Scenes that will be censored in Season 3

Fre Nda

The Mexican girl whose name I forgot falling to pieces

Tomato sauce Kakine

The naked girl that was being used as a punching bag at the start of DRAGON too

>He turns into a bunch of squashed organs on the road

There's no way they won't tone down the fight

NT19 predictions?

Who'd sing the OPs then? You-know-who is gone and so is ALL OFF.

> Fre Nda
They'll just show Mugino dragging around a bloodied Fre without showing the innards, it's not like she had a Kakine-type death.

> The Mexican girl whose name I forgot falling to pieces
Xochitl?

Yuka Iguchi and Inori Minase.

sweet ARMS

OP by Sawano

>141cm
>roughly 38kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Get some random Kawada song

But user, my dick.

I'm gonna laugh when Sawano does the music and replaces the techno music of Index with a bombastic orchestra

How's Mariydi in comparison?

Big girls are better

142 cm, 37kg

She looks taller than 142cm.

I finally can use this for the first time in years.

> Amagi was almost three years ago
Damn.

Mikoto gets 1/3 of the novel to herself again

Pirate girls are the best.
I can't remember the other girls' stupid reasons for falling in love with Kamisato but hers made me laugh out loud.
"I made a painting of the ocean and he saw it as a door into my heart." Or some shit.

Her and Misaki that is.

She does seem taller than described. But none of the illustrations have her standing next to someone from a decent angle.

Cute panties.

>All 1302 members of the cabal were badly injured in the exact same places, but not dead.
Damn Brunhild is probably pretty high up there on the list of sadists.

MYTH&ROID

Smug arrogant blonde loli girls are the best!

Nope, not falling for this.

Falling for what?

>Small OP pic

This thread pretty much sucks.

Her personality is kind of justified since she can be purged and replaced at a moment's notice by a hundred other Martini girls.

If she does get a good chunk of the novel I hope she does more than bait shipperfags, of either the Touma or yuri variety

Is this a Railgun thread or a Index thread? Raildex doesn't make sense to me.

It's a newfag thing

I want to dismember her

>Misaki
Who?

I wonder if Coronzon *knows* it needs both Accelerator and IB. Since it was one of the first things Crowley mentioned, I assumed that meant he was concerned about it which means Coronzon knows what it needs or can easily find out. Coronzon should probably know what to do so it poses a legitimate threat, but it'd be amusing if it had some other plan that was going to fail without ever realizing it didn't have all the tools it needed until it was too late.

I hope you're ready for it

Accelerator being spied on makes me think either Crowley or Coronzon is going to make a move on him. Both of them would probably pull a "now be a good boy and do what I say, and no one will get hurt". Crowley knows Accelerator better, but Coronzon is supposed to be the devil, so it wouldn't be a stretch for it to know all about Accelerator too, even though it shouldn't

Oh I could imagine a devil like character having an absolute field day with Accelerator. He's got too many issues to list, he's the pet of the guy Coronzon's purpose is to fuck of over, and there's no telling what powers Accelerator might be able to connect to/use/evolve.

So more Accelerator suffering incoming?

Reminder it's highly likely that Index is Lilith and legitimately the reason this entire series exists

> legitimately the reason this entire series exists
Well she is. The first volume was originally supposed to be a one-shot.

It's going to circle back around to her and she's going to take center stage

Is Accelerator's manga on hiatus this month too

Yep, all we're getting is Astral Buddy. Idol Accel and the regular Index manga too, but those aren't caught up.

Yeah

I don't read Astral Buddy. But hopefully next month Accelerator will be back. We'll also have NT19 confirmed for October, I think

All I want to see is Touma leading a bunch of Aleisters in a charge against anglican forces. Stiyl's reaction to him raiding his country would be glorious.

If I wanted to start reading the light novel, where would I go off from Index's S2 ending?

Does Misaka have Rampage Dress?

Read the epilogues of volumes 6 and 13 for important stuff the anime cut out and then start from volume 14 if you don't want to go through everything from the beggining again.

I want to shoot these sluts

I think the England part will be NT20. Unless Kamachi decides to do a "part of the novel is Touma and Aleister(s) going to England, while the other part is Accelerator dealing with Coronzon/a different Aleister(s)"

They're not sluts. Mariydi just wants a loving onii-chan and we'll find out what Wraith wants soon enough.

Touma going to sort out England while Accelerator gets bullied by Coronzon and Hamazura unwittingly sets up Aleister's win with Aneri sounds fun. But somehow I doubt that's how it's gonna go

Too lazy/don't ever plan to reread NT9, someone give me a quick summary of Othinus' motivation for destroying the world?

How do you even forget that?

What's soon? Accel idol translation?
Are you that same faggot with no memory complaining about being too lazy to reread Angel's fall? Or is this a new meme to piss people off?

She lost her original phase and wanted to find it again.

Because I read it months ago and seriously don't remember.
And no.

Volume 7 digital is out.

>3 bloody months

If your memory is really that bad see a doctor. Are you over 60? You may have some sort of serious issue.
More likely you simply weren't reading very carefully in the first place.

bookwalker.jp/de1f7d8ebb-8b28-405a-ad5f-3322f7d6c61a/

Can Shiki kill Touma?

I think a more apt question is, can Shiki handle IT?

>months ago
Are you sure you actually read it? Forgetting something important after a few months reading a series that gets new entries like every 4 months sounds pretty bad.

Why can't Kamachi just focus on one series and make it good instead of writing 3-4 different series which all suffer from the same flaws?

>a live Mikotofag meltdown

In a while I'll upload a couple of short stories that come in the novel of the tenth anniversary by Ichibankuji.

1/38

Illustrations

2/38

3/38

His other series are in most cases the opposite of Raildex though, for people who have issues with it. He uses Index in particular as his sandbox for ideas at times, and if something really catches on for him, or he doesn't have the time to fully explore it in the main series, it will become a spinoff or another series.

HO and BS for example seem heavily derived from science side and early NT themes.

Heavy Object: Sandy Short Program Illustration

3/38

>Some mod was actually enough of a butthurt Othinusfag to take the time to delete a post they didn't like

Where did i mention Mikoto? Her bullshit is retarded too. I haven't forgotten her ignoring Last Order and Worst because she was too busy trying to get her cockhole stuffed by a guy who isn't and never will be interested

Oh, you guys finally get the copy of this? Will we get the translation from js06 soon for the Kamachi 10th anniversary S rank prize ichibankuji novel?

It's an incredibly low quality post, in a designated shitposting "general". It's worse than most bait thrown around here.

Translator's Note: "Soon" as well as "maybe" means NEVER

I have the copy since 2014, only recently I have been able to change the scanner. In a while I will continue with the short stories.

This one is already translated, I'm pretty sure.

Yes, but it has no illustration.

>That post got deleted
>mobileposter is allowed to spam for hours

Yeah no

What do you want her to do? Play yahtzee with them? If the clones are ever in trouble and she knew/found out, its obvious that she'd try to help them.

Misaki a pile of shit

The manga actually adapted that short story

Shows you how low quality it was

She could have at least acknowledged Worst and the fact she openly said clone projects that Mikoto didnt know about happened. A simple mental note of "That's something I'll investigate later. Oh, didn't I see a younger clone too once back in late September, early October? What was that about? I'll just double check some things."

Less than a paragraph of effort. But no, muh rings and ship teasing was more important apparently

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME

She probably knows that Accelerator has got it but is too much of a sperg to actually talk to him about it or thank him in Hawaii.

>it's another "user complains about irrelevant shit" episode

If you wear some cat ears I'll listen to your problems.