>Be Trad White Male

>>Be Trad White Male
>>Getting married to trad QT
>>See's Babeoon drowning in lake
>>Awww Fuck All wedding can wait
>>Jumps in to save drowning animal
Chad or Cuck?

Would you not do that?

I wouldn't. Let the niglet drown, one less future felon.

Nigger can drown.

>not saving a future doctor or engineer

Honestly only to impress everyone else. If I was on my own I'd get a stick and see if he could reach it, and watch him struggle

"I tried my best ossifer, but I can't swim either and the stick wasn't long enough"

I want to be a hero but I wouldn't want to save a nigger. Maybe jump in a bit late and save it after it dies? You look like a hero and will get a bunch of sympathy blowjobs

Nothing turns women on like being kind to animals.

Bunch of small brain retards here.

Jump in and save the fucking kid so they grow up with you as a role model example. Helping destroy their take and steal culture.

Link? Don't make me search for it cunt.

Naw m8 it's a virtue signalling competition. Not like eveyone was watching and waiting. Groom was attention whoring and the first to make his move. If he didn't someone else wanting to be muh hero would have

Groom sounds like a keeper to me

Chad

lol

Just means the bedding is gonna be fucking LIT, bitches love heroism

>implying genetics can be altered through kindness

You can feed and take care of a bear it's whole life but it may still turn on you at some point for no reason to kill you. Niggers are no different to the while beast.

TOPKEK

Sure.....if the child was white or asian.

Bears are cuter.

there was some young arab doctor from my city, on vacation in St Lucia, tried to save a drowning local child who died.
he was put in jail for drowning the kid

Their take and steal culture is genetically hardwired.

M O R A L C H A D
O
R
A
L

C
H
A
D

fuggggg

Kek/10

Chad

Letting others die when you can save them is the contrary to being alpha

It can make a small difference. Lil Wayne is still a nigger but he wouldn't badmouth Trump or white people because a white officer saved his life when his nigger friends left him to die.

If someone could prove that he didn't help him/inform someone he'd end up in jail.

>ywn be a little girl being playfully spun around by Rasputin

>If he saved the child because it is black
KEK

>If he saved the child because it is christian
Christcuck

>If he saved the child because it is a fuckin child and color doesn't matter
NORMIE

>If he saved the child to escape from his whore wife
CHAD

Chad.

Why are they so fucking bad at swimming? Rodney King got owned by a fucking hotel pool, for fuck's sake. You can stand in the deep end if you're not a manlet.

100% staged

What
A
FAGGOT

I respect this man.

Ah yes, the evil white man doing it for attention, truly the scourge of the Earth.

/thread

Who's going to do his laundry or cut his lawn if that kid drowned no one that's who

Eh, he probably does to his black friends.

He's just a little more business savvy. He knows Jews produce his music, employ him, and white people buy his shit. He's maybe a little brighter about what he says to his audience, but I wouldn't except him to not hate white people.

Sad truth:

Women are EXTREMELY egocentric. His wife probably hates him now because he became the center of the wedding, instead of her. Incoming divorce in a couple years.