REDPILLING OPPORTUNIES UK/SA

> Katie Hopkins detained for "Spreading racial hatred and taking ketamine in South Africa"...so the mainstream press is reporting
> The truth however, is she was trying to report of the mass murder and rape of white South Africans, which is being swept under the rug
> As for the ketamine, she takes it as prescribed, for epilepsy

> We need to use this opportunity, whilst it is trending, to spread, and bump the fact about South Africa.

STEPS:

> Comment on social media as this is trending NOW
> If you see redpilling posts like/retweet
> Do whatever you can you inflame this shit, the MSM are trying to brush it off as laughable.
> White South Africans, your stories are invaluable. You need to share them!

> Use hashtags #KatieHopkins #WhiteGenocide #WhiteFarmersSA

metro.co.uk/2018/02/06/katie-hopkins-detained-by-passport-control-in-south-africa-for-spreading-racial-hatred-7291198/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM
youtube.com/watch?v=tV2jdqrGRH8
youtube.com/watch?v=tUXaLgqv4K8
safrpsa.org/
news24.com/MyNews24/White-Genocide-fact-or-fiction-20130520
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory#South_Africa
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/29/southern-italians-and-ashkenazi-jews-what-is-the-connection/
anthrospain.blogspot.cl/2016/04/espanoles-en-los-mapas-geneticos.html
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>taking ketamin
What a load of horseshit. This is a fucking setup

She takes it for epilepsy, but our media is spinning it as "Dumb racist gets high and says stupid things that are OBVIOUSLY WRONG!!!"

They are completely ignoring the legitimacy of her concerns, as the rest of the West has ignore the white South Africans mistreatment at the hands of their incompetent government.

Has she been detained for trying to leave or to enter the country? A bit late to have her enter and a bit pointless to keep her here.

ending apartheid was a mistake

This is fucking bullshit. Bump, fuck niggers.

Watch this and tell me you don't feel the energy Sup Forums. Start at 00:40. (context black marxists tried to stop a rugby game by running onto the field)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc

better view: youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM

This is spirit that whites should emulate in the face of great odds. Hope you learned something today. See you space cowboys.

FIRE UP YOU SOCK ACCOUNTS

GET TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND START DROPPING SA REDPILL IMAGES

THIS IS A HOT OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXPLOITED

Fuck man I already nutted today.

Bump for righteous cause

I missed this video so much thanks user!

I personally believe they will try and get her on jumped up charges (I heard this can be a problem for whites in SA).

The long this carries on, the better we can use it for our own gain, but the story is fresh today, so we need to get pushing the redpills hard.

Take care Saffas. Time for bed. I enjoyed that story thread. Keep up and going.

youtube.com/watch?v=tV2jdqrGRH8

Peace Rhodie bro.

both groups acting like a bunch of niggers

>Saffas at home continue to sit inside fortress homes at night hoping the water/electricity doesn't go off
>meanwhile an Expat just launched his car into orbit and onwards to Mars just because he could
Lmao feels good to be Expat Masterrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUXaLgqv4K8

One day, Zimbabwe will be the old name and Rhodesia will rise once more

We need to post stuff like this about where we can.

> USE THE HASHTAGS

> COMMENT/LIKE/RETWEET

> STRIKE WHILST THE IRON IS HOT

BUMPING

Share stories SA/bros/

Stop giving this pussy money you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We literally just had a thread.

Who is he?

bampf

You are right with white genocide and SA should be recolonialized again, but a lot fo people donĀ“t even have social media accounts

How I can help whites in SA?
Also, totally unrelated, but is it safe to fire a weapon with thermite instead of powder?

I know, but we want to keep this thread bumped to the top of the catalog/first page so people can see it any act up on it

BRAINSTORMING IDEAS TO HELP MAKE THIS SPREAD FURTHER.

Any suggestions?

Basically a nobody. Complains on youtube then idiots paypals him money. I remember some idiot sending him $2000. Apparently he's an Afrikaans guy but hates Afrikaners so much he changed his name and only speaks English.

Niggers live on reputation alone, in a real fight they always lose

I am a physicist, not a chemist, but I have to say your barrel will probably melt. Don't do it

Donate to this charity to help white South Africans living in poverty.

safrpsa.org/

>safe to fire a weapon with thermite instead of powder
Try and let us know

I'm English and that pisses my off that'd he'd do that.

Nothing more disgusting than someone who turns his back on his heritage for vanity's sake

Haven't lived in SA for years. If you haven't gotten out yet, you're fucked, china.

As an aside I still miss good biltong.

To be fair, Afrikaans is a disgusting language and useless as fuck.

>Anglo South African
>Left the country
>Hate Afrikaans
Just shut the fuck

FAKE NEWS

Reminder that only South African kikes are pushing the "muh white South African genocide" conspiracy theory because they're still butthurt that their white liberal (((capitalist))) party lost to Nelson Mandela's ANC in the 1994 elections. Don't let them D&C just because they hate the blacks that want to help the people.

>In 86.8% of the murder cases the victims were African. Coloured: 9.6%. White: 1.8%. Asian 1%. Unknown: 0.7%. Since white people make up 8.85% of the population, this made them by far the safest demographic.

>80% of all whites were murdered by other whites

news24.com/MyNews24/White-Genocide-fact-or-fiction-20130520

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory#South_Africa

I'm actually a kike. :^)

There were lots of us there, too, before the nigs got control and thought we were Afrikaners as well. I miss our family's old "help," good folk.

BUMP

So you're one of the kikes the communists left behind or you're something worse, a mixed mutt khazar siting in a room filled with other retards for the jewish internet defense force, either way you're disgusting and don't deserve to live

Ducked out because your Democratic Party got btfo in the 1994 election ;^)

Was this meant for me? Eh, at least you tried...

Khazar myth is just that, by the way. No proof whatsoever and genome studies show we ain't khazar.

Left actually in 1993. Kinda saw things going to shit around us and we dipped.

*bang bang*

>first page
>god speed

I've been arguing about this on blue pilled forums. The libs just don't care.

Is it true that Serbian language can be studied in schools in SA?

What they do show is that you are very close to the Italians of the south.

g8est threads tbqh

Please get out of your ma se basement, SA is not doing that bad. Vat die rooi pill mense, nie die Sup Forums een nie.

Most studies show a mix between European and Middle Eastern, ya. Hence why we have a propensity towards a bunch of genetic disorders that correlate to those regions.

Bump, show The_Donald for more visibility

Nogs can't fight

Yeah Northern European whites, only 5% of the worlds population, could take over the whole planet if we wanted to if we were not so damn cucked by kikes, religion and women.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/29/southern-italians-and-ashkenazi-jews-what-is-the-connection/
Correlation in Jews and South Italians
Nope our genetic differences are derived from inbreeding not from the mixture. Nearly 6 million Romans converted to Judaism (this was one of the reasons that at the birth of the new era they cast you).

Oh no I didn't mean they were caused by the mixture. It's why the inbreeding surfaced as those conditions: Euro / ME dna + genetic isolation = recessive trait expression

Take here there is a genetic map soys practically the same people, only a group with many diseases derived from inbreeding.
I have more maps but I would have to look for them.

Can I get a source document?

> Seriously thinking about moving back to SA to do a MBA
Yes, I'm white.

Man of course you migrated with the Normans
But feel proud now you can say that you descend from something better, that a place place whose history is not based on magical myths of the desert

anthrospain.blogspot.cl/2016/04/espanoles-en-los-mapas-geneticos.html
In Spanish unfortunately

bump

You see that red flag?

Bring it back.

they literally ploughed down those fags in about 3 seconds flat.

this

You don't say

Raped myself a farmers daughter just the other day. I really hope things don't change cause this is fun

no you didn't, faggot.
but you're still gonna die.

thismedium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188
I had trouble finding it but here is another one (although it has a certain bias to the left).
If you want to investigate more, try to find studios from Asia; you make sure there are no ulterior motives in the reports.

Nice one m8, you've posted a few pics of soy boys and a Skype'd news source,

Well done BEE-TEE-EFF-OHHing Sup Forums

> "Whites are far less likely to be murdered than their black or coloured counterparts."
> No shit they murder each other too!
> Fuckin' Sherlock over here!

A few 1D proxy shills

and this faggot :

THIS!!!

>when you find fires in the wild