Dragon Ball Super

Why does he have such a hate boner for Goku, but doesnt give a fuck about Trunks, who actually killed him?

That Trunks is not longer in their timeline.

wakey wakey gohanfags

Use the catalog you fucking retard

He inquired Sorbet about Trunks, and Sorbet said he didn't find him anywhere.
In Super, he takes a look at Kid Trunks and comes to hate him right away.
So that's that.

Jesus fucking christ use the fucking catalog, I'm sick of you Super faggot shitting up this board with your shitty threads.

It seems weird he would just give up,Trunks is the one who actually sent him to flower hell

cry more

Freiza loves to penetrate Gohan

Boo hoo a moeshit thread died

Fuck off retard

>2 threads
>STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD REE
blow it out your ass nigger

Pride? Trunks killed him in one go, and that was the end of their interaction, without leaving much of an impression.
He had a world-destroying fight with Goku, and was even SPARED by him, which was what really grated his gears.

Haven't watched Super though, so meh.

"Mecha-Freezer was a mistake."
-Toriyama

Didn't they keep Kid Trunks away from Freeza in the RoF movie because Freeza would recognize him?

>hurr every other thread on Sup Forums is moeshit
Confirmed for crossboarder moron who only comes here for DB threads.

Super threads are the only good things about Sup Forums

key word being "that"

This. Sup Forums is 99% waifu cancer.

have you seen these threads lately?
they're all full of obnoxious caulishit waifu posting

It's also much worse than any waifuposting in other Sup Forums threads.

fuck you, a $20 is still $20

Trunks finished him quickly, like a true warrior.

Goku stomped on his pride.

Trunks killed him quickly. He went out with whatever honor he had intact. There was no insult to it, it was just business

He's more butthurt about Goku because Goku is the one that ruined the illusion that he was unstoppable. Goku took the time to humiliate him, and prove beyond the shadow of a doubt he was superior. He hurt Freeza more too, even if in the end he didnt kill him the pain was a lot more drawn out. Goku's repeated attempts to spare him no doubt insulted him more, just like sparing/saving Vegeta fucked his sense of pride up as well

Reminder

>Narirama there instead of Nigrisshi even though Narirama got his arms taken out
>Murichim and Napapa not there even though they're the only ones we've really seen doing anything

I think that if he knew that the one who killed came from the future and is indeed Vegeta's son he'd kill him. He wouldn't even care if they bring him to hell again.

Freeze has his pride

ok i have a new theory

since jiren will btfo brollia, cauliflo will start to crotch her body with one of those werewolves and ozaru form will be unleashed
Now, goten (yes, goten) will release his new state, ssb and will fight instead of freeza

I have reliable sources, so dont try to unmask this

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>No Parrot

I want Gohan to rape Caulifla in the tournament, then get raped after. Cauliflafaggots are annoying and will defend this happening.

Reminder Gohan will get Rosé

Real Thread

One thing at a time. He has to repay Goku first. After that, he'll demand Whis to send him to the future so he can work on Trunks.

Why would Whis do that

daily reminder that Mojito will go full FALLEN ANGEL after his universe gets btfo

>Elf Ranger front and center
>Smugpup in the back
>Pink Zarbon
>Powerpuff Girls
>Blanka
>Monaka's brother
>Pride Troopers
Welp.

People always say Buu Saga is where Dragon Ball goes downhill, but I've never seen anyone explain why they think this. Aside from all the people who watched the anime, I feel like a reason for why people think this is that all the online scans for the Buu Saga everywhere have been complete dogshit for forever, and the amount of people who actually buy their manga seem to probably be pretty low.

>just business
Are fucking retarded? At what point do you think a world destroying psychopath, who kills people for merely irritating him, or for shits and giggles treats his own death like that?

He would hate Goku more than Trunks.
Trunks slaughtered him in like 30 seconds, gave him no mercy at all. I'm sure Freeza can even respect that a bit

>We're in 2017
>people are still using these shit scans

Frieza saw him in the Resurrection F arc. He thinks Kid Trunks is Future Trunks' son.

Because he's the new hakaishin after Beerus.

>only three pride troopers
>yet at least half of U2's team

Delete your garbage image and used a better source you newfuck.

>thinks

I've hated Super since battle of Gods and didn't watch a single episode but I still wonder if Broly, my favourite SPOILERdead character, appears again. Does he?

No

>he