archive.is/1945R

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rKL_kQNlfk
threadreaderapp.com/thread/960679415113048065.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why dual citizens have no business in US elected office

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

>dual citizens
I'm glad that's illegal here. You can only have one.

I got burgers in my family, and the ones around my age they are all raised here. When we go abroad that shit always causes problems on return actually. They let us through each time though
>But I am from here God damnit each damn tymu!!!
>Let me through I'm going home to my doggo!
always problems with this. They have us passports not norse ones, so it's always problems on the way back home

Agreed. Politicians should have to revoke their dual citizenship to run for office, the fact that that's not the case now is a travesty

you are basically letting people with alliances to another country... run your country... I don't get how that can be legal

This is an attempt to give Schiff credibility, because instead of colluding with DNC and HRC, he was just counter-opped by the KGB, being the victim of foreign meddling. Fake news.

WE DID IT Sup Forums

Nice b8 m8

gas yourself kike

100% agreed...

tfw Sup Forums is more powerful than the jews.

I’m still laughing my ass off that the whole Russian narrative was an user after all. The absolute state of the United States

They can't admit that WE THE PEOPLE took down the Jews.

DELETE

Get out newfag.

Are there any dual Russian / American elected officials in the US?

Burger anons could use the Left's new hatred of Russia to meme them into calling for the law to be changed = no more dual Israeli citizens holding office in the US.

DELET

Get fucked, Jew boy.

C-checked

holy fuck user don´t make me choke on my own laughter here

Sup Forums is literally going to be in the history books.

>the entire time it was literally just Sup Forums
>we are the russianbots™

>some amerimutts belived they were danish so badly that they moved to denmark and didn't even get passports/citizenship
How often do they talk about how they're danish??

You know how embarrassing it would be to admit that NEETs with autism helped take down the establishment? Praise kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rKL_kQNlfk

Dude is walking a highwire without a net. Ive never seen a lolitician lie and gaslight with such ease. Its stunning

well they'd never admit it, far too embarrassing

they would probably blame russia or something

So this is the power of democratic intelligence...

wasn't Adam Schiff a Law and Order DA?

Adam Schiff is a Rothschild

The truth is anti-semitic

THIS CANT BE REAL

>we took down the Jews
>1488
Memetics and wizardry.

Someone post Schiff with the JUST hair.

Amazing how far Sup Forums has come. From bullying random faggots into suicide to feeding false information to government agencies and electing presidents.

Buzzfeed leaking that is the best thing to happen since the election. People get to see how retarded and fake our intelligence agencies are. They literally used a pee pee dossier, funded and channeled through a political disinformation machine, to get a fucking FISA warrant.

SPREAD IT

We went from asking gamestop if they had battletoads in stock to becoming the battletoads ourselves

I read that sockpuppet guide but never saved it, does anyone have it?

we ARE history now
or books

Habbo Hotel raids to overthrowing moloch and the deep state in just a decade. Not bad, lads.

What publication?

That can't be real. Source?

'm not sure it was Russians. If they were Russians, they were Sup Forumsacks. The alleged Russian informant used the name Sergei.

Blyat!

checked and croaked

the rats are ready for the arsenic flavored cheese
threadreaderapp.com/thread/960679415113048065.html

>r*bbit

>they'd rather start WWIII than admit they got rused
top jej.

How the fuck can anyone look at the amount Israel dual citizens in the higher echelons of .gov and not become suspicious?

It’s beyond comprehension

bump

THIS is the dossier they used to spy on trump

and liberals bought it hook line and sinker???

Holy shit liberals are dumber than I thought possible

Why do you think the MSM never showed the actual contents?

LOLOL trumptards acting like this is news
Dude was just doing what he’s paid to do take information he wasn’t duped at all
But leave it to dotards to make a burger out of a nothing
God FUCK dotards.

Sup Forums > Jews

>took down the jews
everything in the western world revolves around jews, everything. heroes, poets, folklore, teachers, entertainment, industry, global politics, religion. everything. you'll never take them down, they have won in such a dominating way that there IS no winning, beyond some alien force coming down and ethnically cleansing all traces of judaism from the face of the earth, and somehow shooting un-semitic beams into our brains so we can at least perceive the world and think about things without our jew-taught brains waves getting in the way. we're so fucking done for that it's sad to think about.

I think you know the answer to that.

They lost. Rothschilds are fucked.

You really underestimate just how deep the semitism goes into you. I always hear about anons talking about "let's vote," let's sue," "we can go to the news." Seriously? THIS is the testament to how deep the roots are embedded, you really think you can defeat the demon while you're being dissolved by its stomach acid. When you see death squads in the street full of men who have woken to the nightmare, then you'll know the conditions have been broken, and the day has come. But it won't come, not now, not after what they've done. We've not just been put to sleep, we're in a coma, inside a fever dream. To drive the point home about just how fucked we are, I know you're just going to call me some defeatist faggot

Instead of acknowledging the depth of the issue, that is. You can't win from the inside.

you're fucked.

>a decade

>Nude pics of Don
>”PREPARE MEMO!”
Too good to be true

Dude. Your kids will grow up in a semitic country based on a semitic religion. They'll grow up taking out loans from jews to be taught by more jews to get jobs at jew run companies. How the fuck do you think you're winning anything? Even you base your moral compass off of jewish fairy tales. We need to stop this bullshit, go back to pagan roots, and just throw it all the fuck away. You're poring over the corpse of the horse looking for a bit of unspoiled meat and I'm telling you there IS NONE. Fuck it, white people need to buck this shit jewish country and just pogrom the fuck out of anyone who gets in our way, manifest destiny TWO, down with the jew edition. I'm also telling you that shit is a pipe dream, so have fun with your "white" family in your jew-run world.

дa eтo тaк

israel dies in 2018

Agreed, and im a leaf. To immigrate to a western nation, the immigrant or refugee should have to give up citizenship in their former homeland.

I realize now that you're just a low level jew laughing at me. Oh well, at least the overall happiness of the world went up.