Why aren't we endorsing this?

>Promotes the idea of an ethno state.
>Shows that homogeneous societies are best.
> Encourages blacks to fuck off back to Africa.

Could this be /our movie/?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-tracking-heroic-100m-us-debut-1078222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also imagine the reactions from SJWs, Kangz and Kikes if White Nationalists were openly endorsing this movie.

because...
1. no matter if we endorsed it or not out message wont be the one most prevalent
2. blacks will never go back to Africa.

So you're saying we should colonize Africa, create a Wakanda for them, and send them back?

Forget trying to tank reviews, let's meme Black Panther as the official superhero of the alt right. IF we can get rabid leftists to hate milk and the Ok symbol, this should be a piece of cake

He is also against miscegnation.

Exactly.

PROTECT YA BORDERS

based

Are there are good right-wing sound bites from the movie that we can meme?

I love this meme, but i hate the fucking term "alt-right".

>wall off wakanda
>protect their borders from their fellow africans while being killed by warlords and famine
>progress in technology by taking care of themselves first
Sounds like wakanda is a Trump america to me

>Outsiders can come to Wakanda, but they have to come in legally!

>Also imagine the reactions from SJWs, Kangz and Kikes if White Nationalists were openly endorsing this movie.

So go do it.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-tracking-heroic-100m-us-debut-1078222

>wakandan intellectuals

damn, he's based

You fuckin fags should expect them to block your bad reviews. It’s the modern sjw world we live in. Not that I don’t get sending a message to films that blatantly change the race of historically white characters but Jesus Christ. Sometimes you spergs act like children.

why the fuck don't we

Agreed. That term is fuckin cointelpro bullshit.

it's a trick to get people to self-identify so they can get censored, etc. Also, a way to put everyone who opposes identity politics into one basket.

I really don't get why people would hate this movie. It's a negroid superhero that is distinctly African with a negroid love interest from a walled of homogeneous society.

I certainly have no love for niggers, but I still don't get why anybody would be offended by this. There's no race mixing or anti-white sentiment from what I've seen.