Uh Oh... Look who didn’t show up for his court date

twitter.com/trumpguytv/status/960945229376483329

MAJOR NEWS: Author of HRC funded fraudulent #TrumpDossier #ChristopherSteele, a British Spy, did not show up for court yesterday in London where he’s being sued for libel related to dossier.

Senators #Grassley + #Graham have also referred him to the DOJ for CRIMINAL prosecution.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-dossier-christopher-steele-latest-lawyers-say-testimony-could-hurt-uk-national-security-a8195926.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-sues-buzzfeed-publishing-steele-dossier-n836331
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/06/intel-memo-mystery-john-mccain-pushed-pee-dossier-months-after-feds-already-used-it-to-gain-fisa-warrant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel is behind the anthony weiner doxx threads being posted. They're planning another comet ping pong style false flag to blame on Sup Forums

Great.

So Can I start killing democrats in the streets now or what?

Hes dead, democrats killed him because hes a loose end

Fuck I wanted to years ago.

Did you predict this?

Memdf

Steel is fucked. He's been publicly branded as a liar by the House Intelligence Committee and now there are more revelations that he was fed info from Clinton cronies.

This libel case will finish him financially and he knows he will lose.

I did. Yes.

This fucker is doomed. Who is his lawyer?

Good. Page is the one suing.

Why do you stormfags always claim everything is the jews? The Jesuits in the Catholic church have more control and are actual pedophiles. Even the Nazi's were too blind to see how much the jesuits were undermining their cause.

Considering everyone involved with all this, he might already be dead.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-dossier-christopher-steele-latest-lawyers-say-testimony-could-hurt-uk-national-security-a8195926.html

>Good. Page is the one suing.

It's not Page, it's a Russian/American web billionaire, owner of Webzilla.

Steele claimed he hacked the DNC for Putin.

His lawyer is claiming testifying will compromise Britain’s National Security

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-sues-buzzfeed-publishing-steele-dossier-n836331

>Considering everyone involved with all this, he might already be dead.

At best, he's going to end up bankrupt and known as a liar.

He is most certainly dead.
So, they killed him knowing that just lends credence to the memo...dude must have known worse info on Clintons.

Nice try, shill.

Those Catholic priests that diddled kids are probably cryptojews.

>He is most certainly dead.

Not dead, just a coward.

I like those odds.

Q predicted this

>His lawyer is claiming testifying will compromise Britain’s National Security

good luck with that. nobody asked this arsehole to get paid a fortune to fuck with the US election.

Yeah, because he slipped and fell onto nine bullets.

Yes. Yes I did.

Larry Diamondbergstein

was his representative there?

Let me guess, they'l find his body with a Koran nearby and ISIS will claim they did it?

>to blame on Sup Forums
I hope they finally shut /pol down

8ch also

lol, this glow in the dark piece of shit leaked blabbed to every media outlet who would carry his water, but NOW he's concerned about the consequences of loose lips

YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT Sup Forums STOPPED A SUPERBOWL FALSE FLAG

The dems will protect him with a passion.
They have no choice, he's a direct link to Hillary, and thus a link to obama.
Expect it soon to be echoed on the msm that he's a "top agent", and beyond reproach, and to question him means that you're a russian bot.

Maybe he couldn't show up cause he was already extradited to the US.

You were warned.

>Maybe he couldn't show up cause he was already extradited to the US
lol..as if.
Rosenkike and Wray have NO interest in this guy ever stepping onto US soil.

Is Libel different in the UK as opposed to the USA?
In libel you need to prove two things, first what they wrote was false and second that they intentionally wrote these false statements to hurt you.

>
>Larry Diamondbergsteingoldswartzfeinschif.

FIFY

>In libel you need to prove two things
Don't you have to show damages in some form?

who's the target?

>YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT Sup Forums STOPPED A SUPERBOWL FALSE FLAG
stopping false flags is a never ending task

being a hero 24/7 is hard fucking work

his lawyers would be fighting that too, and considering the spooks who do the sneeki breeki shit like extraordinary rendition are the people he is covering up for, I doubt that he got taken

can they find him with the 6 Billion cctv police camalams in Englandistan

Most of us are well aware of who the real whore of Babylon is.
Stormfags just think they're edgy.

So where is the task force that looks for MIA glow in the dark motherfuckers who go missing in important situations such as Court appearances?
I mean he IS a spy, running of the grid is what he is trained to do. But that would mean he is hiding from the truth, no?
Why hide from the truth?
>All valid questions. We need answers.

Planting evidence so that they can pull off another comet ping pong style false flag.

Steele is a snake, but I will forgive everything if he flips. Flip you, turd!

I'm asking if there's any leads on a target? who? where?

Yea, sorry dude. You left the government and with it, the protection it may afford to you having to testify in court. Once you're a private citizen, there is no "national security" or "state secret" defense. Whether you call yourself a private investigator or not, you get the same rights and obligations as any other citizen.

Here, DNC and Hillary are no doubt paying him not to appear. He'll get fined, etc., but they will cover the costs. But eventually, the Courts will just have him arrested and then there is nothing the Clintons can do to prevent the Court from compelling his testimony. At best, his disappearance is a stalling tactic. Unless he's been suicided, of course, which is a strong possibility.

I dont know.

When was he last seen publicly?

What about this? breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/06/intel-memo-mystery-john-mccain-pushed-pee-dossier-months-after-feds-already-used-it-to-gain-fisa-warrant/

Is he the sort of guy to shoot himself in the back of the head?

Rorring for suicicide
Don't even get me started on all the trains that have been kept on the tracks.
Accidentally, of course

Not saying he got Clintoned, but he got Clintoned.

Hey, 'Murica's National Security was already shot to hell by an entire shitload of traitors to not just their own countries but the entire damn world - Britain might as well join the party. We're all already screwed and are going to have to start over from scratch.
Thank God for the decent people who are working their asses off, trying to burn the poison out of the world's innards.

>Senators #Grassley + #Graham have also referred him to the DOJ for CRIMINAL prosecution.
nothing will happen.

no charges. because what he said was true.

>muh false flag
End yourself, boomer faggot

What are the Clintons going to pay off all the people they owe favors with? Pantsuits?
"Here, we used you and screwed over your country big-time, have a pantsuit. Want a vodka shooter with Hillary before you go?"

look at how well your russian conspiracy theory has aged in just a few months

a shitty Mexican restaurant that they use for money laundering

too soon user.

Gitmo?
Or dead?

No way he's dead. He's just avoiding answering questions that he wasn't expecting to have to answer before the memos.

inb4 suicide by gunshot to the back of the head

He has the kind of depression where you drink poison, handcuff yourself, climb into a duffel bag and fall into a river.

Justice!

Lincoln was a shot president and this has no relevance to the claim that Jews don't control the world

I'm surprised he wasn't arrested a year ago

Yeah, same with the memo. Falsely claim the POTUS is into piss sports is OK though. Will there even be a Democrat Party after Trump finishes curb stomping them?

>Steele claimed he hacked the DNC for Putin.
you're so full of shit, you smell bad.

Libel in the US is virtually impossible to prove without airtight evidence

Libel in the UK is trivial to """prove""" and is often where anyone who wants to sue over slander/libel will take the case to if they can manage it.

>Yes. Yes I did.
You are also a giant LARPing faggot who is going to jail.

Why retard?

So did he suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of his head?

He's going to trip and accidentally a piano falls on his head.

We are already compromised with a hobbled Armed Forces and Police force. Our children get blown up at concerts a day raped by Pakistani taxi drivers. Fucking prosecute the cunt.

>stopping false flags is a never ending task
>being a hero 24/7 is hard fucking work
you didn't stop shit, nigger, Russians released that Rolodex information in the hopes of trying to elect hackers to attack the people on the list to cover their own nefarious tracks.

Yes we did. Be warned though. That domain still exists. May be like Vegas where they move it

Q is Jew.

Its a shame the memo is already irrelevant in the minds of the average retarded American tv-drone.
Maybe if this gets more coverage we'll see discussion resurface.

Holy sweet flying fuck squirrels that’s a GOD DAMN kike. Congrats I just got scared and sharted

Regardless they're all wh*te

Yes. But in this case I’d say the damage speaks for itself

>Once you're a private citizen, there is no "national security" or "state secret" defense.
not true. classified info doesn't just evaporate out of his skull.

Fucking A. I didn’t sleep for 2 days working on that shit.

Fuck off Beans.

THIS

Lel

So he wanted Trump elected but was weaponized against him? I’m sensing he’s an unwitting victim. MegaANON said this
Pic related

Check. They can’t remember. Their assets were seized EO... plus they’re broke

Let’s hope not. Digits and Kek wills it.

Check

THIS

Check