Richard Spencer and coalburner Iggy Azalea dating, according to gossip site

This foreign born still one hit wonder apparently is hooking up with this alt right guy who has been in the news more this past year for who has punched him and arrested him than anything else. This would win the 2018 strangest coupling and it is only three days in.

Iggy Azalea/Richard Spencer

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/blind-items-revealed-2_5.html

Other urls found in this thread:

martinezperspective.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richard Spencer is gay.

Super gay

No he's a gay Bolshevik and his wife will hang before his eyes on the day of the rope

She's an abo.

If this is true.... we have succeeded. Chaos has won.

Gay Bolshevik
>pic related

>Chaos has won.
We will always win, brother! That's why the sent in Jordon Peterson to mind fuck our magic away.

what an absolutely repulsive women.

dear God, what a fucking cuck, How could anyone want to stick their cock in a whore thats had more black rod than the houses of parliament

and shes got all cellulite under her fake ass buns

2.4/10

To be fair she's an overpriced prostitute.

Based if true.

>here career was built by jews
>He is jewish controlled opposition

wew

martinezperspective.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/

What a faggot.

i would smash

This whole story is based off an anonymous blogpost lmao, quit being retarded. That being said, I'd support Dickie doing this, it's the biggest fuck you to the media/hollywood kikes possible.
>you're all just virgin losers
>*spencer fucks a celebrity who's supposed to prefer niggers*
>.....uh..RACISTS!!!

Start repeating the phrase White Community Hater over and over in your head. Say it out loud too. White Community Hater, White Community Hater, White Community Hater.

All white liberals will now be referred to as White Community Haters. Those three words have more power than you can imagine.

Fabulous Spencer is fabulous

You jealous much bois

>crazydaysandnights

i would die for mein fuhrer spencer

>according to gossip site

Just fucking stuff yourself in an oven already.

Haha, that’s the gayest drink I’ve ever seen somebody order.

>woman

He is the gayest straight man ever

It's a rumor circulated by his (((handlers))) to make him appear to be a more hip and relatable goy, nothing more.

What the fuck is wrong with you fucks.
You are all so easily lead by kikes.

totally absurd.