Anons of Sup Forums would you consider me a nigger?

Anons of Sup Forums would you consider me a nigger?
I'm 50% Maori and 50% European but my skin is fairly light.

The polynesians are a special breed of ocean going explorers and warriors Maoris / Fijians etc. I respect them personally

the concept of the nigger does has a cultural aswell as racial dimension to it I'd say.

Depends on if you act like a pakeha or a nigger.

It doesn't matter.

Honestly Sup Forums's obsession with what's white and what isn't is getting out of hand. I'm half Bangladeshi but I voted for Brexit and consider myself alt-right, you don't have to be 100% celtic or nordic or whatever to be one of us.

The nigger is in the mind. There are black people and there are niggers.

Some niggers are even white.

Maori are honorary whites. My evidence for this is that they were able to comprehend earthworks, something no nigger has ever done.

to me, only africans can be niggers. polynesians are their own special creed and are good people as long as they are brought up and raised in a white society

POO

>Bengali
You have to go back

you're white.
existential questions and concern for future is white.

I tend to act fairly white as I grew up in a wealthy white neighborhood

Unholy mixed abomination.

>bengali
>bangladeshi

American education

>I'm 50% Maori
You're not White.

>but my skin is fairly light.
Race is more than skin color.

You have obviously never had to be around them.
I don't think anyone wants to hear what an American thinks is white.

Nigger is more of a term for the way you act represent yourself in public then your skin colour or DNA background .

A white person can be classified as Nigger as well in my book.

You are a mongoloid mongrel, not a nigger

take your john oliver looking ass back to europe

It's arguably depending on what type of maori is he.

Maori are bro tier, still not for breeding though. I want Maori to stay Maori.

An outsider telling others it doesn't matter lol

Who said you're part of the crew? You go back.

No, i recognize whites are desperate so im not about to disparage anyone who is friendly to us.

This is a dumb ass answer. Nigger is a black person. It isn't some magical word. It means negroid. White people can't be negroids.

Nigger means black. Don't stretch the fucking term because it's a pejorative.

>Maori are bro tier
No, they're even worse than wogs. They're only one tier above abos.
>Nigger is more of a term for the way you act represent yourself in public then your skin colour or DNA background .
No, it means you're a black African.

>one of us
What the fuck

Me, tristan, ahmed and hanz jumped him into the crew last week.

hello louis, its been a while.

polynesians arent niggers.
They are usually pretty decent.
Would befriend.

Hi, Justin.

there's a 100% chance you are ugly as sin

Touché. Potentially australoid/mongoloid/caucasoid mongrel.

Do you really still believe the Jewish lie that whites came from the Caucasus?

>my skin is fairly light.

Glad you're not in my country, Sambo.

I'm fairly good looking and my girlfriend is a blonde english girl.

this

Nah bleached Indians are pretty decent desu. 5 generations and they look basically white.

You have to go back Anu

desu I don't really care about natives, it's the imports that piss me off.

Well, you're more white than the average American if that's any consolation.

maximum larp

> One of us
You were never and will never be one of us. You have to go back.

Lol this reminds me of all those mongrels that showed up from Sup Forums in New York for the HWNDU nonsense. OP actually passes as white in comparison to those dark skinned half niggers and Mexicans though.

It will never stop amusing me the self hate and pure delusion mongrels suffer over this shit. The mental gymnastics you fuckers have to play to justify supporting/wanting to be a part of a group that you don't belong and actually despises you is something else.

Not a nigger ... a mongrel. Sorry for you mixed ones.

>You have to go back.

Back where? I was born in this country and my mother is white. I've only been to Bangladesh twice to visit my father's family. You're a bloody idiot

Your mother is a white whore. Like the slut sister that invites a pack of random gangbangers to the house. You go back to your continent of origin based on the invader bloodline.

>my book.
The cuck bible?

Why would you be a nigger when the Maori aren't part of the negroid race?

I'd say that you're a pretty high tier mutt, but a mutt nonetheless.

Who are "us" in this case? If you mean European or Sup Forums, then I can say that you belong in neither. Nor does your opinion on matters such as race or belonging matter in the slightest.

Your whore mother is hardly a reason for you to have a right to stay in Britain or Europe at all. If anything, she should be deported to that shithole as well.

You would never dream of say that shit to me in real life face to face. You're a pathetic fucking pussy.

>would you consider me a nigger?

>the poo thinks anybody is afraid of a 1.65cm tall shitskin

>invader

My father came here to work for an IT company where he is now a director and probably earns more than your whole family you fucking white chav scum

Maoris are based as fuck, I have several Maori and part Maori friends, they are great people and seem to have a genuine respect for their own cultural heritage and the cultural heritage of others.

Also they produce magnificent rugby players.

>Maoris are based as fuck
Come to Australia, your mind will quickly change.

I can only base my judgements on those I have met and gotten to know, i'm sure there are plenty of Maori wankers, just as there are plenty of anglo wankers. my point is only that all the Maoris I met were sound as fuck, I cannot say that about Africans for example.

Your'e basically just like every "White" New Zealander, a.k.a. "even more pussy Australians"

Looks more like 75 % European.

>greater israel

Maori's are like coloureds claiming they are Khoi San. They're just a bunch of mixed mongrels.

How does it feel knowing you let blacks ruin your country because your whites couldn't keep a handle on them?

They're reject Australians, what would you expect

?

The ABSOLUTE STATE of mixed-race mongrels lmao

I think what's more disappointing is that they deny their heritage in an effort to impress whites

Any white South African worth a damn would have moved to Aus/NZ years ago

BASED MAORI GUY!!!!!

This test is pretty darn accurate but some mongrels can still pass it somehow

>you
>your whites
I wasn't even born. Anglos and kikes aren't Afrikaners. SAGE

Jokes on you. You received all the pussies who will flee your country as soon as shit goes wrong over there as well.

R8 my nipples, senpai.

Not very patriotic to have such contempt for the working class

This

Traitors get a bullet too

> Father is IT
Mircosoft tech support doesn't belong here shitskin. End of the day we have our own businesses which are better than anything your faggot father can create. If they were good at anything they wouldn't have had any reason to leave their shit hole in the first place. Also it's hilarious how you think anyone here would care about your coalburning whore of a mother we constantly rip on them and cheer when they die. If you believe in Brexit then help for real by buying a one way ticket out of Europe because that's why we voted for it.

In my opinion anybody can be a Nig , it's all how you act

>mfw the uncucked anglo-saxon warrior still lives

It's amazing how delusional that guy is, unless he's just trying to rile people up, which is the more likely scenario.

you're not white... If you were 51% maybe we could breed it out, but... nah.

Eh, if the Irish are white, I guess Maori can be considered white. I mean you're both thick-skulled, island-dwelling stick-fighters that are prone to drink and brawling. Only difference is, you guys can actually boast of some victories against the British. So good on you.

Maori aren't niggers, Polynesians can trace their bloodlines back to East Asians. It bothers me that most young Maori are heavily influenced by nigger 'culture'.

The Irish only win battles against the English in the songs they write.

You ever notice that it's only ever the mutts who push the "it doesn't matter narrative"?

>"Bro nobody actually cares about racial purity, I'm 25% black but I have lighter skin than most of Sup Forums I'm totally white bro"

I just hope the mutts know that actual white people literally never think this way. You aren't white and it's extremely easy to differentiate you from an actual white person.

Even if 100% you are still a nigger because you post on 4chin Sup Forums

This is true. Its why maori bois have small dicks. I once called a maori i knew a "nigger made in china"

Did they win something? Good for them. That dancing they do is well gay though, so that balances it out. They look like spastics having a funny turn.

I'm a quarter native American, am I white, Sup Forums??

M8 are you still here?
The aristocracy sometimes get away with throwing out the occasional half caste baby.
Act like an aristocrat, own what it is to be British with a sideline in the most sophisticated pleasures from wherever it is your other blood comes from and if anyone asks don't be specific, just say you have some (name a local tribe that nobody here's heard of do NOT say Bangladeshi) blood. That way it sounds sophisticated.
Trouble is that the most rarefied and sophisticated pleasure from Bangladesh is shitting outside. So you'll have to avoid lumping yourself in with them.
Don't ever complain that pols to concerned with whiteness or you are the enemy m8.
If you try again don't be so naive as to try to cut out the Anglo saxons (whites) from ownership of Britain and Britishness because that literally IS us.

They actually believe this. I live in mutt central and they're a real menace who genuinely believe they have some right to our homeland because muh 3 generations and muh work migrant parents. Eternal guests and damaged European genes is all they'll ever be but the media and school system has them all confused about their place in our world.

It's part of what I'd like to call the "skin-color fallacy". There's an idea, real or just pretended, among adversaries to nationalism that the basis for race is in the skin, probably rooted in the commonly used colors (white, black, yellow, red) to describe the different races.

But reality couldn't be farther from the truth, because race is as deep as our bone structure visually and otherwise infinitely deeper.

Had skin color been the only factor in determine one's race, then most Japanese would certainly have been white, while some tanned Southern Europeans wouldn't have. It would've even been a dynamic thing considering how much some peoples can change depending on sun exposure.

Why not

Polynesians are special people who have the most admixture of Denisovan DNA, the third hominid alongside cro-magnons and neanderthals; yes

There's a few places for them. Even in the Reich they had some diversity, but they should compete because we only want the best ones. We literally are British, no one else. They biologically cannot be British even if channel four illogically calls them such.

You aren't African, so you can't be a nigger.

Inferring Europeans are niggers..

Like Maoris give a hot shit if you think they should be given the "honor" of being considered white. Fuck off.

it's just colloquialism for human non-whites

>Anons of Sup Forums would you consider me a nigger?
>I'm 50% Maori and 50% European but my skin is fairly light.

No, I wouldn't consider you a nigger. I'd consider you a head hunting Polynesian savage.