>They deserve to die
>Implying Western Europe isn't experiencing the exact same thing
>Implying France isn't ass blasted daily by Muslims "praying" in the streets fucking up the flow of entire cities

Says the country that literally waves the white flag when someone even says something remotely bad about their ''''country''''

For what it's worth, Israel was the last ally that White South Africa had, and was even the source of S.A.'s nuclear weapons program at the time. Of course, Israel stole this tech from the U.S., etc.

Based Korean bro.

It's always (((((them))))))

this
Afrikaners like to think it was the anglo saffas that voted yes. Southern Afrikaners are the biggest cucks.

pic related

Despise what the general consensus might be, colonialists aren't usually seen as positive net gain, but rather as annoying invaders.

>For what it's worth, Israel was the last ally that White South Africa had
That statement I quoted was from 1961. If they ever did support apartheid it wasn't for very long and I doubt they were the last supporters.

They are outnumbered 9 to 1 and that number is growing. GL whiteys.

Die blanke Afrikaner syn verdeeld. Hulle MOET samen kom. Verenig. Vegt! Bly by elkaar.

fuck the AWB and oom eugene. Massive cucks

They were shame and pressured by other whites. That's a cuck reason, but whites are naturally kind, accommodating, polite, and sociable, and take things like morality very seriously. It's a blessing and a curse, but after awhile we always recognize when our good nature has been taken advantage of by lesser peoples, and what follows is invariably spectacular.

Hulle praat kak. Die AWB is vir kaalkoppies en moffies.

Blanken moet samenkom. Maak van een woestenij, een dorp. Met muur. Blanke community. Hou die kaffers weg. Kyk naar Orania. Hier in Holland, elke media se: 'Racisten, hoerenzonen, baie sleg'. Ek denk: Nie! Mensen die om die toekomst denk.

Sorry vir my slegte Afrikaans. Ek spreek nie zo vaak nie meer.

Nigger, those kikes supported Apartheid right up until 1990. Wtf you smoking? We have them yellow cake.

Because most yts live in protected segregated communities. What do you think happens to the white trash? They get slaughtered. Those gated communities wont last forever.

This. It was a slow political march. I've warned, repeatedly, that USA's future could be somewhere between Brazil and SA. I pray I'm wrong.

>Wikipedia
Oom Eugene would kill you with a poesklap

>Did the Whites just hand over their power without a fight ? If so then they deserve to die
>Frenchman
Top kek

They voted against apartheid at the UN in 1961, which is where that quote from Hendrik Verwoerd came from. Apparently they later changed their mind and started supporting it, but I don't believe at all that they were genuine in that.

That's 61. Israel only aligned properly with us and Rhodesia after their 67 war because African countries cut ties with Israel after their apartheid expansion into Palestinian trrritories. Why are you Americans always the lest clued up. It's the reason Portuguese rbebsl had some Israeli weapons,The had gotten them before Israel dropped them and become our allies. PW Botha was literally in tears when Israel cut ties with us in the end, and it was you guys who forced Israel to cut ties. After apartheid Israel got so scared about their alliance with us that they begged the anc to not release documents of our nuclear development with them. Silly buggers they are.

Im algerian living in france you son of a faggot

I like how everyone conveniently leaves out who killed him and for what reason.

Case and point. Go back to africa you monkey

Finally a burger with a decent opinion. Based burger here!

I like that

Good lads here.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUXaLgqv4K8

see this

Make me if you can lift your negress ass you tranny

Unless you decide to become french you will be forced to leave at one point or another.

> Katie Hopkins detained for "Spreading racial hatred and taking ketamine in South Africa"...so the mainstream press is reporting
> The truth however, is she was trying to report of the mass murder and rape of white South Africans, which is being swept under the rug
> As for the ketamine, she takes it as prescribed, for epilepsy

> We need to use this opportunity, whilst it is trending, to spread, and bump the fact about South Africa.

STEPS:

> Comment on social media as this is trending NOW
> If you see redpilling posts like/retweet
> Do whatever you can you inflame this shit, the MSM are trying to brush it off as laughable.
> White South Africans, your stories are invaluable

> Use hashtags #KatieHopkins #WhiteGenocide #WhiteFarmersSA

metro.co.uk/2018/02/06/katie-hopkins-detained-by-passport-control-in-south-africa-for-spreading-racial-hatred-7291198/

Official thread, bump it to avoid sliding

That sounds horrible. Will it be after a 800 year reconquista?

You're either a nigger, a cucked Christian, or you suffer from a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome. Either way, you get the rope with the rest.

>There were barely any blacks there to begin with
This applies to all of Africa before food aid but there were always niggers in Southern Africa.

The Khoi were here first, long before the Bantus

Can't you see he is Algerian? It should look something like this

It always makes me laugh when sex workers from the third world come in here posting stats, thanks for the belly chuckle !Mobutu but now it’s time for you to put on your dress and go outside and make some money with dat chocolate ass honey

White people in SA 'gave in' because the rest of the big white nations in the world put up massive sanctions against them.

Yet history remembers Mandela as somehow being responsible for it all, and practically hails him as the African equivalent of Gandhi.

Anyone got anymore South African QTs?

>and practically hails him as the African equivalent of Gandhi.

funny he was basically a commie and mass murdere

>pol gets btfo

Better change the subject xD

s

Nice webm, sauce?