Immigrants are du-

>immigrants are du-
Ummm no honey try again.

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great thread!

don't you get sick of posting the same material week after week?

Ignore and s a g e

Weak bait.

Typical insecure drumpf supporters. Did you graduate valedictorian?

Didn't think so.

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

OK, so now Mexico just needs to reimburse us for the expense our taxpayers incurred during her time here illegally, most receive various assistance and/or welfare (and the ones who go the fake SS# route and get on the gibs train get even more) it should only be a few hundred thousand dollars or so.

If she's so smart, why didn't she LEGALLY become a citizen?

>If she's so smart, why didn't she LEGALLY become a citizen?

How intelligent can you be if you are advertising the fact that you're in the country illegally

on a serious note though, if she's so smart, why is she practically asking to get deported?

well...yeah. Why DIDN'T she become legal.

how does it feel knowing that undocumented beaners will always amount to more than the actual citizens of your country, Mutts?

>Being smart = following the system

>>If she's so smart, why didn't she LEGALLY become a citizen?

Isnt this the idiot that got herself deported?

sage and kys

Haha, it was

So because you're white collar you're allowed to break the law?

At last I understand the mindset of the Jew.

>4.5 GPA
Extra points for requiring less paperwork?

If she's so smart why did she post herself admiting to a crime and getting her ass deported

Nice legs my ass

FUCK OFF YOU SMELLY B*AXCK CUNT

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE SAGE
THIS CHALLENGES THE ALT RIGHT NARRATIVE IM TRIGGERED GET OFF MY HUGBOX SAFESPACE SAGE REEEE!

>beaners

>oh noes my bait thread is failing

better luck next time faggot

Her and her siblings should expect ice knocking anytime soon

>>immigrants are du-
ng-eating shitskins who need to be deported ASAP

moron

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH dumasses

oh wow! she'll do amazing things for the country she came from, god bless her for going back to fix her home!!!

Her parents obviously didn’t graduate elementary school covics. If they had, they’d know emigrating without proper documentation is a crime.

This bitch was deported....

They will all be deported or they will be fertilizer

If you're literally crying then we are happy now.

I'm going to report her to ICE.

What is her major in? Le graphic design? Social studies? Literally all nigger and spic "graduates" have a degree in something that has no basis in reality or preservation for the future. It is absolute nonsense, and this bitch got to ride it all for free. I almost don't want Trump in 2020, we don't fucking deserve it. We deserve to die, fuck all of these ugly spics.

>Hello ICEagents. I'm about to try to stalk tens of thousands and some Americans spot at a university. Whatcha think about that?

>deported. And we will send your brother back too.

Top Kek. Diamonds.

>full tuition paid for

Let me get this straight. An illegal alien stole taxpayers money that was supposed to go to a citizens college education and she has the balls to brag about this crime on twitter?

cut her throat and leave her corpse hanging off a bridge cartel style as a present for the rest of her scumbag relatives.

This. Spics and their vain, prideful attitudes have no limits.

Lol, saved.

dumb

she basically announced to the world that she is an illegal, making it easy for ICE to find and deport her.