Was she crazy?

Was she crazy?

Terribly so.
That's why i love her.

Crazy in love.

crazy edgy

She's portrayed as an absurd character, not taken seriously. She's the complete opposite of edgy.

The dad was crazier. Didn't that madman blow up a building or something?

Reverse psychology here, you're trying to defend something dead and already known. Mirai nikki aim at an audience between 14 and 16yrs old.
At this age, you're unable to be critical, and that's why every show like MN are awful when you're older. FT is a show aimed for kids and you can't stop kids from watching it, but when you're 20, well...

A real yandere not like those yangire wannabes.

Not at all, she was just fulfilling her duties as a loving wife.

>killed her past self/alternative version
>killed her lovers parents
Nah

they shouldve just fucked until every1 died

There's literally nothing wrong with yanderes. Yanderes are the best.

This

New yan anime when?
im so fucking sick of every MC starting out with the easiest acces tsundere pussy in town.

Nowbody works(suffers) for love anymore.

Yes, and?

I really want a harem anime where every girl is a yandere and their efforts to sabotage each other to get MC-kun.

While it will never happen I can always hope.

Whenever Blood Sign gets adapted.

Deathmatch harem?

To be honest I quite enjoyed their relationship and how her love started being returned by Yukki not because she stopped being evil but because Yukki started being evil as well.

Is it crazy to defend your eternal love for a man?

I will fucking lose my shit if this gets adapted before raildex gets a season 3.

LOL

That's sounds awesome.
too bad it's a good idea and Japan seem to hate those.

Isn't sheem more yangiri then yan tho?
I recall seeing an of her ripping MC-kuns heart out?

She's absolutely yandere, her entire motivation is love for him. She thinks of nothing but him, which leads to mind games since she knows that he knows that. Plus, she didn't rip it out, she just felt it up a little and she's able to do that without killing him.

She was shit, just like her show.

>Plus, she didn't rip it out, she just felt it up a little and she's able to do that without killing him.
Works for me.

She did baby play rape him while he was mindbroken for 24 hours the one time though.

well i still like the first season of FT even when i'm 20

Was she crazy?

spy vs spy electric boogaloo 2 waifu edition

Don't stick your dick in crazy. -deres are all shit.

Oh fuck yes.
I think im gonna go read this right now.

user please, if you don't stick your duck in crazy then crazy is going to stick something in you.

Stupid mobile poster.

Crazy for you.

I want to be that guy.

who was in the wrong here

>declaring a show a shit
>claims its for kids
>still tries to claim sense of rationality and debate about the adulthoodness of anime
K E K

This is beyond absurd.,

SHE HAS SOME GOOD TIDDIES DO!

My erection.

Sure does