Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

She better not die or I'm gonna break something.

>new OP
>new ED
>no Amira in sight
NO NO NO NO NO NO I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS

Kaisar better end up with this zombie.

Will he ever be redeemed?

Everybody's forgotten about your trash waifu and honestly this is for the best. She was the worst part of Genesis.

You don't need redemption when your only sin is being a retard.

I think she'd be a cool oneesan. VS did a favor to Jeanne too.

You're the worst part of your parents life

I'm still rooting for Kaiser and Jeanne here. Two autistic virgins that knows nothing about love hooking up would be the most adorable thing ever.

How has this show been doing? I haven't watched it since Azazel reunited with the other demons and stuff.

She's already dead, though.

I don't know how to feel

Cheerios already had a noble cause and obvious other goals.

This episode just reinforced that Cheerios is acting to defend humanity and that he is a stand up guy.

Also I want to like the OP but I just can't, the ED isn't bad but not as good as the previous one

Did Cheerios seal Lucifer?

A cute

Fuck off.

can a zombie even get pregnant?

F U U U U U N

Or he's just trying to cover his ass because it was him who got humanity into this shit.

Y-you know what I mean.

New ED is great.

Why is this show so good? I was supposed to stop enjoying anime after I watched 500 of them

If they really try to wash cheerios clean of everything and turn this character around into a perfectly balanced and well motivated person who "just wanted the best for humanity" my willing suspension of disbelief won't be able to take it. I don't think I would remember the last time the writers would have been be wanking a character this hard.

Nina a CUTE.

Nina's accent when talking to Grandma was cute.

>Why is this show so good?
Because your standards are low as shit

>Rita crying
>that little teardrop in Rocky's left eye

RIP Kaisar.

Nah he saw that Bahamut was going to come back.

Told Angels to give him the old technology
Angels told him to go fuck himself so he stole it

Began conquering Demons to build an actually strong army and not just solely relying on humans

Captured Favaro to get him to spill how he defeated Bahamut

Now he's building old super tech in hopes of defeating bahamut

>If they really try to wash cheerios clean
Of what? He hasn't done anything wrong.

>get the fuck off the dance floor and let me dance with my husbando you afro faggot

Is it just me or were the neck sizes all over the place this episode. Jeanne sometimes looked human other times she looked like a brachiosaurus

You should watch Tsuki ga Kirei if you haven't already.

>Cheeriosfags

They are airing 3 shows this season
Expect more inconsistencies

I don't like the new ED.

>old lady dragon voiced by goku
I was half expecting her to say "waku waku". Other than this this felt like a filler episode. The pacing of Vrigin Soul is getting pretty fucking bad.

cute.

Also OP, not posting the end card...

I didn't even notice Rita was there

It was nice that this episode confirmed that the whole Micheal thing wasn't romantic and Jeanne never once saw him like that. That makes her even more pure. Kaisar has a chance sine they are so similar at this point, but I'm still rooting for Rita to somehow wind the Kaisarbowl if there is going to be one.

Me too user, and I really like Rita.

So when will she do something? 3 more episodes? Finale?

>learning to love a genocidal tyrant is to love truly
G-great message this show has you guys.

>threads went from fairly active to as dead as rita
What went wrong?

If she dies I'm dropping the show. Only reasons I've kept watching have been for Rita, Kaiser, and Favaro. Take away one and it won't be enough anymore.

Maybe at the end parts
Probably not though

>implying Jeanne hasn't taken that fat Michael cock to have his go's baby

Pacing went wrong. Literally nothing fucking happened this episode. Favaro went missing again, Kaisar is in a cell again, no Rita this week, Azazel hasn't been seen in who knows how long, Jeanne and Nina are boring and can't carry the show by themselves and 14 episodes in and Charioce's motives are still unclear but all of a sudden they are trying to make him a nice guy.

What said, plus more people lost interest as they realized that Nina is actually going to be the center of the show for some fucking retarded reason. They already had a great trio, and they fucked it up so they could cram generic waifu bait in there.

> hurr durr slow pacing

Retards just cant appreciate things the wait they should be. Then people complain on other shows that there is no detailed development and interactions, no meaningfull relationships and so on.

Stay mad and go watch shitfest like oreimo 3

user, this is what is called platonic love. The purest form of love possible. That pure love gave birth to their son.

Can we just get back to Favaro, Kaisar, and Rita adventures? Nina sucks and Jeanne is boring.

Didn't think we'd get an explanation for this.

None of Nina's relationships are deep. She'll ditch Jeanne at the drop of a hat when it comes to chosing between her and churros.

Why would I appreciate shitty writing and bad pacing?

This. If today's episode had a purpose it was to show that Jeanne and Nina can't carry the show by themselves. Nina's stupidity and naivety is getting obnoxious and no matter how much development they are trying to give Jeanne she's as boring as she was in Genesis.

His armor looks different so I assume he's fine.

I wish. I have no idea why they thought replacing the likable main cast with two boring, painfully uninteresting waifu bait characters was a good call. I'd be fine if they just killed off Nina and Jeanne at this point, or disappeared them from the forefront somehow.

I liked Nina up until the point she got into this weird romance thing with Chris. There's almost no thought to it at all.

>you'll never be Nina's doting papa

>fairly active
This was never a thing even for the first series. And a thread just maxed.

True love it to look past such triffles like plotting a murder of a child which forced his mother to mutilate him.

Just another reason she's a shit MC.

>Favaro, Kaisar, and Rita don't always like each other, but they're comrades and will risk their lives to help each other
>Nina is a stupid slag that can't think beyond cock and her next meals

Has she even mentioned Bacchus and the duck, the two gods that let her stay with them for free for months? It's like the second they got captured she just forgot they existed.

>Lucifer is still reading his book and doesn't give a shit about Cheerios's mess.
His apathy is really something.

They made Jeanne say this horrible advice. Jeanne, the fucking saint who would most likely advice Nina to drop his ass if he's doing things so horrible they make Nina hate him.

>rip Dragon Village, everything was too nice expect it to get wiped at some point later on.
>the new ED was cute as fuck.

He just gave him lots of books and a comfy chair.

He will redeem himself and slay that dragon pussy in the end.

>I feel safe with him
See the irony?

You don't need redemption when you did nothing wrong.

>Favaro
>As example
Not even Ninafag but how delusional are you?
He's criminal in the first place.

>Has she even mentioned Bacchus and the duck, the two gods that let her stay with them for free for months?
Heck no. She barely remembered Mugaro when Jeanne spoke about him last episode. It's like Cheerios has memory erasing powers.

It's fucking stupid. There is literally nobody more dangerous for her to be around.

He's a criminal who also saved the fucking planet. He's obviously a good person where it matters, and he does care for Rita and Kaiser when it matters too.

Running down the list of guys Nina has associated with since the start of the series:
>Bacchus
>Hamsa
>Mugaro
>Kaisar
>Favaro
>Baker guy
>Slaver guy with fancy hat
>Handsome thug who worked for Slaver guy
>Bespectacled construction worker guy
>Cheerios
>Azazel

Like, half of these guys are criminals or just straight-up evil douchebags. And Cheerios seems to be the only one who takes a romantic interest in her. Why does her harem suck so extremely hard?

That's what I thought. She has the intelligence of a dog with none of the loyalty, I don't get how anyone can like her.

So she has a daddy complex. Does that mean Cheerio really reminds her of her dad.

Jeanne is nothing but a fuckup. She honestly should have died in Genesis.

What is going on now?

Maybe it's a bridge to the god lands?

>Like, half of these guys are criminals or just straight-up evil douchebags.
>4
>out of 11

Nina is so ugly AND retarded. Worst part of the show.

Bahamut preparing his return

Based on the rather ominous things that dude was saying I'd wager it's the end result of overuse of the weapon that Cherioce was using.

Doubt it. The wording sounded like it was holding something back.

I'm betting that the green light is magnets

Jeanne is a close damned second though. Who thought either were a good idea?

Resurrection of Bahamut seems to be the guessed answer

Was her dad the one who appears in the OP?

Rita

>redeem himself

literally what did he even do?

I want to dance with mugaro!

The only thing he did wrong was not tapping that while she was still in town.

Shame about the demons, i.e. Cerby, not getting much attention.

Unless it was a translation error, seems so. Maybe he was a stern man or resembles him. Inb4 they are related somehow.

>boss, the new OP sucks, what do we do?
>just throw some stock fire effects on it

>Your Majesty, the calamity Bahamut is stirring. What is your command?
>Should Bahamut return to threaten humankind, then we will simply need to crush the overgrown lizard.
It's worked every time so far.

>next couple of episodes will focus on Nina and Jeanne
>no Favaro, Nina or Kaisar

It's just a really good book.